- Having 9.5 years of IT experience with 4.5 years Salesforce.com platform as a Developer and Administrator with experience in designing, developing, deploying and integration of Salesforce CRM with 3rd party apps and other cloud and on - premise solutions and close to 5 years as a Business system analyst with Enterprise Applications. Implemented and delivered projects under Agile Development Environment and Test-Driven Environments with large & small project teams.
- Thorough understanding with Client/Server architecture, Object-Oriented Design techniques and web application design under Model View Controller (MVC) and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA).
- Knowledge and experience in developing Custom Lightning Components, using Standard Lightning Components, building Lightning Apps using Lightning App Builder and Lightning Pages using Lightning framework, aura framework and Lightning Locker Service.
- Hands-on experience with Salesforce query language - SOQL, SOSL (Relationship, Aggregate queries) and DML operations and implementing best practices by tuning queries.
- Experienced in configuration and customization of Sales, Marketing, Service and Community Clouds by configuring Assignment rules, Escalation rules, Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case and Web-to-Lead.
- Proficient with Salesforce data model and customizing objects, fields, formula fields, rollup summary fields, page layouts, search layouts, creating custom objects and custom Tabs, record types, relationships (Lookup, Master-detail & Junction objects), custom reports and dashboards and analytic snapshots.
- Experience in implementing MVC (Model Vide Controller) design by using Visualforce, Apex Standard and Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions for business logic and Standard and Custom and Standard objects.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with external web applications, ERP systems by using Mule soft and Informatic Salesforce Cloud Connector.
- Strong experience in writing Apex REST web services in Salesforce to access Salesforce data and used Force.com REST API Web services for Outbound calls from Salesforce.
- Proficient in developing Utility and Test Factory classes to create test data required for all test methods and targeted for 85% of code coverage at whole org level.
- Strong experience in designing and implementing Salesforce best practices in Triggers, Controllers and Web Services by considering Governor Limits.
- Expertise working with Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in, Developer Console, Mavens Mate / Sublime for developing business logic and manipulating Salesforce metadata.
- Proficient with Administration setup tasks like creating Profiles, Roles, Users, Sharing rules, Communication Templates, Network Security, Single Sign-On and Email Services.
- Strong experience with data security by implementing Criteria and Owner based sharing rules on various objects in the organization.
- Hands-on experience with declarative programming using Workflow rules, Process Builder, Approval process and actions Field update, Email alert, Create tasks and Outbound messaging.
- Excellent understanding of Org Hierarchy Roles, Profiles, permission sets, Users, object level security, field level security, record level security and sharing rules.
- Strong experience with Force.com migration tool, Change Sets and Force.com IDE tools for migrating Salesforce components across various Sandbox and Production instances.
- Created and maintained logical entity relationship diagrams, transformed logical models into physical data models with an add-on experience in writing SQL programming with MS-SQL Server.
- Experience with Data migration and updates using GUI and command-line Data Loader in Salesforce.
- Executed various levels of Unit, Integration, User Acceptance and Operational Acceptance testing using test cases to prove that system conform to specifications of business and quality requirements.
Salesforce API Tools: Force.com, Eclipse, Mavens Mate, Apex Explorer, Offline Edition, App Exchange Data Loader, workbench, webservices (SOAP, REST), Aside.io
SFDC: Lightning, Aura, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Test Classes, Apex Custom Controllers and Extensions, Visualforce (Pages, Components & Controllers), Validation Rules, Work Flows, Process Builder, Assignment Rules, Escalation Rules, Outbound Messages, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Apex Web Services, Apex Explorer, Sandbox development and testing, Apex Data Loader, Connect Offline, S-controls, SOQL, SOSL, Ajax Toolkit
Salesforce Integration Tools: Data Loader, Informatic, Oracle ICS (Integration Cloud Service)
Clouds:: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud
Database: Oracle 12c, SQL Server 2014
Platforms: Windows 10/8/7, Windows Server 2008/2012
Project & Document Management / Productivity:: MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Visio, Lucid Charts, JIRA, SharePoint, Google Docs, Office 365.
Methodologies:: Agile SCRUM
Senior Salesforce Developer
Confidential, North Canton, OH
- Interacted with various business team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionality.
- Retrieve all metadata and Apex Classes from a Salesforce org and push to a GitHub repository hosted on bit bucket using ANT.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Involved in migration of Chatter capability to new Salesforce1 platform for over 8,000 users including definition, guidelines and usage of Chatter and integration with Salesforce1 platform.
- Integrated Salesforce with external master detail using REST and SOAP API's.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Designed, developed, and deployed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller & Extension Classes, and Test Classes for Unit testing and for various functional needs in the application.
- Created new sandbox and freshened them with Production as and when required.
- Configured Creating Roles, Security Access, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts, Actions, and Approval Processes.
- Prepared PoC for Salesforce CPQ solution for new implementation for global rollout. Products from various CPQ vendors were analyzed and new implementation of global CPQ systems across many countries will be worked for future release.
- Implemented & supported implementation of Configure-Price-Quote (CPQ) solution using BigMachines CPQ (Oracle) for USA and Canada and Quote / Contract / Proposal Management and Approval Processed for various customers across many countries.
- Utilized BigMachines CPQ platform and web technologies including XML, HTML, CSS and XSLT to satisfy customer requirements.
- Working on BigMachines BML to implement business logic and used their Document Engine Output for result reporting.
- Worked in native BigMachines programming languages - BML and BMQL.
- Worked with BML scripting and have written Utility and commerce Library functions.
- Lightning Experience - Formatting and migrating user data into LE, Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Built Customized Lightning Components replacing the existing one's using Java script on the client side and apex on the Server side.
- Enabled Aura Framework by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logical and Interactions in Lightning Application.
- Worked on Salesforce communities which replace Salesforce customer and partner portals.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce Objects.
- Worked on site.com for customization of content management along with creating various site maps and landing pages.
- Involved as Salesforce.com administrator as well, which involved customization, support and setup
- Responsible for setting up new instances of JIRA, data import, customization, and backup.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, VF (Pages, Component & Controllers), Salesforce Data Loader, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Java, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Involved in Salesforce.com application and customized apps to match the functional needs of the client.
- Developed Apex Classes & Triggers to implement the business logic as per the requirements.
- Created Workflows, Approval processes, Validation rules and sharing rules.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Components and Visualforce Pages and Controllers.
- Extensive experience in Apex and Visual Force development
- Integration of Salesforce CRM with external applications using Web Services, Metadata API, SOAP and REST.
- Written SOQL queries against force.com API.
- Developed different Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application using different Visual force components.
- Implemented integrations with Apttus CPQ and streamlined the cash to Quote billing process. Experience with
- Apttus CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash.
- Good experience on Automation deployment tool Jenkins.
- Performed Apttus CPQ related configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows and created CPQ process using Apttus CPQ and CLM AppExchange tool in Quote.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation Rules and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Create and Customize Custom Objects, Formula Fields, Cross Object Formulas, Roll up summary fields, validation rules, dependent Picklists, and complex page layouts.
- Controlled the record level and object level access using profiles and permission sets so that the different departments can just see what they are supposed to.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API (XML, WSDL, SOAP, REST)
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Generated Standard Reports provided by Salesforce and scheduling the delivery through email to the business users.
- Create new fields as needed.
- Worked on customizing the application using some Custom Objects and Record Types.
- Created Workflow rules to update the fields and sending emails based on the user requirement.
Environment: Salesforce Platform, Visual force, Apex, Java Script, Trigger, Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Service Cloud, Sales cloud, Reports, Dashboards, Security Controls.
Confidential, Iselin, NJ
- Authored Systems Requirement Specification (SRS), Use case, System Requirement Change Request, and Data Dictionary to Medidata's SFDC implementation.
- Carried out Scrum meetings and walkthroughs with development team members, Project Manager, and Quality analyst to better understand system functionality.
- Used detailed knowledge of application features and functions to assess the scope and impact of business needs throughout analysis and completion of all enhancement specifications for each business partner and cross impacted groups.
- The built relationship across multiple technologies, operations, services, sales, program and product team to accomplish the end goal.
- Facilitated requirements gathering cross multiple vendors and organization.
- Worked on implementation of marketing cloud- Journey Builder.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed and deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships; and created the junction objects.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of the organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Developed test scripts for functional changes to SAP interfaces between Navy ERP and Wide Area Work Flow (WAWF)
- Developed Validation Rules for the Custom Objects and Workflow rules and Approvals for some fields.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Implemented the validation rules on the objects and tabs, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components to suit the needs of the application.
- Implemented the workflows and approvals for various functional requirements.
- Implemented the searching and tagging functionality; developed various custom reports and dashboards for data analysis. Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Worked on post-production support and training the users.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning Experience, Record types, Reports, Dashboards, MS Visio, Sharing Rules, MS Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Waterfall, Validation Rules, Messaging, MS Project, Standard and Custom Objects.
Salesforce Business Analyst/Administrator
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and document the requirements for Salesforce Interface development and documented them.
- Involved in creating Gap analysis document identifying the data, business process and workflows of the organization with respect to SalesForce.com implementation.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Worked on various SalesForce.com Standard objects such as Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports, and Opportunities.
- Designed and implemented Custom Objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs and Components to suit the needs of the application.
- Created Profiles and Roles based on Organizational role hierarchy, implemented Record-Level and Field-level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to Force.com platform using Data Loader.
- Designed different Communication templates.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, and field updates to automate various manual processes.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Involved with SalesForce.com Premier Support.com and handled the support cases with the help of SalesForce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Reports, Workflow & Approvals, MS Visio 2007, MS Project2007, SharePoint, MS Office 2007, JAVA, Citrix, Windows 2000.
Salesforce Business Analyst
Confidential, Clark, NJ
- Used Agile methodology to understand the existing system and the current business process and methods to identify deficiencies and areas for improvement and enhancement
- Performed GAP Analysis by creating AS-IS and TO-BE documents to identify the potentials of the improved system.
- Conducted requirement walkthroughs to understand the benefits of the system.
- Created and maintained User Stories by interviewing the business users to communicate the requirements to development and testing teams.
- Responsible for documenting user stories, business rules, workflow diagrams and business process modeling (BPM) for the proposed functionality.
- Collaborated with the development team and making prototypes to help the developers understand basic UI design concepts so that special requirements can be conveyed to the Development team.
- Worked as a Scrum Master in the burn-down chart, task board updates and Product Backlog Reconciliation.
- Facilitates Scrum meetings, Daily Stand-up, Sprint Planning, Backlog Grooming, Epic and Story Estimation, Sprint Review and Demo, and Retrospective.
- Participated in Agile scrum ceremonies like Planning Poker Sessions for a consensus of LOE.
- Provided detailed User Interface Document to the new Salesforce development and testing team for a clear understanding of the system.
- Analyzed the changes performed in CRM application for marketing, sales etc. translated them into business and functional requirements for Service Cloud in SFDC.
- Created Users, Roles, Public Groups and implemented Role hierarchies and Record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users on marketing cloud of SFDC
- Designed and deployed workflows, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic with Sales and marketing cloud on salesforce.com
- Added new custom objects, assigned fields, designed page layouts, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created various Reports and Dashboard to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce cloud as a Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, and Service Cloud, etc.
- Analyzed click-through rates on campaigns and developed insight reports using marketing cloud
- Reviewed Test case, Test data and Test Scenario to make sure testing should perform properly.
- Perform Defect Triage meetings and Coordinate with business, system, developments departments to resolve the severe defects.
- Closely monitored the Testing, Performed Smoke tests, Facilitated UAT Sessions, SIT Sessions, worked on defect life cycle using JIRA.
- Actively participated in Post Production Validation (PPV) and handled issues appropriately.
Environment: Salesforce.com: Market, Sales & Service Cloud, Agile Scrum Methodology, Smart Draw, Power Designer, MS Office Suite, Microsoft Visio, MS SQL Server, Data Loader.
Business System Analyst
Confidential, New York, NY
- Worked with functional leads to transform and develop new requirements into design and implementation.
- Derived Functional Requirement Specifications (FRS) based on User Requirements Specification (URS).
- Designed, developed and deployed Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Components, Visualforce Pages to suit the needs of the application.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Customized tabs for use among different business user groups and business centers.
- Created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Designed and developed workflow rules, validation rules, and customizations within Salesforce.
- Extended native SFDC reports to leverage custom fields to create meaningful reports and dashboards.
- Involved with SFDC Premier Support and handled the support cases.
- Administered and monitored the company's Salesforce CRM application.
Business Systems Analyst
Confidential, Torrance, CA
- Collected and transmitted the business requirements for the project and translated into functional specifications and detailed test plans.
- Produced weekly reports for the project manager showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks, and dependencies.
- Improved application performance by writing stored procedures in SQL.
- Created and maintained any technical documentation required to facilitate continued maintenance or enhancement of the application.
- Maintained data cleanliness and accuracy by adding custom validation rules, custom formulas, reports, and dashboards.
- Created Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, Org-Wide Default, sharing rules, Workflows, Approval processes, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Followed agile methodology.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Performed Excel data analysis using Lookup, pivot tables, formulas, data validation, Conditional formatting, graph and chart manipulation as per client requirements.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, SQL, Oracle 9i,10g, DB Unit, Java, Agile, Jira, UML Diagrams, Workflow, Reports and Dashboards, Approval Process, Security Settings, Apptus