I want to associate as BI Developer with an organization where I can be a resource of productivity owing to my vast knowledge and experience.
- 8+ years of experience in Designing, Analysis, Development, Maintenance, Implementation using Crystal Reports 8.5/9.0/10/XI/2008, Business Objects XI.
- Experience in Healthcare domain.
- Experience with multiple RDBMS including MS SQL Server 2000/2005/2008 , Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2, and Microsoft Access.
- Extensive knowledge in SQL & PL/SQL programming, PLSQL Developer, SQL Plus and TOAD.
- Experience in developing different types of reports using Crystal Reports.
- Designed reports with complex sub reports, Drill down, Cross Tabs, formulas, functions, parameters, scheduled reports, alerts, multiple grouping, running totals, Charts, graphs, mapping, multiple sections, mailing label.
- Good experience in report customization via the use of Grouping , Sorting, Field Highlighting, Conditional Formatting , Running Totals, Summaries, Static & Dynamic Parameters, Static & Dynamic Graphic Objects, Custom Formulas and Custom Functions (SQL Queries).
- Sound working knowledge of MS Access, Excel and MS Project.
- Experience in developing report specifications based on business requirements .
- Experience in developing test plans, preparing test data and performing unit and integration testing
- Scheduled and published reports using CMC and Info view .
- Extensive experience in preparing Use Cases, Functional Specifications, Scenarios, Business processes, Workflows, Process flows,Test cases and Test Plans.
- Sound knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle ( SDLC ) and Project management.
- Excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills with documentation and communication skills and an excellent team player to maintain effective work relationships with all levels of personnel.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Enterprise 10.0/9.0/8.5 , Crystal reports 2008/XI/ 10.0/9.0/8.5 , PL SQL Developer, MS SQL Server, Microsoft Outlook, Tableau, ToadBusiness Objects XI 3.1/3.0/XI R1/R2/R3, WebI, Infoview
Database: MS SQL Server 2000, 2005, 2008, Oracle 10g/9i/8i, DB2 (AS 400), My SQL, MS Access
Confidential, Greenville, SC
BI Developer Consultant
- Collecting requirements from the manager and reach out to the user for more specific details
- Worked on creating over 30 Crystal reports from various modules such as PB, Cadence and Ambulatory to suit GGC (Greenwood Genetic Center) community reporting needs.
- Worked on creating over 10 Crystal reports for Piedmont Pulmonary Med (PPM) community center.
- Performed data courier via Content management tool and moved developed tested and validated Crystal reports from POC to TST & PROD.
- Created complex Crystal report like GGC BCA (Business Continuity Access) report which has over 6 sub reports that include Visit Diagnoses, Problem list Diagnoses, Allergy and social history information and linking the sub report with the Main Report.
- Educated New Trainee Report Writer by working in tandem with him and showing him the tricks & tips to create reports and finding data in the data base using various tools such as Record viewer and Column search.
- Created word documents for the end users which helps them in finding the newly created Crystal reports in PROD to adding the reports to their favorites.
- Attended weekly meeting with various project teams
Confidential, Beachwood, OH
BI Developer Consultant
- Collecting requirements from the users and documented those in Work front assigned service request
- Creating Crystal reports and SQL queries for reports belonging to various modules but not limited to Inpatient, Ambulatory, ASAP, Op - time, Nurse Triage
- Worked in collaboration with Nurse Triage clinical team and developed over 14 Custom Crystal reports using multiple sub reports for Nurse Triage go-live project.
- Created SQL queries for the Ongoing Professional Practice Evaluation (OPPE) project such as Diabetes Foot exam, ED to Admit, Oncology informed consent project, Pediatric Diabetes, and TB screening.
- Worked on GPRO patient matching process for various health insurance providers like Anthem and Humana
- Worked on several Op time reports such as Hip and Knee, Cystogram, EKG metrics for Prostate cancer care path project by creating SQL queries using ORACLE SQL developer.
- Developed crystal reports for Research projects such as Diabetes education referrals, Spine Localization time out Compliance, Preoperative BRAVO Reflux Testing System in the preoperative Bariatric surgery evaluation and Psoriatic Arthritis, RedCap, Open registry study
- Created queries for several care path projects such as Breast cancer, Asthma and Spine
- Worked on ad hoc requests such as Opioids and Naloxone summary and detail reports, Strongsville analytic request
- Attended weekly meeting with different project teams and presented by views
Confidential, San Antonio, Texas
Automation tester Consultant
- Gathering user requirements, analyzing, developing and maintaining Test Suite for Contact Center applications, ICM (intelligent Call Management), Aspect Dialer, Variant, Third Party Call transfer, Video End Point, Click to call and eGain Co Browse applications.
- Attending Iteration Planning Meetings, Story Demo’s and Retrospective meetings part of Agile Project Methodology.
- Analyze and confirm testability of each requirement with the knowledge on Enterprise Applications domain, Contact Center applications, IVR Systems, Web Applications, Mobile Applications and tools.
- Creating testing strategy and test solutions for Contact Center Applications such as ICM (lntelligent Call Management), Aspect Dialer, Verint, IDCOMM, Video End Point, Click to call and Co Browse applications.
- Execution of test cases using tools like Soap UI, UFT, Selenium, Perfectomobile, Hammer and Cyara.
- Verifying deployment using automation scripts for different environments (Test & integration).
- Conducting phase wise exit review along with client testing manager to ensure the deliverables meet the client objective on time .
- Conducting test case walkthrough/review sessions with client business team, client tech leads, client IT manager and executive sponsor and obtain their signoff.
- Test data request, Test bed setup and preparing the test execution plan. Test execution in iterative manner which includes Integration testing, System testing, Release testing and Web Services testing.
- Preparing and sending out the weekly status report to the client and HCL managers.
Confidential, Durham, NC
- Responsible for creating Business requirement documents and specification documents for the new Maestro Care Report requests.
- Accurately designing and creating clarity reports for Inpatient and Ambulatory data modules using Crystal reports 2008 and Reporting Workbench.
- Developed several reports related to My Chart and Kaleidoscope.
- Support the users in providing reports supporting Federal Meaningful use standards, answering user questions as they arise.
- Testing and maintaining the Created Crystal Reports written out of the Maestro care (EHR) system.
- Resolving user service tickets as assigned.
- Formatting the reports in accordance with the guidelines set up by Confidential .
- Peer reviewing the developed reports with other report writers in order to improve the efficiency of the report or to make any necessary formatting changes.
- Resolving the assigned service tickets to the Reporting team.
- Attending weekly and monthly meetings to update the status of the reports and to know the future goals of the project.
Confidential, Winston - Salem, NC
- Primary responsibility is to support reporting team by fulfilling the clarity clinical reporting requests
- Develop, tested and validated complex Clarity Reports for Ambulatory, Inpatient, Willow, ASAP and ADT
- Experienced clarity reporting areas include - Orders, problem lists, flow sheets, admissions, discharges and statistics by physician.
- Developed various Infection Control reports which are to be submitted to CMS and NHSN.
- Experience in developing reporting workbench clinical and ADT and modifying released templates .
- Created the Crystal reports using tables and tested the reports by cross checking and verifying data against the reports generated from the legacy system
- Responsible for creating reports using Crystal Reports 2008 version using SQL server
- Developed various reports for Physician Quality Reporting System (PQRS) and Group Practice Reporting Option (GPRO).
- Worked on upgrading the existing clarity reports and reporting workbench reports to ICD10.
- Created parameters and record selection formulas, running totals, drill-down reports to meet various reporting needs
- Used crystal features for grouping, sorting, formatting and charting while designing the reports
- Participated in technical discussions with the team lead that led to the improved design of the existing Info view folder structure and scheduling automation to distribute reports to end users on a regular basis
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Report Writer Consultant
- Developed, tested and validated over 60 workbench reports and 32 custom crystal reports
- Worked in various Clinical departments of Oncology, Infection control /epidemiology, clinical quality and patient safety outcomes, emergency department and revenue cycle
- Developed and Deployed Clarity reports in both BOE Info view and Crystal Integration
- Created complex sub-reports using various running fields, parameters, record selection formulas, SQL expression fields and special fields
- Scheduled the Reporting workbench reports to run as a Batch using Text access
- Took an active participation in resolving the remedy tickets after Inpatient Go-live at Command center
- Attended several Training classes intended for helping the end users after Go-live
- Attended various meetings with the reporting leads and managers for reaching the weekly and monthly goals
Crystal Reports Developer
- Responsible for creating reports using Crystal Reports version 9 using Oracle SQL server 2000
- Designed and developed cross tab reports to display the daily census for a period of a month
- Created and executed SQL statements in both SQL production and development environments and inserted these queries as a command object in Crystal reports.
- Created reports with sub-reports (linked and unlinked) to show the information from unrelated sources in one report
- Created and executed SQL statements in both SQL production and development environments.
- Created Crystal Reports using Crystal Reports formulae, grouping, parameters and Selection criteria
- Set filters, suppression formulae and used highlighting expert to show the data the users would like to see in a more concise and presentable format
- Worked with other users and the project manager to gather requirements