- Analytics professional and certified Tableau Desktop 10 Associate, Statistical Business Analyst with 8 years of experience in quantitative analysis, data mining, aggregation and validation, model development and validation of predictive models including financial time series models.
- Extensive experience in locate, acquire, and combine data from internal and external sources, evaluate the integrity of data and develop actionable data analytics
- Expertise in using the analytical and data visualization tools such as SQL, SAS, Advanced MS Excel, Tableau, Power BI, and SPSS.
- Well versed in machine learning algorithms such as Linear and Logistic Regression, Decision Trees, Random Forest, K nearest neighbors, Text Mining, Word Cloud and Sentiment Analysis.
- Extensive Experience in predictive and descriptive analytics of financial data sets using R and Python Programming.
- Extensive Experience with statistical analysis and data analytics methods.
- Experience with Hadoop and database management tools.
MS Excel/ Pivots / Marcos, MS Access, SPSS/STATA/SAS, Spark /HiveQL /MapReduce, QGIS, Tableau/ QlikView / Power BI, Project Management, Excellent attention to detail.
Sr. Data/BI Analytics Engineer
- Gathered and documented business requirements for analytical reports. Participated in requirements meetings and data mapping sessions to understand business needs. Identified and documented detailed business rules.
- Efficiently located, acquired, and combined data from internal and external sources like DB2, MDAW, Netezza, PEGA, MongoDB and Amazon Redshift. Evaluated the integrity of data and developed actionable data analytics.
- Create automated processes for gathering, transforming, manipulating data in the desired form and reporting using SQL, R, and SAS.
- Developed complex SQL queries using stored procedures, common table expressions (CTEs), temporary tables to support Tableau.
- Provided continued maintenance and development of bug fixes for the existing and new Tableau.
- Designed & Implemented advanced statistical and machine learning models like Linear Regression, Logistic Regression, Decision Tree, Word cloud, Text Mining & Sentiment analysis on large scale data (Big Data) in R/Python.
Predictive Analyst Intern
- Transformed project data requirements into project data models.
- Designed and developed schema data models.
- Monitored and forecast enrollment and student's trends.
- Analyzed data using statistical software WebFOCUS R Stat & built predictive models.
- Converted complex data and findings into understandable tables, graphs, and written reports.
- Prepared executive reports and present results to higher management.
- Participated in requirements meetings and data mapping sessions to understand business needs.
- Recommended data standardization and usage to ensure data integrity.
Sr. Data Analyst
- Interpreted data, identified trends or patterns & analyzed results using statistical techniques with Micro - fit; E-views & Advanced Excel.
- Conducted predictive and descriptive analytics of financial data sets using R and Python Programming
- Provided analytical, transactional and administrative HR support to the Financial Management & Human Resources. This includes providing various reports, analysis and presentations to support business requests using Tableau.
- Compiled various financial data using Bloomberg Analytics and run historic spread analysis using Excel & Power BI.
- Filtered and prepared data, and review computer reports, printouts, and performance indicators to locate and correct.
- University website updations and posting using HTML.
- Developed database objects, including tables, views and materialized views using SQL.
- Translated business problems into statistical problems, and developed statistical models using SAS Confidential o support business needs, such as ANOVA, linear regression, logistic regression, decision trees, clustering, recommendation systems and basket analysis.
- Combined data from many tables using SQL and transformed it.
- Experienced working on data pre-processing steps like aggregation, missing data imputation, sampling, feature selection and dimensionality reduction using SAS. Generated analysis reports, graphs using SAS and MS Excel.
- Derived customer insights through predictive modeling to address business needs, and recommend solutions.
- Designed data-driven marketing initiatives to manage customer relationship, drive sales, enhance executions, and increase productivity.
- Identified, analyzed and interpreted trends or patterns in complex data sets using data mining tools (SAS, Tableau)
- Documented analysis processes and results, summarize data insights, and present key findings to CDO office and other stakeholders.
- Used advanced analytics to assess portfolio performance, determine level of risk and drive critical business decisions. Designed, development and deployment of self-service reports and dashboards based on analytical data.
- Appraised CAM (client application memorandum) of Large Enterprises & Channel finance up to 5 Cr INR ($800,000).
- Responsible for approving loans up to the limit of 1,000,000 INR for Small & Medium Enterprises (SME).
- Monitored and analyzed portfolio health, risk triggers, covenants & other credit conditions & other credit conditions with large data sets using Statistical tools and techniques (SAS & SQL).
- Ensured compliance of all internal & regulatory credit / other portfolio related policies.
- Reviewed financial statements and assisted in the preparation of reports while contributing in areas of budgeting, forecasting, financial planning, modeling, statistical reporting, and evaluation.
- Undertook a complete risk assessment analysis of the borrower e.g. modus Operandi, cash cycles, projections, etc. .
- Maintained & floated a daily business tracker spreadsheet highlighting sales, individual contributions using performance metrics, anomalies, oversights & routine management information.
- Created graphs and chart using Tableau & QlikView. Created permanent formatted cleaned data sets for present and future analysis, infilling several datasets and sorting and merging by common variables.
- Trained, guided and communicated credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
Business Analyst Intern
- Gathered, documented and analyzed information of financial products and market requirements.
- Designed and developed solutions that meet client requirements.
- Created requirements documentation and diagrams to assist in the support, development and/or analysis of a product and/or process. Documented business workflows for stakeholder review and automate the defined solution.
- Collaborated with business and IT resources on product deliverables implementation.
- Build and maintain client relationships through customer and product support.
- Worked with various Confidential across India for Data collection and analysis.
- Combined data from many tables using SQL and transformed it.
- Developed comprehensive reports and analyzes data in order to identify patterns and trends.
- Identified opportunities for improvement that can be addressed with educational initiatives.
- Identified and documented project constraints, assumptions, business impacts, risks and scope exclusions.