- An information technology and strategy professional with 20+ years of experience.
- Assist clients to solve business problems effectively by applying technology, methods and processes, meet business goals and objectives with quality.
- Projects involved span multi - million dollar business transformation and strategic initiatives to short duration strategic advisory projects.
- With exposure to over 80+ clients, have been recognized and rewarded for s such as ‘top talent’ and ‘atta-person-of-the year’.
- Have received security clearance for federal projects.
- Blockchain Advisory and Consulting
- Blockchain Solution Architecture
- Process Optimization and BPM
- Hyperledger Fabric and Ethereum
- Technology Modernization
- Enterprise Transformation
- IT Strategy, Architecture & Roadmaps
- SOA, EDA and Micro-services
CTO and Principal Consultant
Confidential, RTP, NC
- Built a team of over 40 consultants to support fabric release to the community and develop application on Hyperledger Fabric.
- Actively engaged with Confidential Blockchain to enable Hyperledger Fabric releases to the community. Successfully worked with our CEO to build a core consulting team with expertise in the Linux Foundation's Hyperledger-Fabric and Confidential Blockchain.
- Leading a team that is instrumental in supporting many aspects of the fabric such as the validation of the features, performance testing, test automation and the release of images to the community. Build the first full prototype of a blockchain application for Art Auctions and released it to the community back
- As the principal consultant and part-time developer, successfully architected and supported many solutions including Enterprise Asset Management, Procurement of Contingent Labor, Private Equity Fund Management among others in Hyperledger Fabric 1.x. Many of these applications have gone through multiple iterations and have become “Active “ networks. Have a good exposure to “chaincode” development.
- Successfully assisted clients to architect a private Ethereum network and built solutions for Electronic Voting and International Logistics for a major client. In addition, provided thought leadership to enable the private network as a permissioned blockchain consortium such as developing the architecture, governance architecture, enabling member services and key management and implementing off-chain databases.
- Have prototyped concepts with my team that have been demonstrated to potential clients such as Asset Management of Mobile assets on both Fabric and Ethereum Blockchains, eDapp - an enterprise Dapp store for enterprise apps, Multi-key based document and data sharing, network scripts for building Fabric and Ethereum networks on AWS.
- Presented and demonstrated the “Enterprise Asset Management” application at the 2017 Confidential Interconnect - a copy of the paper can be viewed at 1. In the same year, demonstrated the “Procurement of Contingent Labor”, at the Consensus 2017 in the Confidential Booth. Have also published articles for migration from Fabric 0.6 to 1.0 2.
- Internally within Confidential, leading the team to build accelerators, frameworks and methods, best practices for smart contract design, approaches to scaling blockchain applications, and tools to augment our practice.
Confidential, RTP, NC
- Supported the building of the “Consulting and Advisory Services” practice.
- This includes capabilities in Blockchain, AR/VR, Tech Optimization, Analytics, Cloud Enablement and operational excellence. My goal is to help IT People build thought leadership and IP around Block-Chain, Technology Optimization, Cloud strategy, Big Data and IoT.
- Helped develop key partnerships with industry leaders such as Confidential, Red Hat, Horton Works, Alpha Numeric, Ixsight and Confidential Consulting. In most of the projects that I have lead,
- I have enabled customers to save operational costs from 15% to 35% and improve the efficiency and effectiveness of their IT assets.
- Developed recommendations and roadmap for the SVP of IT and Finance by reviewing the current infrastructure, data center assets and IT practices to consolidate, improve DR and monitoring, improve efficiency and reduce costs. The strategy identified 15-35% reduction in costs and efficiency improvement. Reviewed two data centers with 50+ physical devices, 50+ applications and 250+ virtual machines and all aspects of people, process, technology, business management and service management.
- Reviewed current aging infrastructure and provided recommendations for replacement and monitoring to reduce downtimes.
- DevOps Consulting for Confidential, Chicago: Reviewed their current requirements to build an Openstack cloud on top of their modern datacenter and enabled them to build a full devops team.
- Technology Modernization Consulting for Confidential, AK: Please see the description below.
Block Chain Consultant
- Provide oversight and guidance to the activities of the agency. The agency serves as the state vehicle to enable communications between citizens and the North Carolina state government on compliance of practicing attorneys.
Confidential, Lowell, AR
Technology Modernization Consultant
- Assisted client IT leadership to secure funding of over $45 million for the project based on assessment
- Supported the delivery of the Solution Architecture applying SOA and EDA architectural paradigms
- Worked with client partners on vendor selection, data architecture, infrastructure architecture etc.
- Supported Proof-of-Concepts and helped client select the Red Hat JBOSS Fuse middleware platform
- Provided the leadership to arrive at the service portfolio, adopt Enterprise Architect for modeling, implement a Hybrid Scrum/Sprint delivery model, templates to capture use cases, user stories and design
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Infrastructure Strategy Consultant
- Conducted an assessment of their infrastructure environment consisting of 25,000 SF data center with over 400 servers and several applications
- Provided a target Strategy, Architecture, Financial Analysis and Road map towards migrating to a hybrid AWS Cloud and Co-Lo environment
Confidential, Altoona, PA
Services Strategy Architect
- Developed a architecture and framework to deliver the ‘ Confidential ’ initiative
- Defined the “enterprise services portfolio” and service architecture to support mobile solutions, NCR-Radiant POS “Open Architecture”, and online ordering using ‘OnOSys’
- Leveraged SOA architecture, Confidential MEAP platform, Rackspace cloud and WebSphere ESB/MQ for the solution
- Through, assisted client as mentor and guide to realize the architecture, improve IT governance practices and establish best practices for SOA
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
Services Strategy Consultant
- Reviewed current state of SOA to understand why the bank was experiencing a higher cost to deliver solutions compared to industry peers and not realizing expected Confidential
- Conducted over 30 interviews and reviewed many document to arrive at a prioritized set of recommendations Provided recommendations to restructure the SDLC, adopt industry best practices, enforce governance practices and leverage cloud based solutions within appropriate areas
- Identified and made critical recommendations to improve efficiency, deliver faster and reduce SOA costs
Oversight and Services Consultant
Confidential, Austin, TX
- “Senior Operations Manager” and a trusted advisor to the Director of the Integration Competency Center ( Confidential ) for their $20+ million business transformation program
- Supported the “operationalization” of the Confidential by providing operational expertise, evolution and guidance on SOA practices, and oversight over Confidential professional services and their deliverables
Principal Consultant and Chief Architect
- Supported the bank on a $10+ million Enterprise Services program to define and implement a next generation Enablement Virtualized Platform (EP) that supports industrialized enterprise business services, and multi-entity/multi-jurisdiction banking
- Lead four work streams consisting of Infrastructure, EPLC (EP Asset Lifecycle Management), Model Driven Engineering and Centre of Excellence for Requirements Management
- Lead and helped define the CoE and ‘Program Architecture and Governance’ work streams
- Delivered the high level solution design covering Service Versioning strategy (WSDL, schemas, policies), service architecture patterns, service virtualization, service and policy taxonomy, message exchange patterns, and service policy management (operational and QoS) among others
- The technology stack consisted of SOA Software Registry & Repository, SOA Software Network Director, Confidential WebSphere
- The Modeling frameworks utilized were Confidential SOMA (Service Oriented Modeling and Architecture) and MSi Harmony (Service Life Cycle Management)
- Systems and Application Architect for the Department of Treasury on a 30 million dollar transformation project, providing solution architecture, technology direction and assessment, design options analysis. Accountable to leadership including firm Partners, chief architect, agency Section and Branch chiefs.
- Integration Assessment at a Mohawk Industries, on the current BizTalk & Weblogic infrastructure to support recent acquisitions; supply chain integration and growth strategy. Applied past experience and industry research to validate findings, and assess capability, scalability, extensibility and adequacy of the integration platform.
- Enterprise & Integration Architect for a leading Health Plan Administrator on a $15+ million project working with the CTO and Chief Architect:
- Established an Enterprise Architecture(EA) Practice and Governance model
- Delivered EA competency model covering organizational model and governance processes based on the CobiT and TOGAF framework, industry best practices and academia
- Integration Architecture to support existing billing,, claims and enrollment processes migration to a new platform. Defined the Logical Integration Architecture, systems use cases, UML modeling, logical & physical design templates, review guidelines and design reviews.
- Architectural goals included reducing cycle time to member eligibility verification and manage claims