- Strategic Planning & Execution / Descriptive, Predictive, Prescriptive, & Applied Analytics / Data Strategy Development
- Highly analytical data driven culture leader and data as an asset evangelist with 15+ years of progressive leadership experience in technology, data management, launching data organizations, monetizing data, and promoting industry leading trends and techniques utilizing unique business and technology acumen.
- High level visionary and thought leader directing innovative implementations and data security, accuracy, and privacy initiatives while identifying business opportunities.
- Strategic and articulate communicator and change advocate with ability to inspire and motivate cross - functional global teams driving stakeholder engagement, commercial success, team development, business planning, and executive communication within fast-paced, culturally diverse environments.
- Fluent in English, Hindi, and Marathi.
- Leadership & Team Building
- Artificial & Business Intelligence
- Big Data & Machine Learning
- Software Development Lifecycle
- Data Accessibility & Governance
- Data Ownership & Quality
- Data Ecosystem Development
- Full Lifecyle Project Management
- Data Science & Modeling
- Strategic Partnerships
- Data Strategy, Policies, & Procedures
- Mentoring & Coaching
TECHNICAL SKILLS & WORKING KNOWLEDGE:
Programming Languages & Software: R, Python, C, C++, Matlab, Spark, PySpark
Big Data: Data workflow (Sqoop, Flume, Kafka, NFS), Data Management (HDFS), Relational and NoSQL databases (MySQL, Oracle, MariaDb, HBase, MongoDB), Hadoop ecosystem (Hadoop, Yarn), Data Access (Pig, Hive, HBase, Storm, Confidential, Spark), Data Operations (Zookeeper).
OS: Windows, UNIX, Linux.
DL/ML Frameworks: Hortonworks (Apache Hadoop), (Google) TensorFlow, Microsoft Cognitive Toolkit (CNTK)
DL/ML Platforms: Amazon (AWS), Microsoft (Azure), Hortonworks (HDP), IBM (Watson)
DL/ML Techniques: Supervised, Unsupervised, Reinforcement Learning
DL/ML Algorithms: Regression (linear, Random Forest, neural), Recommendation (Content Based, Collaborative Filtering), Clustering, two and multi class Classification (neural, decision forest), Anomaly detection (SVM, k-means), Natural Language (NLP)
Visualization & Business Intelligence Tools: Tableau, PowerBI, D3.js, MicroStrategy, SAS
Databases: Relational, Non-Relational, SQL, Hive QL, HDFS, NoSQL
Confidential, Durham, NC
Senior Technical Director
- Created data operations vision, defined strategies, collaborated with other business unit leaders, and implemented AI / ML data solutions supporting 10K+ employees within organization.
- Secured 350% increase in capital funding from other organizations by marketing data driven capabilities.
- Assisted in reducing and avoiding costs $81M (7%) and protecting 23% in revenue via data driven solutions.
- Improved operational efficiency by 27% in 3-years by instituting data driven metrics and performance approach to monitor and measure KPIs.
- Designed and delivered predictive analytics platform, data governance & management framework, infrastructure capable of running AI / ML technologies including access to Hadoop cluster, HDFS Data Lake, webservers, VMs running elastic search, and Hortonworks software stack.
- Conceptualized and developed micro services based products capable of predicting root cause on network outage trouble tickets utilizing supervised learning and hierarchical clustering techniques in ML and Scikit.
- Developed and designed cloud based product to predict optimal next troubleshooting action improving trouble resolution time. Utilized Ensemble ML algorithms and led learning to train the model and indexed live subscription feeds in Elastic Search ( Confidential ) for faster and accurate response.
- Led design and development of cloud based solution to estimate order completion time utilizing Artificial Neural Networks (Hopfield Network and Back Propagation Algorithm) to perform recognition, classification, and clustering.
- Evaluated and optimized existing Technology environment. Recommended and implemented industry leading IT business practices. Upgraded B2B technology platform and infrastructure.
- Transformed software development process from traditional waterfall to Agile methodology. Instituted DevOps application development frameworks.
- Upgraded and transformed Legacy Enterprise IT landscape to Digital Enterprise landscape. Promoted adoption and implementation of cloud infrastructure, Agile and DevOps development methodology, and data focused capabilities.
- Saved business $11M with capital investment of $5M by developing and delivering software applications that increased automation footprint reducing cycle time by 45% and manual TOH by 29%.
- Grew Software and Applications team from 8 to 23 including Full Stack Web Developers, Project Managers, Scrum Master, and Solution Engineers.