Experienced professional with proven success for a diverse array of national and international clients. Strong ability to oversee projects from concept to completion and finish them on time and within budget. Demonstrated skills in web applications development, data warehousing, application development, and Oracle applications. Expertise in financial and manufacturing environments. Well - versed in production and non-production tasks.
- Client Server Systems Multi-Tier Applications Customer Relations Project Management
- SOA Architecture EBS Platform Resource Management Legacy Systems
- XML/XSL PL/SQL Packages Webservices Perl Scripting Oracle Development Tools
- RDBHS Application Development and Reporting Tools Windows UNIX Solaris Microsoft
EXPERIENCES AND ACHIEVEMENTS:
Confidential, Parsippany, NJ
TIBCO Architect/Administrator Consultant
- Responsible for designing and implementing TIBCO Software Suite technology solutions for application interfaces, middle tier, and middleware systems.
- Created internal and external systems integrations.
- Supported reservation system production, TIBCO Middleware platforms, and business groups by resolving issues and providing user-development team guidance and feedback.
- Successfully implemented, installed, upgraded, and configured TIBCO core components including Administrator, BW, EMS, Adapters, Designer, Hawk and RV in production and non-production environments.
- Helped implement several projects including TIBCO Upgrade, Umbrella Campaign, Booking.com, and Expedia enhancement.
Confidential, Raritan, NJ
TIBCO Architect Consultant
- Charged with launching TIBCO Spotfire business intelligence (BI) tool in environments including (Sandbox/Dev/QA/Production) on Windows platform.
- Installed, configured, upgraded, and monitored required BI tools to fulfill client’s need.
- Provided required technical documents.
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
TIBO Architect Consultant
- Designed, developed, and implemented TIBCO projects to help remote payment application systems work smoothly together to more efficiently support payment processes.
- Architected, implemented, and developed application enabling systems to communicate with each other through TIBCO.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Used TIBCO to create, produce, test, and integrate a variety of applications using Webservices (SOAP) as an extension of SOA architecture (BW, EMS, TIBCO Administrator, Hawk) on ESB platform (eight servers. six UNIX and two Windows).
- Designed, architected, and wrote Hawk rules to monitor TIBCO processes and EMS.
- Provided documents with in-depth details of all processes with flow charts.
- Completed three-day TIBCO ActiveMatrix BusinessWorks™ 5.x Integration Boot Camp and two-day TIBCO Enterprise Message Service™ 5.x Administration class.
Confidential, Fairfield, NJ
EAI Architect Consultant
- Designed architecture to bring data from legacy systems to Oracle 9i using Oracle applications (11i) and Tibco (5.x).
- Directly wrote technical documentation and helped developers write efficient code.
- Automated TIBCO-related processes using Shell scripts and Perl scripts.
- Monitored and troubleshot environment, pager, Blackberry, and production.
- Documented work and transferred knowledge to client.
- Captured events and processed through TIBCO EMS.
- Built and supported TIBCO environments for multiple releases.
- Implemented TIBCO 5.1 and upgraded 5.3 successfully and automated all TIBCO processes though shell scripts and Perl scripts, and administered TIBCO.
- Improved architecture by upgrading custom-made error application (Global errors (GEH) and Oracles error (OEH).
Confidential, Annandale, NJ
- Helped re-design Fortune 200, multi-tier International order entry application supporting more than 1,000 worldwide users to migrate updated Web technologies without losing any application functionality.
- Successfully converted character version forms to 6i forms.