- Having 9+ years of Experience in Information Technology, and around 7 years of experience exclusively in Designing, customization, enhancing, workflow configuration, integrating and supporting Service - Now suite of products such as Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset and Service Request management systems and 3 years of strong experience in REMEDY and JAVA development with great expertise in various frameworks.
- Configured Applications using Service-Now tool used in ITIL Management. Strong understanding of ITIL V3. Deep functional and technical knowledge of the Service Now platform as well as experience in delivering medium to large-scale Service Now implementations.
- Proven experience in working with wide variety of ITIL tools like BMC Remedy and various Service Now modules, CMDB, ITIL tools, integrations within complex ITSM environment.
- Good experience in Remedy (ARS 7.5, 7.x, 6.x, 5.x) Development and Administration.
- Good understanding of Remedy Mid-tier system, Web Services, Crystal Report.
- Experience in, Master ARSuite, AR Schema, Flashboards, Remedy EIE, Remedy Web Services, SLA Management.
- Expertise on creation of workflows for Service Catalog items in Service-Now.
- Expertise in debugging and optimizing the performance of Client Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, UI scripts and UI Policies.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with customers and clients.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- Experience in SaaS software configuration and development using Web Services and Simple Object Access Protocol, XML/RPC, and AJAX.
- Extensive experience in activities related to SFDC Configuration like Creating Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, and Approval Process.
- Conceptual and strategically analytical with an ability to understand information system and thoroughly analyze and address business needs.
- Extensive experience in activities related to SFDC Development like creating visual force page, and creating business logic using apex.
- Experience in configuring Data Sources, Import Sets, SLA/OLA, LDAP and Transform maps.
- Involved in Data Integration and Migration with the existing Legacy systems using data loader.
- Experience in Integrating App Exchange Applications with Sales Force, Mass E-Mail Management, Application management using Force.com Plug-in & Eclipse IDE in Sandbox and Production Environments, Working with different aspects of Web Services (XML, WSDL, SOAP).
- Excellent hands-on experience in Client and Server side Scripting.
- Worked on Various Web Services Integrations using SOAP and REST.
- Experience in Application Architecture, Analysis, Technical Design, Development, Implementation, Performance Tuning, Testing, Configuration Management and Release/Build management in all stages of Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) of software applications.
- Used JMS integration to fulfill this requirement, worked on Scheduled Jobs and Mid Server Script Includes to fulfill the requirements.
- Experience in developing applications Coordinated with the cross-functional teams and have an experience in OFF SHORE environment.
- Experience in Writing Technical Design Document and converting Functional Specs to Technical Specs.
- Demonstrated Business focus by supporting sales, driving in Key Business Initiatives, heading Capability & Competency center for ITSM, mentoring colleagues. Designing processes for Business / IT areas.
- Experience in creating scripts like Client Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, UI scripts and UI Policies.
- Expertise in creating and maintaining Access Control Rules for securing and providing the right access to right person/role.
- Knowledge in using Glide Scripting for creating UI Action and business rules.
- Followed best practices of Service Now in developing and customizing Business Rules, Scripting (Includes UI Policies, Catalog Client Scripts and Client Scripts), Scheduled Jobs, Wizard panels and Wizard Clients scripts, Content item etc.
- An effective communicator with excellent relationship building & interpersonal skills. Strong problem solving & organizational abilities.
ITIL: ITSM, ITIL, Service Now, CMS, SCR, SAM, and LDAP.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, ASP.Net(C#), JEE, SQL, PL/SQL, ADO.Net
Java: JDK 1.6, Collections, Multithreading, Networking, Generics, Exception Handling, Files and Streams, JDBC
J2EE: Servlets, JSP, JSTL, Struts, Spring AOP, JNDI, JMS, JTI, Ajax, EJB, Spring IOC, Hibernate, Java Beans
Software Methodologies: SDLC, Waterfall, Agile, XP, Scrum
Databases: Oracle 10g, MySQL
Database Tools: SQL Client, TOAD, SQL Developer
Web/Application Servers: IBM Web Sphere 6.x, Web Logic 10, Apache Tomcat
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, TOAD
Version Control Tools: CVS, SVN
Tools: Rational Rose, Ant, Maven, Log4j, TOAD, MS Office, Dreamweaver
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Responsible for the Service Now tool administration module and creation of new Users, Groups, Roles, IT Services, Applications & Business Services.
- Designed and developed custom applications, modules, tables and views as per client requirement.
- Created various front end forms, and associated Client Scripts, UI policies, including advanced customizations that require modification of UI Pages/Macros.
- Developed Import Sets to import data from different Sources.
- Developed Transform maps to map values between Import Set and Service Now tables.
- Worked on LDAP Integration to pull Users, Groups and specific tables from Active Directory. And created Data Sources, Scheduled Jobs & Transform maps to update the records from AD to SN tables.
- Configuration of Email Notifications and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system.
- Used Notification Email Scripts to create various templates based on the client requirement.
- Involved in Gathering requirements for the creation of various Catalog Items.
- Expertise in creating various Service Catalog Items under different Categories and creating Workflows for catalog items.
- Created new Business Rules/Script Includes/Catalog Client scripts/UI Policies and UI Actions while developing the catalog items.
- Used Variables Sets while creating catalog items
- Created Order guides to allow customers to make a single service catalog request that generates several items like laptop, keyboard, mouse, monitor, badge etc.
- Used Update Sets to deploy the customizations between various instances.
- Importing xml files to move certain records from one instance to other as the records will not capture in Update Sets.
- Involved in UAT and written various test cases to perform UAT before deploying the customizations to PROD.
- Having good knowledge on HP Application Lifecycle Management used to deliver real-time traceability of requirements and defects. Also, maintained these defects in SN.
- Used Orchestration activities to create, delete and manage objects in windows active directory, such as users, groups and computers with a ServiceNow Orchestration workflow.
- Involved and provided support in integrating with Remedy system.
- Created various reports and dashboards and scheduled them based on the client requirement.
- Involved in Cloning activities like raising the request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
Environment: Service now, ITSM, Java Script, XML, Web Services, SOAP, Jelly Scripting, iFrames, HTML.
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Created service catalogs, including new catalog items, designing work flows and execution plans.
- Developed UI Appearance for Service Catalog Requests
- Create, monitor, modify, and publish service catalog workflows with approvals
- Designing, configuring and customizing new applications and modules. Assisting in troubleshooting patch / release management issues.
- Build reports, gauges, and home pages.
- Create and use update sets to move customizations between systems.
- Search, populate, and customize the knowledge base.
- Configuration of Email Notification and Alerts to notify users about specific activities in the system.
- Involve in design, development, administration and deployment of Service-Now.
- Ability to handle incidents within SLA terms.
- Have exposure to SAAS (Software as a Service)with hand on experience in Process Implementation (Knowledge Management, Configuration Management and Change Management)
- Writing Business Rules, Client scripts, UI Policies and UI Actions to customize the instance as per Business needs.
- Manually entering the relationships in the CMDB.
- Developed operational requirements documentation and train operational staff to maintain solution.
- Obtain and analyze business requirements and develop technical/function requirements
- Develop, design and rollout new applications modules, workflows and catalog requests.
- Project management and detailed planning.
- Leadership in technical initiatives.
- Generating detailed documentation.
- Re-designed workflows using workflow editor, Reconciled complicated workflows to simpler form.
- Writing script includes invoking them in reference qualifiers or variable scripting.
Environment: Service now, Net cool Omnibus, Java Script, Ajax, XML, Web Services, SOAP, and Encryption.
Confidential, Indianapolis, IN
- Service catalog development which includes workflows designing, creating new catalog items, and execution plans
- Writing client side scripts according to requirements.
- Writing Catalog client scripts and UI policies to make client side changes.
- Redesigned complex workflows to simpler form using workflow editors
- Working on different kinds of variables and variable sets.
- Resolving typical Users access and roles issues by checking active directory and users table.
- Created functional and technical specifications documents for various Service-now modules
- Coordinating the instance upgrade activities.
- Worked on change management module by enhancing the tool and made it easy to understand.
- Creating database views to pull the reports on variables which are being used by catalog items.
- Creating the UI pages to use them in catalog items, Implemented using UI scripts.
- Working on order guides, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
- Integrating Service catalog module with “Netcool” monitoring tool using Web Services and fixing the issues which come up while the tools are getting interacted.
- Expertise on creation of workflows for Service Catalog items in Service-Now.
- Involved in cloning activities like raising the request for cloning and excluding some tables to not come under cloning.
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident Management, Change Management, Problem Management, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service-now.
- Worked on UI Macros to create pages as templates on requirement from the stake holders
- Configured multiple forms for Asset module using Configuration Management Database.
Environment : Service Now, Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Fire eye, HTML, Java script, CSS, CMDB.
Confidential, Kansas City, KS
- Involved in integration and changes with regards to the Service-Now tool.
- As a Service Now developer, generated Buttons and context menus using UI actions on forms and lists.
- Creating scheduled tasks, monitoring the ticket queues and generating statistics.
- Interacted with ITSM Tools like BMC Remedy , HP Service Manager and their implementation.
- Involved in migration between various environments in Service Now using Update Sets and Import Sets.
- Worked with reporting and configuring service level agreements (SLAs).
- Design and implement new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies, and Access Lists etc.
- Involved in Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now
- Created data sources and loaded the Service-Now tables with different data formats .
- Involved in creation of reports, dashboards in Service Now.
- Strong working knowledge of various Service-Now components such as Service Desk , Change Management, Incident Management, Asset Management , Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, Mobility and Service Request Management.
- Imported Configuration Items (CI) from third party applications using import set tables.
- Worked on DISCOVERY and set up mid servers and check for the connectivity.
- Hands on experience in ITSM platform (Service Now, Remedy, Remedy Force).
- Expertise in Design and developing custom applications in Service Now and utilize its potential in PaaS (Platform-as-a-Service) and SaaS (Software-as-a-Service).
- Experience on CMDB, Discovery and integration with other external modules.
- Designed email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications.
- Provide advanced support for Service-Now by troubleshooting a variety of difficult software problems, implementing bug fixes and performing root cause analysis .
- Experience on Glide and Jelly Scripting, Java Script , HTML, XML, AJAX .
- Done integration with 3rd party tools using web services, SOAP, email, MID server.
Confidential, Cranston, RI
Service Now Developer
- Involved in Service now. Development, Customization and Administration.
- Implementation of Problem Management, Incident Management, Change Management, Service Catalog Management, Email Notifications.
- Application Support for Incident Management, Problem Management, Service Catalog.
- Involved in developing workflows.
- Reviewed Business Rules and recommended solutions for implementation.
- Design and development of Service Now forms and views
- Developed Scripts to invoke existing Script Include
- Used Glide Scripting to develop Business rules.
- Created several Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Scripts, UI Pages.
- Worked Email Template and Notification.
- Used Notify to communicate to group of users
- Developed View, Approval and Assignment Rule Development.
- Development of SLA for the organizations.
- Implementation of ACL.
- Customized Service Catalog Management.
- Performed code migration using Update Sets
- Used Web Services, Email Integration to integrate applications and data sources.
- Developed Import Sets to import data from different Sources
- Developed Transform maps to map values between Import Set and Service Now tables.
- Involved in developing Transform Scripts to trigger events during import process
- Knowledge on License management - Optimization, Planning for audit as per License agreements, Tracking and managing the illegal software licenses
- Awareness of procurement and with stores, and ensure all Assets are reconciled and optimized
- Customization of Incident Management Application.
- Creation of assignment rules.
- Creation of Custom Related List, Dictionary fields.
- Creation of Email Notifications and Inbound Actions.
- Creation of Workflows.
- Creation of Ordered Guides.
- Customizations Migration between Instances using Update Set.
- Developed and maintained APIs and data integration processes between Service Now and other services
- Developed Access Control list using Scripting.
- Implementation & Configuration of BMC Remedy ARS 7.5 and ITSM 7.6 suite and maintenance.
- Performing software development and configuration of Remedy service management tools
- Requirement Analysis, Preparing effort estimation, Designing, Development, Testing and Code review
- Perform functional and regression testing
- Development and maintenance of integrations built using Perl scripts, Emails, Web services and vendor forms.
- Code Migration from development systems to TEST and Production systems
- Coordinating with various teams during Development and Testing Phase
- Prepare deployment documents, In life support procedural documents
- System Administration of Remedy Action Request System
- Perform gap analysis and prepare requirements document to remediate identified gaps.
Remedy Developer/ Administrator
- Gathered requirements from various business groups/users. Analyzed and evaluated these requirements within ITIL framework and industry best practices
- Installed and configured Remedy Change Management application.
- Worked on Common Request System, Problem Tracking, Time Tracking System, Remedy application projects.
- Created and maintained documentations such as Functional design documents, detailed design documents, data flow diagrams, data entity relationships documents for all the internal projects.
- Extensively involved in creating Remedy Forms, Active Links, AL Guides, Filters, Filter Guides, and Escalations for work flow.
- Involved in installing and configuring Remedy Approval server and integrated with our internal application by defining various roles and rules of the approval server.
- Created various Crystal Reports such as Monthly reports, SLA Reports etc., on Demand as well as Scheduled reports.
- Extensively involved in the customization of Remedy Helpdesk Application 5.6 for the support center department.
Environment: Remedy ARS 4.x, Remedy Import, Windows 2000/XP, MS SQL Server 2000.
- Worked with the business users and analyzed the requirements
- Implemented Struts framework and MVC based web application
- Developed JSP pages as a presentation layer (served as UI)
- Written Stored Procedures and packages for database operations
- Code reviews for the Servlets in order to get high performance and coding Java Classes
- Developed Entity Beans and Session Beans for the Enterprise Prototype
- Deployed the application on Web Logic server 8.0
- Interfaces were developed to the database with the help of JDBC drivers for Oracle
- Used JDBC calls to update the database at the application server
- Written UNIX shell scripts to copy the data files from one server to another
- Developed ANT build scripts to compile and create jar files for EJB deployment in the production
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL procedures for JDBC
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of Apache-Tomcat
- Developed XML related APIs in Java as XML is the data transfer standard used for communication between applications