- 5+ years of experience in development: SQL Server Technologies, Machine Learning, Python, Java.
- Master’s in Computer Science with Data Science Specialization from University of Washington.
- Passionate about analyzing complex data sets using SQL, Python and predicting trends using Machine Learning techniques.
- SQL Server, SSIS, ETL, Teradata, Oracle 11g, MySQL
- Python, R, Java, SQLAlchemy, JSF.
- Tableau, Power BI, Crystal Reports, Excel, SSRS.
- CNN for Deep Learning, NLP for Text Analysis
- Azure data lake Analytics, Azure Data Factory.
- Supervised and Unsupervised learning.
- SQL Server, Git, MySQL workbench, Visual Studio, JDeveloper11g, PyCharm, Jupyter, Eclipse, R studio.
- Amazon Web Services: EC2, S3, RDS.
- Pandas, Numpy, Scipy, Scikit - learn, Matplotlib.
- Develop SQL & Batch Jobs used for processing MS Sales Data which includes Pulling Data from all external sources, run Business Rules and finally come up with MS Sales Database which is used by many Confidential systems.
- Advanced in Confidential revenue reporting using MSRA which reports the data processed in different perspectives.
- Create customized reports pointing to the reporting servers per the business request using Power BI.
- Responsible for supporting 100+ Batch accounts pulling data from different sources Over 1459 data providers: 1377+ external partners (E.g. Best Buy, Walmart), 59 internal revenue sources, Other data source uses Linked Server to extract data.
- Design and development using SQL Server Databases, ETL, SSIS, and Confidential Reporting Analytics using Excel pivots.
- Work in a Scaled Agile delivery model which includes sprint activities such as sprint planning, user story refinement, story pointing, daily standup, sprint retrospective, functionality demo.
- Create design workflows, develop and test the user stories.
- Participate in UAT triages, design workshops, war rooms for production issues.
Machine Learning Engineer
Confidential, Bellevue, WA
- Develop Java framework and APIs that interact with various third-party sources to stream market data and place trade orders in real-time on Trading partners’ platform.
- Implement feature selection by conducting statistical tests, and correlation analysis using R, which increased the model efficiency by 13%
- Perform linear regression test by computing moving average and outlier analysis using Python.
- Implement data layer of the application using Amazon Web Service (RDS-MySQL).
- Prepare reports that interpret market opportunities and conditions, marketing results, trends and investment levels using Tableau.
- Create database using Oracle 11g to store, retrieve and maintain the shipment tracking information.
- Develop Web Services to be invoked from managed beans and interacting to data layer.
- Design and develop multiple web pages using JSF, Rich Faces.
- Implement business logic using JAVA, JSF coding.
- Responsible for the development of BC4J components, ADF faces and Task Flows.
- Responsible for implement the business requirements, fix the bugs and test the defects.
Associate Software Engineer
- Understand client requirements and participate in designing the portfolio management tool.
- Build and customize the portfolio management tool for different client needs.
- Implement Transactional database system using SQL server 2008.
- Involve in creating indexes on tables for faster retrieval of data to enhance performance.
- Provide bug fixes, enhancement to the tool.