Salesforce Solution’s Architect, Washington, DC
- By redesigning the business process and utilizing salesforce communities, it only took the business owners 8 steps from the previous 16 reducing the average application time by an hour.
- Optimized Salesforce Service Console for the review team to quickly review an application on a single page and provide key metrics on the application’s approval journey. This increased efficiency of the reviewers allowing them to process about 4 applications a day, a 50% increase easily beating the Service - Level Agreement (SLA) of 45 days for new applications.
- Salesforce Case management was implemented considerably reducing the response and resolution time of cases by either reassigning to escalating them to the technical support team.
- Designed the system to be future proof allowing for new processes to be added later on. The next phase of the project would be ‘Compliance’ and with the current Certification architecture, it will be easy to plug and play relevant objects and share data accordingly.
- Provided an overall status report to the agency directory by sending daily reports and dashboards that showed key metrics on the performance of the DLSBD team and feedback from the business owners.
- Provided end-user training and technical support to the Confidential team. This included several sessions in learning fundamentals of Salesforce and tips and tricks on how to solve common issues that may arise.
- Hands on development of custom apex and lightning pages for both communities and console view in lightning.
Solution’s Architect, Washington, DC
- Since most of the disaster victims don’t have computers with them, a simplified loan process was required that could support mobile devices.
- Using Salesforce Communities, disaster victims could easily submit loan applications via their phones or tablets.
- Utilizing Salesforce communities as the portal for the loan applicants, disaster victims could easily track their loan request process and provide instant feedback if need be. This heavily reduced the back and forth email exchanges and increased security mandated by the government.
- Confidential secretary requires a daily report on the number of loans applied and issued or the status they were in. Utilizing both salesforce analytics, and Microsoft SSRS was critical and reports were able to be pulled in real-time.
- Security is always key to any government contract.
- Utilized salesforce platform encryption among other ways of securing data in motion and at rest.
- When a disaster victim doesn’t get full funding from Confidential, their information is sent to Confidential where they can apply for a loan.
- To reduce duplication of effort by the disaster victim and increase security, integration was built to get data from Confidential the site using an Enterprise Service Bus ( Confidential ).
Solution Architect, Boston, MA
- Salesforce being the primary CRM tool of choice was optimized for the sales team which made it easy to onboard new sales team members increasing the company’s yearly revenue by an average of 24%.
- There over 13,000 services being provided by Confidential of which some and country-specific.
- Using Salesforce CPQ, the quoting process heavily simplified allowing the salesperson to instantly quote the customer; a process that would take at least 2hrs.
- Confidential has a Service-Level Agreement of 1 hour for their Overseas Connect customers.
- For Client Services Manager (CSM) to be able quickly to attend to the client, a case management system was implemented that instantly notifies the CSM or escalates the case allowing a 99% response rate, a critical KPI for the Client Services Department.
Salesforce Consultant, Cambridge, MA
- As a small consulting company, Confidential had a number of clients with various technological needs.
- For effective execution, I had to wear different hats across different projects where was either the lead developer, architect or project manager.
- One of the clients ( Confidential ) wanted to improve their billing process.
Systems Analyst, Woburn, MA
- Webservice Integration between the two systems was implemented creating an efficient and cohesive purchase to order process.
- Confidential wanted a way to track events, submit requests and have managers approve event requests within Salesforce.
- Designed and built a custom application and utilized the approval process within Salesforce.
Systems Analyst, Washington, DC
- By migrating to the virtual server environment and building redundancies, the uptime SLA almost always achieved.
- With the merger of Ticketmaster and Confidential, event information from both companies had to be shared in real-time to prevent fraud and give customers a world-class booking experience. For this to happen, events and customer databases for both companies were integrated.