- Well - rounded technical professional with experience troubleshooting system failures and developing technical solutions.
- A highly skilled IT Technician with notable expertise analyzing existing systems, determining system health, identifying areas of improvement, and implementing changes to streamline processes and increase productivity.
- Well-versed in installing and configuring desktop, laptops, and other personal computing devices, as well as networking devices including routers, switches, cabling, and other associated systems.
- Adept in training and developing technicians to provide end user support ensuring system availability, and minimizing impact on overall operations.
- Test Development, Schedule & Execution / Project Management / User Training and Support
- IT Storage Solutions Systems Implementation / Troubleshooting & Issue Resolution
Operating Systems: Windows XP, 7, 8 and 10
Routers: Cisco 2900 Series Integrated Service Routers
Switches: Cisco Catalyst 2960 Series Switches
Networks and Protocols: LAN/WAN, WLAN, TC/ICP, DNS, STP, Packet Tracer
Software: Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Office, Aloha Systems (Restaurant Software)
Technical Analysis Analyst
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Manage onsite and remote troubleshooting, maintenance, and repairs on personal computers, laptop, printers, and associated IT peripherals.
- Configure all operating systems, associated with prearranged customer implementations and installations.
- Handle all administrative and technical matters between the company and customer, and instruct customers on the operations and maintenance of the system Field Services Desktop Support Analyst.
- Diagnose and resolve product performance problems, maintenance, and repairs.
- Provide technical support on installs for personal computers, local area networks, server hardware, operating systems, software, and related IT sanctioned peripherals
- Developed preventative maintenance schedules, testing, and repair processes for all equipment.
- Inspect system configurations, software, and equipment to ensure proper implementation and effective use of hardware resources.
IT Technician and Analyst
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
- Managed, maintained, upgraded, and repaired various computer systems for Confidential .
- Collaborated with network engineers to migrate from Confidential electronic health records system to Cerner record system, ensuring proper transfer of confidential information and patient records.
- Performed Confidential Kace Imaging, Networking, Printer Setups, hardware installs, upgrades, and software updates.
- Troubleshot system errors, identified root cause for failures, and developed technical solutions to minimize overall downtime.
Cable technician, San Antonio, TX
- Installed, maintained, repaired cable systems, and troubleshot issues pertaining to network communications.
- All services supporting cable television or internet-based operations.
Radio Frequency Technician, Ft. Bliss, Texas
- At project conclusion, collaborated with fellow technicians to disassemble towers, inventory all equipment and associated software and systems, and ensure travel readiness for all storage units.
Cable technician, El Paso, Texas
- Tested and troubleshot systems upon installation to ensure install quality, and system functionality.
- Pulled and routed low voltage cabling including CAT5, CAT6, Fiber Optic, Speaker Cables, and Confidential in new construction and existing environments.
- Installed cameras, access controls, alarms, and network infrastructure.
- Provided post-installation support to ensure client satisfaction with services rendered.
- Set up and configured employee PCs ensuring proper functionality and network connectivity.