- Drive enterprise performance by improving operating efficiency and business processes, consolidating systems and reducing costs.
- Create highly available, scalable and secure enterprise IT operations for industrial businesses.
- Build centralized global project management offices, establish best practices, lead business development, negotiate with vendors and implement project cost containment policies.
- Develop IT governance and business continuity policies, and global vendor outsourcing and procurement plans.
- Collaborate with senior management and all business and IT stakeholders to improve business processes and blend IT and business strategies.
- Business Process Improvement Strategic Planning Change Management IT Strategy
- IT Best Practices/Governance Business Continuity Planning CRM and ERP Implementation
- Gap Analysis Project Management (PMO) Outsourcing/Near - Sourcing Procurement Revenue Increases
- Budgeting & Forecasting SOW Management Vendor Negotiation and Management
Management and Senior IT Information Technology Executive
- Hired as a CIO, management consultant, sourcing manager and senior project director.
- Led strategic technology planning, gap analysis, business continuity planning and risk/change management for large scale, complex projects and strategic planning initiatives ranging in budget size from $1 million to over $125 million.
- Implemented new policies and procedures for cost containment, improved management procedures and IT best practices.
Confidential, New York, New York
CIO/Senior IT and Management Strategist
- A major wood working tool manufacturer
- A motor yacht manufacturer
- A craft beer brewer/distributor
- A local winery
- A retailer of high end antique furniture and collectibles
- A deli meat purveyor and distributor
CIO/Senior IT Strategy Manager
- Achieved a 70% sales increase by establishing more robust and expanded e-Commerce model.
- Reduced paper/copy costs 55% by creating 100% paperless office and digitizing all documents.
- Instituted IT best practices to streamline IT and data records management.
Confidential, Purchase, NY
Senior Technology Manager of the APM Office
- Reduced report generation time from 2.5 months to 10 days
- Led design/development initiatives to completely automat the APM Office.
- Created new streamlined policies and procedures after performing gap analysis.
Confidential, Brooklyn, NY
Senior Project Director
- Led implementation/configuration of Infor ERP system for enterprise procurement operations.
- Developed specifications to migrate legacy systems; directed project management and QA; and project equipment purchases, training and documentation. Led project ROI and TCO analysis.
- Reduced procurement time and streamlined efficiencies by 25%.
Confidential, Whitehouse Station, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Led design of rugged tablet PCs for labs and clean rooms (1,200 units).
- Led global PC refresh project (60,000 units).
- Managed global site-based technology support services for IP Telephony, Network Layer 2/3, Network Cabling, Desk Side, A/V and Videoconferencing.
- Performed gap analysis on present technology support services versus upgraded plans.