- Extensive experience in Salesforce as a developer, administrator, data modelling and implementation.
- Requirements analysis, Technical specification development, Task planning and tracking, providing technical support for Team.
- Experience on Salesforce features like force.com Sites, Sales cloud, Service cloud, Community cloud and Wave Analytics.
- Experience in designing of Custom objects, Custom components, Custom fields, Role based page layouts, Custom Tabs.
- Good Exposure to Salesforce standard objects and CRM processes (Case Management, Lead Management).
- Experience in creating Profiles, Roles, Permission Sets, Sharing rules, Page layouts, Record Types, Reports, and Dashboards as per the Client requirements
- Involved in Business Requirements Gathering, Functional and Technical documents development, Unit Testing, Functional Testing.
- Expertise in Setting up Escalation rules, Assignment Rules, Auto Response Rules, Duplicate Rules, Matching Rules, Web to Case, Mail to Case features.
- Expertise in setting up Public Groups and Queues.
- Expertise in Customization, Workflows, Force.com migration tools (Eclipse Force.Com IDE & Data loader, GitHub), Visual Flows and Process Builder.
- Created the Data Sets, Lenses and Dashboards in Analytics cloud.
- Exposure to Quotes and Products and CPQ.
- Good knowledge of Salesforce.com Governor limits.
- Ability to write effective and efficient queries in SOQL and SOSL.
- Good Experience on Apex Classes, Triggers, Visual Force pages, Test Classes, Annotations, XML, JSON, WSDL.
- Experience in creating custom labels, Custom meta datatypes and Custom settings .
- Expertise using Salesforce Lightning UI.
- Created Lightning Apps by using Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- By using Lightning Out, embedded the lightning components in Visualforce Pages.
- Experience in using Salesforce Lightning Design system (SLDS) to convert Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Expertise in designing the Quick/Global Actions, Lightning App Builder and Community builder.
- Expertise in Integrating the systems using REST API and SOAP API in both Exposing and Consuming the Callouts.
- Ability to design, code, test, debug, package and deploy quality, scalable and well documented solutions on the Salesforce platform.
- Expertise in implementing Batch Apex jobs and Schedule Jobs.
- Ample experience in API Integrations and App Packaging.
- Experience integrating Salesforce.com with other applications via real time, batch, sync / async.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to SalesForce.com by using Import wizard, Apex Data Loader and some other integration tools.
- Passion to learn and has good problem - solving ability.
- Experience in the implementation of Apttus CPQ with configuration for product setup, approval matrices, approval rules, process builders and flows.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using Apttus CPQ. Also developed a sample CPQ process within salesforce based on the business requirement.
- Expertise in Deployments using Change sets, Force.com IDE, ANT.
- Analyzing the system requirements and client specifications.
- Developing the Application plans as per project specifications and analysis.
- Holding interactive sessions with the Clients. Providing application Training and Support services.
Business Domain: Salesforce CRM, Software Development.
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Apex, Python.
SF Technologies: Apex Language, Salesforce CRM, Classes/Controllers, SOSL, SOQL, Dashboards, Salesforce Security Model, Custom Objects, Apex Data Loader, Record Type, Role Hierarchy, Visualforce Pages/ Components, Workflow & Approvals, S Controls, Service Cloud, Lightning Components, Chatter, Apex Web Services, AJAX, Analytic Snapshots Case Management Automation.
Design Methodologies: CSS, HTML.
Project Management tools: Portal, Microsoft Word 2007, and Microsoft Excel 2007.
Tools: IDE Apex Data loader, Web services APIs like SOAP, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), Software as a Service(SaaS), File Manager, Data Migrator, Continuous Integration(CI), IBM Debug Tool, Informatica, Workbench.
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Vista, Linux, Unix, MVS.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Requirements analysis, Task planning and tracking and Handling offshore Calls and Team.
- Working on various stages of software development life cycle by helping business analyst in gather requirements and develop the application.
- Prepared design document based on the requirement analysis.
- Created the lightning components, quick actions, Events and applied SLDS for existing VF pages.
- Developed the Components using Lightning Out i.e. used Lightning out to expose Lightning components in Visual force pages.
- Imported data into objects using Data loader, workbench, Import wizard.
- Created Custom buttons, Links and triggered the web service classes.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Designed the lightning Pages using the standard components and Lightning App Builder.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Used the Lightning Data service to load the records into the component without writing the apex.
- Created the Batch and Schedule Jobs.
- Created the Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards using Wave Analytics platform.
- Created the workflows/Process builders and apex triggers to send emails.
- Setup of Customer community license for external users using Community cloud.
- Integrate the systems (Salesforce to MS SQL) using the Jitterbit Harmony Tool and Involved Deployment activities.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Lightning Components, Classes, Triggers, Visualforce (Pages & components), Custom Component, Custom Controllers, Workflow & Approvals, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Email Services, Security Controls, Communities, HTML, Web Services, SOAP, Reports, Dashboards, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Requirements analysis, Task planning and tracking, or providing technical support for team.
- Handling offshore Calls and Team, guiding the team technically.
- Created triggers to provide link to website.
- Created My Domain and Sites and Created Matching Rules and Duplicate Rules and did Setup the Lead Conversion Automation using the Apex.
- Migrated the Data using Data loader CLI and Scheduled and Import Wizard .
- Setup of Customer community license for external users using Community cloud and Created the Rest resource classes and used Annotations.
- Created Lightning Process Builders and Flows for automations and Created the quick actions and applied SLDS for existing VF pages.
- Worked on Apttus CPQ integration and configuration.
- Automated Lead Conversion process, Assignment Rules, Auto Response, Assign to Queues and Pubic groups.
- Created Data Extensions, Business Units, Roles and Performed APP Exchange APPs Installations.
- Created Apex methods for the Process builders, lightning controller and helper methods.
- Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- The link with automatically login to their website through Authentication.
- Worked closely with business analysts to gather requirements and develop the application.
- Involved Deployment activities using Eclipse and Sandbox refreshes.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales cloud, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Classes, Triggers, Data Loader, HTML, Apttus CPQ, jQuery, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, SOAP, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Service cloud, Eclipse IDE Plug-in and JIRA.
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Created objects and schema & designed an effective User interfaces using CSS.
- Provided the role-based permissions for visual force pages.
- Improving look and feel simply by putting the HTML in VF page tag using Bootstrap.
- Created pages using Kendo UI and Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Developed Approval process for tracking model status and maintaining the finance line item for projects.
- Customized several Formula Fields, Validation Rules, Tasks, Workflow rules, Triggers, Apex classes to achieve the complex business functionality.
- Setup of Omni Channel and Live agents and worked with salesforce data tools such as Data Loader, GitHub and Eclipse Force.com IDE for data migration.
- Setup Case Management process, Email to Case, Escalation Rules, Inbound Email Handler.
- Worked closely with business analysts to gather requirements and develop the application.
- Created Sharing rules for user groups and day to day permission to the users and support issues Sandbox refreshes.
- Defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Worked as team lead for onsite and off-shore developers
- Implemented CPQ solution using Apttus CPQ.
- Created reports and designed dashboards for the Management team.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Sales cloud, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Apex Language, Classes, Triggers, Data Loader, HTML, Bootstrap, Apttus CPQ, jQuery, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, SOAP, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Service cloud, Eclipse IDE Plug-in and JIRA.
Confidential, Warrensburg, MO
- Created Visual Force page to retrieve attendees and send email.
- Created API calls to Eventbrite API through apex and Involved in Data migration from Excel to salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Assisted AppExchange for referring to several customized Apps.
- Designed Custom tabs, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Created workflow to approve the events.
- Worked in Single sign-on, SAML settings to enable the user to login to various applications simultaneously.
- Created Visualforce pages with fields, buttons and using various components to invoke methods and Customizing the visual force pages with styles.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleansing activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatics on Demand
- Developed APEX Classes, Controller Classes and APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Managed Apttus application, release and future release.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Created test classes for the apex classes and Triggers.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Involved in Data Migration from traditional applications to salesforce using Data Mapping, Data Modelling, Data Loader Utility, Process Builder, Workbench.
- Designed high level customized Visualforce pages using extension controllers, custom controllers and standard controllers.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Service cloud, Apex Data Loader, SOSL, SOQL, MS Excel, Work Bench, Visualforce Pages, Sandbox, HTML, Bootstrap, jQuery, Bit Bucket, App Exchange and Salesforce Chatter, Custom tabs, MS Visio, JIRA, Java Script and Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
- Customized new objects and worked with field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact and Leads.
- Used Content Object to attach the resume of the candidate.
- Created email alert workflow for new requirement assignment, new candidate assignment to a requirement
- Developed and deployed workflows and approval processes.
- Created Reports, Dashboards and apex classes.
- Manage users, Public Groups, Profiles, and Roles within the salesforce CRM; this involved designating access to the applicable user within the user hierarchy.
- Implemented Communities using Customer Portal licenses and Created an App exchange product and done the packaging.
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Activities and customized objects for layouts, record types and validation rules.
- Created and deployed Several Reports using salesforce.com platform.
- Preparing test cases. Created validation rules to check whether the data is valid or not.
- Used Data loader to import, update, upsert, delete and export data to integrate with third party applications.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Force.com IDE, Data Loader, workflow rules, App exchange, Approval processes, Security settings, reports, Dashboards.
- Responsible for design and implementation of web applications for serving carbon emission reduction and credits programs and associated procedural documentations.
- Participated in the web application architecture, design, implementation, testing, and maintenance tasks
- Involved in the design, implementation and unit testing for the new features and defect fixes.
- Completed training project utilizing Spring MVC and JSP to create a basic data modification web.
- Communicates project needs to client and internal employer personnel to ensure quality and time.
- Creates and maintains project documentation.
- Involved in the architecture, design, and implementation of web-based ecommerce-oriented applications for online stores and shopping retailers.
- Implemented RESTful services and data services on Angular.js.
- Worked on JAX-WS, JAXB Web Services using SOAP and JAX-RS, Jersey for Restful Web Services.
- Highly involved in full software development life cycle implementation.
- Prepared the Maven build files.
- Involved in the project planning, scheduling, requirements gathering, and Agile/Scrum development processes
- Conducted various research on the new technologies and frameworks required for clients' projects.
Jr Java Developer
- Involved in analyzing, coding, testing, implementation, creating documentation and maintaining of the software applications, accordance to the requirement.
- Provided technical input in creating functional specifications when implementations are needed for the application.
- Clear understanding of user’s needs and collaborated with other consultants, developers, and support teams, to complete the design, coding and testing of the application.
- Contributed to development of client side and server-side codes for external and internal web applications.
- Part of the design team and responsible for investigating different ways centralize the company branches and providing web-based advantages.
- Worked in Prototyping & Scrum/Agile Software Development methodology.
- Modeled classes and interfaces to assist the programmers in coding using UML.
- Used WebLogic server to deploy the Applications generated on JDeveloper.
- Perform manual testing of the software to verify the various functionality of the application.
- Worked in a team environment with other developers, analysts, project managers and client staff.
- Wrote unit tests and deployed to a dummy Tomcat instance to mimic production environment as part of TDD.
Environment: C, C, Visual Basic, Java, ASP.NET 4.5, Entity Framework, JSP/Servlet, HTML, XML, CSS, MS Office 2010