- Motivated self - starter technical support engineer with 6+ years of experience in providing excellent customer support for enterprise software products.
- Adept at supporting the product in various environments out in the field through the entire lifecycle.
- Possess strong analytic skills, extensive technical proficiency and a penchant for solving complex problems with innovative solutions.
- Highly instrumental at figuring out root cause and subsequently finding a solution to tide over the current production issue and at the same time work with engineering for a long-term solution.
SKILLS & TOOLS:
Jira, Salesforce, WebEx, GoToMeeting, HyperV, SQL, C++, JAVA, HTML, DHTML, Web-services, AWS, IIS, Linux and Windows troubleshooting, Networking, Windows Sysinternals suite.
Technical Support Engineer
- Provide support for Confidential software product.
- Work as a Hybrid support engineer for Front End and Back End teams.
- Document all the issues as knowledge base articles.
- Research using a various resource including documentation, knowledge base, bug database, source code and worldwide technical support team via forums.
- Provide support for JDBC/ODBC drivers, 4GL, SQL, OEM, client-server issues.
- Attend Scrum and Sprints meeting to discuss about known issue and upcoming new feature in release.
Sr. Technical Support Engineer
- Part of worldwide geo-distributed technical support team.
- Make extensive use of Confidential 's SAAS & Jira to manage customer issues and escalations.
- Manage customer relationships and provide timely and regular updates on issues filed.
- Track and escalate engineering bugs and enhancement requests in Jira.
- Work directly with Product Management team and act as a liaison between customer and engineering.
- Extensively file and review knowledge base articles in the team.
- Provide training to all new hires and first line support.
- Key to a timely resolution is the ability to reproduce the errors or functional issues that the customer is facing. My excellent listening capabilities combined with my analytical skills and in-depth knowledge of our product helps me reproduce these easily in our lab.
- Comfortable with setting up Virtual Machines (VMWare - HyperV, ESXi) for environment setup, Remote Login (WebEx etc),
- Immediate goal is to unblock the customer followed by a long-term fix. In depth knowledge of the product helps me quickly assess and provide options.
- Collaborate with engineering, QA, Professional Services and product management to verify the fix (across multiple environments) and release to customer.
Technical Support Engineer
- As a key member of global enablement and response team for successful migration of an enterprise CRM application from Seibel to Sales Force platform.
- I was in-charge of addressing, coordinating, and managing all aspects of worldwide escalated technical issues. Successfully managed issues priorities, customer expectations, developer discussions and issue turnaround time.