- Logical, methodical, and analytical problem solver with strong mathematical skills.
- Organized and productive worker efficient in planning, prioritizing, and implementing concurrent projects and tasks. Proven ability to contribute process improvements.
- Keen seeker of Technical Support Role with experience in Computer repair, and programming.
- Outgoing and professional communicator with excellent customer service, training, and presentation skills.
- Positive leader by example and engaging team player valued for industrious work ethic.
Key courses: Principles of Accounting, Corporate Finance, Finance for Business, Principles of Macro/Micro, Economics, Management, Statistical Analysis, Global business management, Global Human Resources, Global Supply Chain, Quantitative Business Research, Corporate social responsibility, Leadership
Technical skills: Computer Repair (Hard Ware), Home networking, Proficient user of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook) Sales Force, Data Entry, Java programming (novice), Android development (novice) Python. Personal computer 20 years, social media savvy
- Trained staff in meta data creation
- Developed daily/weekly work flow
- Documented all activities - emailed this documentation to supervisor
- Emailed content providers - to request meta data or content
- Maintained quality standards
- Confidential for ticketing issues.
- Test Confidential cable boxes for faults
- Met daily production goals 400 unit’s individual 800 units for team
- Trained staff
- Developed procedures that improved productivity
- Rewired testing stations to run multilabel types of cable boxes that otherwise was not able to run.
Loan Review Associate
- Generate statements and history reports to be emailed to customer
- Create verification of mortgage and fax mortgage information to approved 3rd parties
- Check accuracy and re-adjust misapplied payments
- Mail 1098’s to customers
- Balance waivers
- Follow processes to protect private information
- General support of phone representatives
- Review video footage, collect data, input into excel sheet (One Touch Intelligence)
Sales & Service Contractor | Training Lead
- Provided marketing and direct sales of windshield repair services in various field locations in affiliation with major retailers such as Walmart and King Soopers. Interfaced professionally with retail store managers during on-premise marketing and service events.
- Managed invoicing of services through retail partners or client insurance companies. Interfaced regularly with representatives of American Family, USAA, Farmer’s, and State Farm.
- Consistently recognized as a top performer in national sales contests and monthly rankings. Ranked 5th in national sales competition and 15th overall in sales.
Production Operator | Team Lead
- Met daily production goals within stringent quality standards.
- Trained and empowered up to 100 new hires per year in company policies and procedures, production processes, OSHA safety standards, and quality control methods in a demanding light industrial setting.
- Contributed to workflow management toward a labor efficiency goal of 95% in a high-volume production line.
- Utilized Kanban inventory control methods and assured effective production forecasting.