- Over 8 years of experience as IT professional with over 7 years of hands on experience in ServiceNow Analysis, Development, Maintenance, Support and Administration.
- Experience in Configuring Applications using Service - Now tool, used in ITIL Management. Strong understanding of ITIL V3.
- Experience in configuring the application using ServiceNow tool used for ITSM with the ITIL Best Practices with a strong knowledge on ITIL V3. Deep functional and technical knowledge of ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale ServiceNow implementations.
- Expertise in areas of Vulnerability/risk management, intrusion prevention, incident response, threat intelligence and security training.
- Expert in Governance, Risk and Compliance
- Deep functional and technical knowledge of the ServiceNow platform as well as experience delivering medium to large-scale ServiceNow Implementations.
- Expertise in Designing and development of CMDB (Configuration Management) in ServiceNow.
- Expertise in Integration ServiceNow with third-party tools using SOAP, REST.
- Experience in working with Workflows, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Had knowledge on Discovery in ServiceNow.
- Experience in all modules of ITOM/ITAM.
- Excellent hands-on experience in Client and Server-side Scripting.
- Involved in managing system configurations, gathering and documenting user and process requirements, developing workflow customizations, and performing quality assurance testing, user acceptance testing and third-party integration for Service Now platform.
- Strong working knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Testing Methodologies, Techniques and good working knowledge on Software Development Methodologies like Agile, Scrum and Waterfall.
- Experience in Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, UI Actions, and SLAs in Service Now.
- Strong Experience in Design, Development and Execution of Test cases, Test Scenarios and Automated Scripts.
- Experience in all applications of ITBM.
- Worked on Demand Management, Project Management, Program Management, Resource Management, and Agile Management.
- Experience in all modules of ITOM. (Discovery, Orchestration, Service Mapping, Event Management).
- Knowledge on Service Mapping and Service Watch
- Hard working, highly motivated, and reliable individual with a constructive approach to the business, client and to other team members.
- Experience in creating the Custom Applications, Modules in Service Now as per the requirements.
- Experience in working on the ITIL Process Configuration like Incident and Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, CMDB, Asset Management & Service Catalog Management in ServiceNow.
- Implementation experience of Global Multi Domain Separation ServiceNow Instance
- Experience on the implementation and maintenance of Business Rules, Client Scripts, and UI Policies.
- Data loads for migration to Service Now - Import set & Transform maps.
- Worked on creating users, roles, groups and configured LDAP Server and LDAP Listener for updating the user and group table record.
- Data modelling and creating ACL for new custom tables. Also, involved creating Custom Application and Modules.
- Worked on CMDB and Asset Management in providing better scope of understanding on the inbound and outbound of assets.
- Experience in load configuration information to CMDB
- Worked with Import Sets and Update Sets in ServiceNow.
- Expertise on creation of workflows for Service Catalog Items in ServiceNow.
- Experience in all phase of SDLC like Requirement Analysis, Implementation and Maintenance, and extensive experience with Agile and SCRUM.
- Configured ServiceNow tool for the defined processes. Design and develop scripts for any customization required. Supporting Power shell scripting in workflows.
- Developing and configured Business Rules, Script Includes, UI Policies, and Catalog UI policies, UI Pages, Catalog Client Scripts, Client Scripts, UI Actions, UI Macro, Dynamic Content and Style Sheets.
- Worked on ServiceNow ITSM solutions to give end to end visibility into ITIL processes and infrastructure through a single system of record.
- Expertise in working with agile methodology.
- Expertise in RDBMS development including Oracle SQL, PL/SQL database backend programming with stored procedures, Functions and packages, Forms and Reports.
- Experience in installation and configuration of MID Servers
- Successfully managed implementations for employee self-service (ESS) portal, HR case management, Asset and work order management solutions.
- Installing MID Servers and scheduled discovery to find available devices in the network.
ITIL Services: ServiceNow Fuji/Geneva/Helsinki/Istanbul,CMS, LDAP & MID Server
Web Services: REST, SOAP
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans
Database Tools: MS Access, MySQL, Toad, Oracle 8i, Oracle 9i, 11g, SQL Client, SQL Developer
Web Technologies & Application Servers: HTML, XML, JSP, JSF, CSS, JBOSS, Tomcat, Web Logic, WAS9
Others: Jira, Bit Bucket, MS Office, MS Visio
ServiceNow Tools: ServiceNow, Helpdesk, Customer Service Management, Change management, Asset Management, ITSM, ITIL, ITOM, CMDB, Office 365, Incident Management, Service level Management, Legacy Migration Project (BMC Remedy to ServiceNow), Service Request Management, Demand Management, PPM, ITAM
Confidential, Sacramento, California
Sr. ServiceNow Lead Developer/Architect
- Develop a strategy and Manage the flow of day-to-day operations.
- Implemented ServiceNow Enterprise level Applications as per Business requirements for ITOM/ITSM processes.
- Activated Domain Separation plugins in a multi company / MSP environment
- Designed & Developed Complex Incident Case Exchange Capability between CSC domain Separated ServiceNow instance and CSC's various clients. The scalable solution allows the Company to deliver Incident Case Exchange capability to its clients in a significantly shorter period of time.
- Configured Domain separation to provide multi-tenancy in Managed Service environment.
- Major responsibilities include coordinating, managing and performing technical activities for Service Now modules & Applications.
- Worked on Configuration and maintenance of Business Rules, Client Scripts and UI Policies in Service Now.
- Involved in gathering the requirements from the Business Team and creation of technical, functional specification documents.
- Experience on ServiceNow Customizations as per client's requirement.
- Working on various modules of ServiceNow which include Incident, Change and Problem Management.
- Interacted with Stakeholders, Users and Customers for gathering requirements to arrive at design solution.
- Bi-directional integration between ServiceNow with HPSM using SOAP API methodology.
- Customizations in ServiceNow forms as per client's requirement.
- Worked on UI customizations to add Tables/Fields, UI Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules, Client Scripts, and Script Includes
- Creating new groups and adding users to the groups in ServiceNow.
- Developed multiple catalog item in service catalog by configuring Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, Data Policies, and UI Actions.
- Created variables/variable sets with different type of selections and designed layout for catalog item.
- Involved in redesigning the workflows using ServiceNow Workflow editor
- Configuring the SLAs for various ITIL processes in ServiceNow.
- Built Service Portal for service request, report issue and status reports using ServiceNow.
- Automated ticket creation through custom Inbound Email Action on Incidents
- Designed a portal, to provide end users ease of access while creating requests.
- Made several enhancements to the portal based on the feedback received from users.
- Establish and interact with the Configuration management database (CMDB), and manage data with import sets and Update sets
- Worked on integrating with LDAP server to obtain the users, roles, and group's information into ServiceNow
- Created email notification, access rules, record producers, order guides in ServiceNow
- Created Record Producers, order Guides and catalog client scripts and workflows, created custom tables, fields and configures Access Controls (ACL's) over them.
- Worked on migration between various ServiceNow environments using Update Sets.
- Created and moved update sets to different ServiceNow instances.
- Managed ITEC’s security policies, procedures & participated in security-related training.
- Experience in creating and configuring SLAs as per Client requirements.
- Experience with development of Service catalogs - catalog items, designing workflows.
- Writing the Client scripts, UI Actions and UI policies to make client-side changes
- Created ACL’s to grant access to specified users and managed the assignment rules.
- Developed new work flows for Operations Automation.
- Monitored ITIL Service delivery via process mapping audits and design procedures.
- Providing solution and standardized the ITSM process in bid management for to satisfy the customers.
- Integrated Config with the Service Now CMDB and Implemented efficient incident,
- Worked as a business analyst to create and modify Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Designs. Designed and implemented new functionalities.
- Handling Day to day IM/PM and CM tickets according to the Priority & Business needs.
- Coordinate with Platform Management team, Incident management & configure SLAs.
- Designed Service catalogs, based on classification per Business needs: B2B, B2C & Mobile.
- Developed monthly Change Cost Analysis reports of the clients to Executive Management Team.
- Developed a set of actionable and targeted change management plans - including communication plan, sponsor roadmap, coaching plan, training plan, SLAs and resistance management plan.
- Work with Product Teams to Integrate Change Management activities into the overall ITIL project plan.
- Exceptional understanding of Service Now functionality and ITIL processes which can be implemented in Service Now.
Confidential, Dulles, VA
ServiceNow Lead Developer
- Perform day to day administration of Service-Now in Development, Test and Production environments to maintain business services and configuration item relationships in Service-Now.
- Experience in using the Agile/Scrum methodology. Knowledge in understanding of ITIL V3 and its components.
- Responsible for various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Worked on setting up Email Notifications for different ITIL modules in ServiceNow.
- Involved in Designing, Development and Implementation of Service Portal.
- Involved in Configuration, Web Services, Catalog Client Scripting, SOAP, developing complex workflows.
- Good experience in developing workflows and in customizing the applications in ServiceNow using Java script, Jelly, AJAX, CSS and HTML.
- Worked on creating Users, Roles, Groups and load the data to ServiceNow objects using import sets on daily, weekly, monthly and on request basis.
- Developed workflows and in customizing the applications in ServiceNow using Java script, AJAX, HTML.
- Worked on ServiceNow Helsinki and upgrading to Jakarta.
- Experience in configuring the SLAs for various ITIL processes as per the client requirements.
- Worked on configuring Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management, Asset Management, CMDB, Service Catalog and SNOW Reporting using ITIL process.
- Worked on setting up MID Server between Active Directory and ServiceNow instance which encrypts all the Users Data in the organization.
- Utilized Java Scripting to deliver solutions that automate and audit business processes using UI Policy, Client Script, UI Action and Business Rules.
Environment: Service now Geneva, Helsinki & Istanbul, Incident management, Change Management, Problem Management, HTML, Java Script, CMDB, CMS HTML, CSS, Jelly, Glide
Confidential, Austin, TX
- Involved in analysis of end user requirements and worked closely with Team lead and Business analysts in understanding the current ServiceNow system.
- Designed and implemented new functionality using Business Rules, UI Policies and ACLs.
- Created various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's.
- Configuring Email, inbound and outbound email activities and creating mail scripts on need premise.
- Involved in Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog and CMDB in ServiceNow.
- Worked on DISCOVERY and set up Mid Servers and check for the connectivity, Became an expert in troubleshooting Discovery tool.
- Involved in setting up REST and SOAP inbound and outbound messages to integrate with ServiceNow.
- Customized the applications using Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Action and UI Policies, External DataLoad using Transform maps, etc., based on the application requirements and rolled out the customizations to upper environments using Update Sets.
- Managed Users, Groups and Roles,Advanced Schedule jobs and Business rule creation. Managed data with Tables, the CMDB, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Wrote Business rules to avoid empty configuration items to be stored in CMDBafter Discovery tool runs a scheduled job.
- Coordinated Service Catalog options, including two-step checkout, cart controls, and variables.
- Extensive experience of integrating Service Now with third party tools and implementation of SOAP and REST API.
- Worked with Service Now Event Management by configuring Event Mapping Rules, Event Transform Rules, Alert Rules, Incident Templates.
- Wrote Client Scripts, UI policies, Business Rules, Security Rules and UI Actions, UI Pages/Macros.
- Built Reports, Gauges and Home Pages.
- Worked on creating Users, Roles, Groups and configured LDAP Server and LDAP Listener for updating the user and group table record.
Environment: ServiceNow Fuji, Geneva, Helsinki, WebServices, SOAP, XML, HTML, ITIL, ServiceNow ITSM tool, SCRUM, Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, HTTP, FTPS, Java scripts, Jelly Script, REST, Workflows, SDLC.
Confidential, Erie, PA
- Created various ServiceNow applications, modules, and tables as per requirements
- Developed Service catalog by creating new catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- Involved in Development and configuring the Business Rules, Client Scripts, UI Policies, Data Policies, UI Actions.
- Used import sets and transform maps to import data into ServiceNow.
- Created server-side scripts and client-side scripts, script includes.
- Involved in redesigning the workflows using ServiceNow workflow editor.
- Created schedules, reports and monitor performance of ServiceNow.
- Involved in LDAP integration with ServiceNow for obtaining users and groups.
- Worked on Service Portal which includes Customizing Pages, Widgets and making use of mobile friendly client scripts
- Documented all implementations and best practices defined by the team.
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow tool & maintained business services, configuration item relationships in ServiceNow.
- Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules, and client scripts.
- Managed data with Tables, Import Sets, and Update Sets.
- Created workflow activities and approvals. Implemented new workflows that use a variety of activities to understand how records are generated from workflows.
- Worked on UI customizations to add Tables/Fields, UI Policies, UI Actions, Business Rules, Client Scripts, and Script Includes.
- Worked with Incident Management application, Problem Management, Change Management applications in escalating issues, logging, catering, diagnosing, resolving, monitoring, and reporting in ServiceNow.
- Customized Incident/Problem/Change/Service catalog applications using Business rules, Client scripts, Workflows in ServiceNow.
- Creation of Applications, Modules, tables, Columns as per the requirement specification in ServiceNow
- Configured MID Server and integrated LDAP with ServiceNow.
- Created UI Pages and implemented logic to create RITM's automatically when data submitted through public UI pages using SOAP and Scripted SOAP Messages
- Creation of update sets, export the update sets, retrieve the update sets.
- Migration of changes from one instance to another using update sets.
- Involved in Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, and Problem.
- Worked on loading the data into ServiceNow using import sets
- Involved in creation of business rules, client scripts, UI policies, UI Actions as per the requirements.
- Performed migration activities (Dev to UAT to Prod).
Environment: Fuji, Istanbul Glide Script, Java script, AJAX, SOAP, REST, SSO, LDAP, Workflows, Incident, Problem, Change, HTML, CSS.
Confidential, New Jersey
- Provided analysis, design and development of ServiceNow ticketing and incident management systems to support the company's technical operations.
- Contributed in ServiceNow configuration and customization assistance including workflow administration, report setup, data imports, custom scripting and third party software integrations.
- Implemented end-to-end Service Catalog, Incident Management, Configuration Management (CMDB) & Asset Management (ITAM), Change Management and Release Management with Knowledge of Content management.
- Worked with Continuous Implementation of Service Desk (Incident & Problem Management), Service