- BPM Consultant with over 4 years of experience in IT Industry, exclusively in Design, Development of BPM applications using APPIAN BPM technology .
- Worked with Business to understand the business requirements.
- Knowledge of Appian best practices and design principals.
- Expertise in design and develop requirements using process flows and models and SAIL Interfaces.
- Expertise in SAIL Forms, SAIL Dashboards, SAIL Reports, Service and Entity Backed Records.
- Experienced in using both out of the box apian services and custom components in Appian.
- Worked on 16.x and 17.x versions of Appian.
- Expertise in creating Process models, Interfaces, CDT’s, expression rules, reports in Appian Designer.
- Expertise in designing connectivity services like Integrations and use these integrations in process model using call integration smart service.
- Good knowledge on retrieving data from data manager models (API’s) and also saving data using API’s.
- Experienced in creating record types to retrieve records from backend and display to users.
- Experienced in using TOAD for SQL server and TOAD for Oracle to connect to database servers.
- Expertise in using Splunk to check Appian server logs.
- Expertise in setting up entitlements with groups and roles to different business users.
- Experienced in using RALLY (Tracking tool).
- Experienced in moving packages from one Appian Environment to Higher Appian environments.
- Proficient in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) achieving milestone using Agile (Scrum).
Languages: Java, SAIL
BPM Tools: APPIAN (16.2,17.4)
XML Technologies: XML, SOAP, REST
Methodologies: Agile (SCRUM), Waterfall
Bug Tracking Tools: Rally Project management tool
Database Tools: Toad for SQL SERVER, TOAD for ORACLE
Confidential, Charlotte - NC
- Involved in Building and maintaining Business Continuity (Disaster recovery) application.
- Designed and developed flexible and consistent user-friendly interfaces such as dashboards, different interfaces and reports.
- Created complex SAIL rules, Process models within the application.
- Designed interfaces using different SAIL recipes.
- Designed both editable and paging grids to display data from backend on to UI.
- Designed Record lists for display of appian records in the application.
- Designed tasks report to display tasks w.r.to application in the application.
- Designed Sites and have done site branding and tempo branding as requested by the business.
- Designed record types and related actions for each record which gets retrieved from backend.
- Perform the detailed analysis of the business requirements provided, for Appian development.
- Developed the application in Agile methodology, working closely with the product owner, business analyst, scrum master, testers and develop.
- Closely worked with QA team if they raise any defects for the user stories developed and fixed those defects and pushed for UAT.
Environment: Appian Versions (16.2,17.4), Rally, Toad for SQL SERVER, TOAD for ORACLE, Tortoise GIT, Splunk, Notepad++, one note
- Built Model Risk Tool application with SAIL, a functional Java-based proprietary programming language, that the internal risk team uses to effectively manage and govern inventories of financial models and issues
- Designed and developed flexible and consistent user-friendly interfaces such as dashboards and reports, and the related backend workflows that automated notifications to users for seamless approval processes
- Perform the detailed analysis of the business requirements provided, for Appian development
- Helped define and drive application standards and best practices across the Appian /BPM platform.
- Provided the Dashboards and to track the measure the impact of external innovation activities.
- Requested the form for dynamic content rules
- Help on-board new Appian applications in Appian platform
- Defect Fixing & issue resolution for the application developed.
- Involved in different type of validations in the Work flow Process
- Developed the SAIL form interfaces.
- Involved in adding the members in different type of User Groups.
- Created and modified CDT's.
Environment: Appian BPM (versions 16.x), SQL Server, Rally
- Research, Design, Develop, Unit Test, Deployment and Support of Java based Web and Enterprise applications in both windows and UNIX environments.
- Used Agile-methodology in Development.
- Responsible for end-end development of web services including Junit, SOAPUI test cases with test coverage hovering around 80%
- Involved and implemented persistence logic using Hibernate.
- Implemented Java EE components using Spring IOC module.
- Responsible for defining API schemas.
- JAXB Marshalling/UnMarshalling is performed.
- Log4J is used to print the logging, debugging, warning, info on the server console.
- Developed SOAP Web Services using Top-Down and Bottom-up approach.
- Participated in defect resolution and QA review of the Code before delivery
- Set up Jenkins server and build jobs to provide continuous automated during the day and periodic scheduled builds overnight to support development needs using Jenkins, JUnitand Maven Was involved in production support on a rotation basis in both triaging as well as delegation
- Took care of release activities from start to end
- Actively worked on tech refresh projects apart aside from development
- Wrote SQL queries for CRUD operations, and Stored Procedures.
- Involved in development of the applications using Eclipse IDE.
- Modifed Shell Scripts using UNIX or Linux.