- Over 7+ years of professional Software Development Experience with strong Object - Oriented Analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Implementation including 6 + years of extensive experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as developer and administrator.
- Extensive knowledge in implementing, customizing and maintaining Salesforce solutions.
- Experience in design of Apex Classes, Custom Controllers, Controller extension data binding and various other components as per the client and application requirements and awareness of the governor limits for a multi-tenant environment.
- Experience in SFDC Development in implementing Triggers, Visual Force Pages, Custom Tabs, Custom Objects, Web Services API, Components, S-Controls, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards.
- Experienced in creating Custom Reports, Batch Jobs, Queues, and Assignment Rules. Created Apex test coverage classes for some email services. Attentive knowledge on developing Salesforce1 mobile, Lightning User Interface and Process Builder.
- Experience in development of using Visual Force Pages, Force.com IDE, SOQL, and SOSL, MVC architecture, DML statements.
- Experience in realizing the business requirements to design on salesforce.com platform by designing the required entities like custom objects, creating the relationships/ junction objects like Master-Child, lookups, Entity Relationship data model, Pages, Classes, Interfaces, Workflows & Workflow rules, triggers, Email alerts and Business Logic.
- Acquainted and well versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data Loader Utility.
- Expertise in analyzing and documenting the workflows and functionality of existing systems.
- Excellent knowledge of all the phases of software development life cycle (Requirements gathering, analysis, design, development, testing and implementation).
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications for integrating with third party applications.
- Knowledge of WSDL, web services SOAP API, BULK API, REST API, force.com callouts, Batch and Schedule Apex Programs.
- Packaged and Deployed customizations from Sandbox to other environments using Eclipse, change set and Migration tool.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Service and Apex Programming, Salesforce.com.
- Sound knowledge of object-oriented design, MVC architecture and struts framework.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C++ and java technologies.
- Excellent Development experience in Java, Struts, spring, Hibernate, Servlets JSPs, JDBC, EJB, JMS, Web Services.
- Experience in working with databases such as Oracle 8i/9i/10g.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolving issues and conflicts.
- An effective team player with excellent problem solving and interpersonal skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Scheduler, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Component and Controllers, Salesforce1, Salesforce Communities, Chatter
Force.com Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector and AJAX Toolkit
Integration Tools: Workflows and Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels and Tabs, Dashboards, Roles, Security, Field updates, reports
Languages: Apex, C++, Java, VB
Web Technologies: HTML, XHTML, CSS, XML, Java Script, PHP
Platforms: UNIX/Linux, Windows NT / 2000 / XP Pro / Vista / 2003 / 2008
Office Tools: Microsoft Project, MS Visual Source Safe, MS Visio, MS Office
IDE and Editors: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE
Database: Oracle, SQL Server and MYSQL
Confidential,Highlands Ranch, CO
Sr. Salesforce Developer/AdministratorResponsibilities:
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Design the Application security and data access per the complex need of business using Profiles, Roles, Org wide defaults, record level security, field level security, page-layouts, and record types.
- Involved in Creation of custom objects, custom fields, custom links,labels, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Created various Reports and Report Folders, dashboards for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed APEX classes, APEX triggers, APEX test classes, visual force pages, Custom Controllers and Controller extensions. Also modified existing triggers and classes as per the standards to meet the business requirements.
- Developed Batch apex and schedule apex classes as per the business scenarios. Engaged with internal support team on implementing a several enhancements for automation of business process using schedule and batch apex.
- Created email templates and implemented send mail functionality by using future method in Apex classes and optimized the code to reduce the processing time.
- Performed the role of SFDC developer, lightning developer and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com, Lightning and CRM implementation.
- Experienced with setting up Lightning Connect Data integration with other systems.
- Built Customized Lightning Components replacing the existing one's using Java script on the client side and apex on the Server side.
- Experienced in Migration of Classic Applications to Lightning.
- Review the code by following best practices and perform testing in various environments to ensure quality and standards.
- Assisted in the configuration and maintenance of Sandbox environments to facilitate success development and QA testing of new on-demand features and functionality.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com IDE, triggers, classes, workflows, data loader, email services and app exchange. Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Sandbox management, Eclipse IDE, Lightning (components and controllers), Communities, REST/SOAP API Web Services
- Worked closely with the mobility team and business team to get a high-level overview of the wireframes and requirements.
- Designed and deployed the custom objects. Identified the lookup and master-detail relationships and created the junction objects.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governors and Limits.
- Worked in GIT version control systems to keep the history of developed files and involved in Code Review board to maintain standard of Apex code.
- Created Visual Force pages that uses the lightning components.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created reports to identify target account and convert them into customer accounts for business functionality needs using Salesloft
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Customized the page layouts of the Accounts, contacts and opportunities objects for Sales profile.
- Created and maintained User Roles, Security, and Profiles that was required for the Salesforce sKnowledge implementation
- Worked as part of the Mortgage Servicing team to support many service cloud functions.
- Worked on Agile and Scrum Methodology for Salesforce custom app implementation
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Developed Unit test class for Apex class and worked for improving code coverage.
- Worked on version control system Git to handle project and worked with JIRA ticket handling system.
- Created the Apex classes that implements the REST web services and makes call outs to the external system.
- Salesforce.com Configuration and Design of Service Cloud, Sales Cloud and Force.com solutions, with an emphasis on Service Cloud solutions.
- Managed users, roles, profiles and permission settings.
- Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visualforce Tabs.
- Worked in developing various lightning components, events and lightning applications.
Salesforce Developer and administratorResponsibilities:
- Created Custom objects to build new application functionality in the Salesforce.com.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed triggers for complex workflow rules working around the governor limits.
- Extensively customized the Customer Portal.
- Worked on Partner Portal, Customer portal, custom reporting, modifying pages, views, and dashboards
- Supported application code deployment from Test to Production Environment. Customize Salesforce.com fields, page layouts, record types, searching, list views, queues, reports, and dashboards.
- Documented & Maintained overall system configuration, change control, and enhancements.
- Written technical approach and design documentation supporting the business need.
- Maintained and created workflow rules, validation rules, formula fields and escalation rules.
- Provide Salesforce.com Architecture, Design, Development, Administration and Operational Support.
- Worked in developing and consuming Restful web services in service-oriented architecture.
- Worked on implementing new business logic, solution and enhancements (Classes, Triggers, VisualForce Pages, Batch, Rest/SOAP Services) making use of Apex, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, SOQL.
- Implemented WSDL Service Classes to update orders, item statuses from order management warehouse.
- Maintain and create custom Objects, Custom Fields, formula fields, Permission Sets, Validation Rules, workflow rules and Approval processes.
- Worked in developing and consuming Restful web services in service-oriented architecture.
- Developed integration processes using Salesforce.com, Web Services API and third-party integration tools (Apex Data Loader, Informatica, etc.) Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
Environment: Apex, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services API, HTML, XML, Java
Confidential, Denver CO
- Responsible for gathering business requirements, understanding client’s business needs and analyzing.
- Responsible for writing technical design documents for various modules.
- Responsible for reviewing high level design documents, participating test plan reviews meetings.
- Involved in designing Business Layer and Data Management components of this multi- tiered web-based system over MVC and J2EE architecture.
- Responsible for design all the entity and session beans.
- Responsible for coordinating with offshore team for design and development work.
- Responsible for the code review and make sure, to deliver bug free Code as much as possible.
- Worked on MVC design pattern and Struts 1.1 Framework for the project.
- Used DB2 as RDBMS for application.
- Enhancement of VIS site that was developed in VB.
- Involved in design and development of the application in n-tier fashion based on MVC architecture standards and utilized Struts Framework.
- Developed data model and stored procedures.
- Developed Servlets to process update information.
- Used JDBC for communicating with the database.
- Responsible for maintenance and production support of the application documented design and functional aspects of the application.
- Involved in requirement analysis, design and development of an E-Commerce platform using JSF, CDI and Primefaces.
- Designed a Drools based Offer Engine from ground up which is used by Key business personnel to target offers to different customers via multiple channels (Email, Web, etc) based on various eligibility criteria.
- Involved in design/development of an Authentication/Authorization integration solution using SiteMinder.
- Designed/Developed a RESTful client API and web services using JAX-RS 2.0 specification.
- Designed/developed reports and templates using Jasper Reports/ iReport.
- Responsible for making recommendations to enhance performance and scalability of system architecture, designing, coding, and testing program modules and executing conversion plans and proposing enhancements to the system.
- Gathered user requirements, analyzed and wrote functional and technical specifications
- Created Use Cases, Sequence, Object Model and Component UML diagrams using UML tool
- Employed Scrum concepts of Agile Development Methodology for software development.
- Used Spring framework on the server side for creating RESTFul services.
- Used Hibernate for Object Relational Mapping (ORM) and data persistence.
- Implemented business processes to develop email notification components using JMS API
- Wrote SQL commands and Stored Procedures to retrieve data from Oracle database
- Developed the application using Singleton, Business Delegate and Data Transfer Object (DTO) design patterns in the project.
Environment: Java (OOPS), APEX, Web services, SOSL, SOQL, Informatica Cloud ETL tool, Force.com IDE, Import Wizard, XML, Java servlets, Visualforce Pages, Workflows, Ajax toolkit, Adobe Flex 3.