- Around 7+ years of experience as an EDI Developer and EDI Analyst/EDI HIPAA Analyst with diverse knowledge in analysis, design, implementation, development and validation of client/server and web based applications.
- Experience in Healthcare, Telecommunication, Supply chain, FL, Finance, Manufacturing industry.
- Worked on Several different transactions like 810, 820, 834, 835, 837, 850, 855, 856, 867, 940, 943, 944, 945 etc.
- Well Versed with Standards like EDI ANSI X12, HIPAA, EDIFACT, TRADACOMM, ODETTA, IDOC, CSV, XML and legacy specified application file formats.
- Worked with Trading Partners (TP) and established EDI communications using X12 standards.
- Familiarity with versions 3020, 3060, 4010, 4030 for day to day operations.
- Experience in New Trading Partner On - boarding.
- Good hands on developing the maps either inbound or outbound using EDI, XML, Database as well as with the MSD's and also best in analyzing the input and output structures as part of the business levels.
- Having experience working on operating systems like Windows, Unix/Linux, AS/400.
- Experience working on Eclipse based IBM Rational Application developer to create user exits.
- Experience in EDIFACT transaction like DELFOR, ORDERS, DELJIT, DESADV, INVOIC, and REMADV.
- Worked with IBM sterling Integrator Dashboard.
- Experience on Lightwell B2B Framework for Sterling B2B Integrator.
- Implemented various communication protocols like IBM VAN, HTTP, FTP, SFTP, AS1 and AS2.
- Experience with Mainframe, SAP, DATABASE, Dynamics, Trizetto, JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Facets, and QNXT.
- Familiar with HIPAA technical aspects related to claims and eligibility transactions.
- Experience in IDOC structures like ZORDERS,INVOIC02 ZORDRSP, ZNVOICE, and ZORDCHG among others.
- Experience with tools like SI Map Editor, SEEBURGER BIC MD, Dell Boomi AtomSphere.
- Experience in WTX mapping.
- Experience of MFT products like Sterling Connect Direct, Sterling File Gateway.
- Experience in performing GAP Analysis.
- Hands on knowledge on trading/business partners to research and resolve problems.
- Ability to write SQL queries in MySQL, Oracle.
- Possess the capability of analyzing the project like the pre-requisites, resources and management.
- Developed Data Transformation maps for both Inbound, Outbound.
- Experience in providing end-to-end solutions for applications and performance tuning.
- Excellent understanding of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Development Test Cycle (STLC).
- Possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills for the reported EDI issues.
- Creative and resourceful in generating new ideas and solving problems, ability to meet stringent deadlines and possess ability to quickly master new concepts.
- Highly motivated team player with strong communication, Strong debugging and problem solving skills with excellent understanding of system development methodologies, techniques and tools.
Tools: Sterling B2b Integrator 5.2, Sterling Map Editor, Gentran AI Mapper 5.0, Gentran Visual Mapper, Sterling File Gateway 2.2, Sterling Secure Proxy Server 3.1, Sterling Control Center 5.2, Sterling Connect Direct 5.2, Edifecs SpecBuilder 7.0, Edifecs Engine 7.0, WDI-web sphere data interchange, Mapping Tools Sterling Integrator, Gentran Integration Suite (4.2), Gentran Server, XEngine Server, Dell Boomi AtomSphere.
Industry Standards: ANSI X12, EDIFACT, VICS.
EDI: Transactions 810, 850, 855, 856, 834, 835, 837, 820, 940, 945, 997, DELFOR, ORDERS, DELJIT, DESADV, INVOIC, REMADV, Facets.
Operating systems: Linux, Unix Application.
Languages: Basic JAVA, SQL.
Data Bases: Oracle 10g, Access, MS SQL Server.
Communication Protocol: IBM VAN, HTTP, FTP, SFTP, AS1 and AS2.
Web Tools: HTML, XML.
Confidential, New York, NY
Sr. EDI Analyst
- Define and document EDI business process requirements.
- Understanding of the Functional mapping documents and the associated business rules.
- Creating Functional mapping documents or Mapping requirement specifications (MRS).
- Creating new functional maps for various transactions.
- Mapping EDI transactions using IBM Map Editor with provided MRS.
- Developed partner specific maps and generic maps as per the requirements.
- Worked on ANSI X12 transaction sets like 834, Lockbox 823, 835, 837, 276, 277 and 278.
- Work with ANSI X12 HIPAA transactions.
- Resolving mapping issues with Quality Analyst interactions.
- Performing development for data, mapping, compliance, networking and delivery issues.
- Performing Unit testing on developed maps.
- Translating EDI transactions such as 837,834 to Facets Gateway format.
- Planned and prepared and execute E2E SIT, UAT testing of EDI messages.
- Validate and tested customer Message Implementation Guides against existing maps.
- Uploading files/work to central repository or share point.
- Reporting daily duties to immediate supervisor end of day.
- Handled Document extraction maps for splitting and updating the process data.
- Work with various Services and Adapters to develop/modify business process in SI 5.2.4.
- Monitor inbound and outbound EDI transactions and associated error notification and logs, troubleshoot issues, and resolve them in a timely basis.
- Provided in depth analysis to resolve production and application issues, which are categorized in high, medium and low and also worked with communication protocols like SFTP and FTP.
- Moved EDI setups (Maps, Custom Business process and Envelopes) from GIS 4.2 to SI 5.2
- Developed WTX maps to be run on WESB 7.0 to process proprietary formats into a canonical XML format.
- Implemented EDI transactions like 810,850,855,856 and 820 and Gentran AI mapper has been extensively used and complicated maps have been developed for ASNI X12.
- SQL server stored procedures and scripts were developed to inquire and monitor the transactions.
- Worked on multiple environments such as Development, validation, staging and production.
Environment: Sterling Integrator 5.2.4, Sterling File Gateway, GPM, Mapping, GIS 4.2, MS SQL server 2005, FACETS
Confidential, Stirling, VA
- Modifying the JCL procedures to resolve complicated problems, operating time and desired results form.
- Provided production support by documenting tickets and communicating with customer and vendor.
- Monitoring the weekly delayed jobs, debugging and fixing them in timely manner.
- Worked on Assistance and troubleshooting current Mainframe environment.
- Head responsibility to integrate system on allocated software projects and performs as a technical lead for those projects.
- Responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of the Mainframes.
- Analyze, Design, Develop & test activities in COBOL, CICS and DB2 (cataloged procedures).
- Experience mapping to and from EDI, Flat Files, XML, Idocs.
- Support & Monitoring of IBM WTX in Windows Environment.
- JCL job creation, modify and maintenance in production.
- Developed EDI relationships and documents using Inovis TrustedLink for AS/400.
- Creation and maintenance of mainframe execution JCL (jobs) to support system replacement project in User acceptance (UAT) and Production environments.
- Identified data structures for new tables and changed impacted systems for this system.
- Identifying, Unloading and Loading Test data from Production to Test regions.
- Involved in internal reviews like code walkthroughs, inspection and unit-review tests of converted programs, copybooks and JCL's etc. and review of quality control documents.
- Involved in Unit testing, functional, integration and regression testing.
- Analyze designs, develop and execute custom application features and functions.
- Interact with integration infrastructure and varied systems.
- Setup and implement EDI via SPS Commerce using GS1 and GSX.
- GSX/Opentext Al map maintenance.
- Developed and Created different WTX based maps that involves messages like IE315, IE316, IE328, IE351.
- Develop apt standards and controls to ensure every system's projects function effectively perform all varied applications as well as operating systems.
- Design, code, test, debug, and record those programs proficient to work at top technical level of every level of applications programming activities.
- Evaluate, design, code and test improvement as required to complex modules.
- Develop system parameters and interact for complicated components.
- Design and develop code applications to technical and functional programming standards.
- Provide prime assistance toward application releases installation into production under given direction.
- Coordinate and involve in structured peer reviews and walkthroughs.
- Develop operational documents for Application.
Environment: Sterling B2b Integrator, SI-EDI Mainframes IBM 3090, IBM Websphere Transformation Extender version 8.1, WDI 3.3-Web sphere data interchange, COBOL, JCL, TSO, SDSF, DB2 SPUFI, SQL * Plus, SQL*Loader, SQL Developer, SQL Assistance, UNIX, Inovis VAN.
Confidential - Albuquerque, NM
- Participate with applications and functional users in refining business requirements and developing test scenarios.
- Identify Data formats, as well as communications method, to exchange with trading partners.
- GIS system installation, maintenance, tuning and administration.
- Work closely with internal business teams to facilitate project completion.
- Develop EDI interfaces.
- Creating new functional maps for various transactions for global trading partners.
- Create EDI implementation documents.
- Co-ordinate the changes with Offshore Development.
- Mapping EDI transactions using IBM Map Editor with provided implementation documents.
- Resolving mapping issues with SAP Quality Analyst interactions.
- Communicated with trading partners and implemented trading partner certification for various transaction sets like 810, 820, 940, 943, 944, 945, 947 and 997.
- Migrating high volume trading partners to direct AS2 connections.
- Create detailed mapping specifications between the application format and the trading partner format.
- Provide data mapping specifications.
- Provide post production support.
- Developed Perl scripts to fetch, load the data from the database.
- Uploading files/work to central repository or share point.
- Develop file formats in conjunction with the application team.
- Testing the Order to Cash life cycle with all the Standard items in Oracle Order Management (OM) and Financial Modules.
Environment: Gentran Integration suite, GPM, Mapping, Linux, Perl, Oracle SQL Developer.
Confidential, Mountainside, NJ
- Developed the new Trading Partner setup using EDIFECS Transaction Manager
- Testing the new setup processes, providing the data sets from mainframe to business analyst, verifying to trigger the job in mainframe and moving them into the production.
- Updating the Electronic Commerce Service Request (ECSR#) data base Status codes and closing the Service Requests.
- Handled Document extraction maps for splitting and updating the process data.
- Created Envelopes and Code lists.
- Analyzed the existing EDI WTX system and Documented Type Tree maps in WTX before migration.
- End to End flow was well taken care by attending the client calls and with proper documentation as per the template of end client.
- Worked on ANSI X12 transaction sets like 810, 833, 827, 828, 829, 850, 855, 856, IDOC.
- Worked on various protocols like FTP, FTPS, AS2 and SFTP.
- Installed MESA developer studio SDK's on SI to establish communication between SI and MESA.
- Integrated GIS with Back end systems like Transportation management systems, WMS system, accounting system.
- Used MESA Developer Studio BP editor to create business processes.
- Used MESA to modify SI property files and update the SI server.
- Created User exits for Skipping adapters and looking up classes for database connection.
- Packaged the class and deployed in Sterling Integrator using scripts.
- Used extended rules over map elements to map the values using User Exits.
- Monitoring the Tracking details for all the transactions at the time of Hypercare.
- Created Peer reviews for every partner.
- Migrated from WTX to GIS
Environment: Sterling Integrator 5.1, GPM, Mapping, Linux, WTX, GIS 4.3, Eclipse MESA Developer Studio, DB2.
Confidential, Pooler, GA
- Developed mapping guides for suppliers.
- Involved in developing maps.
- Analyzed end-user requirements, their strategies, and their objectives to create Requirement Specification Documents, Use Cases.
- Co-ordinated with Business teams during the entire project.
- Prepared the project plan and design documents.
- Created mapping and business processes.
- Tested Business processes before deploying in production.
- Worked on various protocols like FTP, FTPS, AS1, AS2, XML and HTTP.
- Worked on Overdue transactions and Rejected 997's and .
- Troubleshooting transaction errors.
- Sent the test data to trading partner.
- Worked on the Data Base to Application and Application to Data Base Mapping.
- Configured the connection Pools for connecting the Data Base.
- Created the Input structure with client queries.
- Wrote database mapping inbound and outbound rules based on MSD (Mapping Specification Document).
- Tested the Maps with client provided data.
- Deployed maps in Quality environment.
- Streamlining logistics operations with a third-party logistics partner.
- Worked with Dell Boomi AtomSphere to implement integrations between applications.
- Monitored Error data folder for purged documents.
Environment: Gentran Server for windows, GIS, EDI Transactions, MS SQL server, Dell Boomi AtomSphere.
- Interacting with client to define business requirements and scope of the project.
- Creating GUI Screen and implementing business logics for them.
- Compiling and running the software.
- Writing test plans test cases for the developed screen in Mercury Quality Centre.
- Executing test cases and fixing bugs through unit testing.
- Integrating the module with other modules and deploying them on UNIX.
- Generating daily progress reports.
- Coordinating with other programmers in the team to ensure that all the modules complement each other well.
- Got trained on handling production issues for client.
- Prepared EDI test cases.
Environment: J2SE, J2EE, MySQL 5.0, Derby, Struts, Tiles, JPA, Spring, Swing, UNIX, JAXWS Web Services, SQL server, Windows XP