- 6 years of Total Experience in IT and Healthcare industry.
- Strong experience in US Healthcare across Provider and Payer space.
- Ancillary Healthcare Product Management experience, applications such as - Sunquest Laboratory, Sunquest Copath Plus and Sunquest Collection Manager.
- Well verse with Revenue Cycle Management in Provider space - Confidential Centricity PMA Claims Business logic building and processing, Professional Billing, Health Plan Management, Encounters’ processing and managing Provider Business Services.
- Strong skills in building efficient Claim forms (837), Payer exchanges ( Payment Posting ), Trading Partner configurations and setting-up business rules in Provider Financial services.
- Worked on development of advanced Confidential and CCP Portals for leading US Healthcare Payer and Provider, including Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Utterance concepts.
- Also have experience across various technologies, .NET Framework (3.5 & 4.0), C#, and WCF, SQL Server 2005/2008, and Object Oriented Programming concepts, IBM DB2 and Voice based XML ( VXML )
- Strong experience in Agile methodology under onshore-offshore delivery model.
- Experience in LEAN concepts and successfully implemented multiple LEAN VAS in my Syntel career.
- Well verse in waste identification and reduction using Automation Concepts.
- Familiar with HL7 standards.
- Convergys IC
- CA LISA
- Machine Language - Azure
Lead Technical Consultant
- Coordinating with Client’s user group for requirement gathering and providing effective solutions.
- Improving existing systems and implementing latest IT and LEAN concepts.
- Solving Critical and High priority issues related to RCM, Business Services, Ancillary Lab and Pathology, Health Information Management.
- Coordinating with Client’s Interface team to create inbound and outbound interfaces for my applications.
- Coordinating with Business Services Director and Manager for Claim form logic and Payment posting exchange set-up.
- Working with HIM senior management for Confidential (Formerly Confidential ) Product’s management.
- Working with Offshore team for day to day deliveries and reviewing their work before delivering to customer.
- Chairing/Attending Project Planning, SCRUM, Stand-Up meetings.
- Creating Technical Documents, RCAs, Project documentations, SOPs and work flow diagrams.
- Identifying automation scope and implementing LEAN programming concepts.
- Waste identification and reduction.
- Analyzing Sprint requirements stories, creating technical design/research document and maturing requirements.
- Research for Project requirements and to develop Confidential more effectively.
- Develop Client’s Confidential portal by using Confidential WCF, C#, MS-SQL, IBM DB2 and Confidential IC platform.
- Embedding Artificial Intelligence and Natural Language Utterance Concepts in existing Confidential system and to enhance Confidential flow for new products.
- Chairing/Attending Sprint/Pre Sprint planning, Retro/Pre Retro meetings and all other agile related calls including VersionOne and stand up calls.
- Managing half Confidential delivery of the project.