Secure a challenging position as a management consultant with a global organization in which I can fully utilize my experience in consulting, program management technology
- I have 20+ years of project management and training experience working with public and private sector clients with the following accomplishments
- Experienced writing and editing training curriculum and policy documents
- Skilled providing training and user support for collaborative tools - including blogs, wikis and communities of practice
- Experienced training end users on collaboration tools
- Knowledgeable about the design and implementation of web-based tools
- Experienced coordinating training seminars domestically and internationally
COMPUTER AND RELATED SKILLS:
Possess a Secret security clearance Excellent communicator, self-starter and team collaborator who specializes in client and customer service for the public and private sectors Experience supervising personnel Skilled in managing large projects, multiple tasks and working independently Experience designing training curriculum and end user manuals Skilled in conducting training (in person and online) for diverse audience Experience coordinating meetings and conferences domestically and overseas, which includes contract negotiations, venue selection, registration, outreach, leading team members, etc. Skilled in writing and editing documents for various for diverse audiences Proficient in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, SharePoint, Huddle, tibbr, Drupal, ServiceNow, Google Apps, GoToMeeting, WebEx and Adobe Connect
Confidential, Rockville, MD
Knowledge Management Team Lead
- Supervise and coordinate the workflow of 4 Trainers and 1 Training Coordinator.
- Conducted training in person and via webinar for an agency intranet portal in Washington and overseas.
- Developed tutorials, user guides, fact sheets, FAQs and other technical documentation for end users.
- Developed use cases based on agency processes and workflow.
- Coordinated logistics for training program in Washington DC and international regional hubs.
- Assisted *80+ missions with building Drupal based intranet sites.
Knowledge Management Analyst
- Facilitate the activities in knowledge management community of practice.
- Promote advancement of Confidential 's Knowledge Management strategies by identifying workflows, business processes and stakeholder collaboration needs to assist the agency’s mission to foster transformational development.
- Consult with Agency staff and others to identify stakeholder needs, analyze workflows and business processes to recommend the most appropriate collaboration tool.
- Develop and distribute outreach and training materials to promote Knowledge Management within the agency.
- Provide guidance on functional requirements to the Chief Information Officer technology initiatives.
- Write scripts and create storyboards for CIO training videos.
- Plan, organize and facilitate quarterly Knowledge Management Reference Group meetings.
- Provided training and technical support Agency staff on SharePoint, Drupal, wikis and WordPress.
- Planned schedules and conducts systems tests; monitors test results, and takes appropriate corrective action.
- Worked with users to design, develop and test complex knowledge capture processes and workflows, search capabilities and measurement approaches.
Confidential, Arlington, VA
- Provided technical assistance support connected to strategic planning, process improvement, and training support for Confidential 's Service Locator
- Designed and customized training curriculum and train workforce development personnel via webinars on electronic tools
- Collaborated on Confidential outreach plan and develop and design marketing materials
- Conducted studies of work processes and procedures Identified problems, review production standards, and make tentative recommendations for problem resolution
- Reviewed reports and studies to ensure that user requirements are met and appropriate rules and regulations are applied
- Assisted in the development of directives and the design, development, documentation, and implementation of various reporting systems
- Wrote and edited Federal Register Notices ( Confidential )
- How To' guides, policy manuals and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs)
- Utilized appropriate automation tools, such as SharePoint, MS Office and MS Project to gather and analyze information to present findings and recommendations
- Applied procurement and contract administration regulations to contract Served as team member for contract management functions, with assigned responsibility for various phases of contract management administration Coordinated CareerOneStop ( Confidential ) participation at meetings and trade shows
- Designed and managed database administrative tool for approximately 7000 workforce stakeholders
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Designed curriculum/training materials and presented at public policy education seminars for the Social Security Administration ( Confidential )
- Coordinated travel arrangements for staff and study panel members
- Assisted with the coordination and execution of the Confidential annual conference
- Monitored and tracked expenses for $300,000 worth of grants
- Coordinated Confidential annual conference and other public policy seminars for 300+ participants
- Assisted with coordination of press activities on Social Security issues
- Assisted with supervision of project summer interns
- Ensure conference expenditures were within budget and deliverables are met on time