- Energetic and highly professional with around 10+ Years of IT experience that includes Extensive Analysis, Design, Development, Customization & Deployment on Salesforce.com (SFDC) CRM platform.
- Experience in Administration, Configuration, Implementation, Lightning, and support experience with Salesforce platform.
- Worked on Data Cleansing for all the duplicate records that already exist across all data from an object and then cleaning up the duplicates by merging and deleting.
- Experienced customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Price, books, cases, Leads, Reports and Dashboards.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, pick list, role - based page layouts, Workflow Alerts, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual Force Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Developed salesforce1 custom actions and configured in the page layouts.
- Worked on Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Visual force pages using Java Script function.
- Good custom development experience using salesforce APEX classes, lightning/VisualSource Components, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and VisualForce Pages.
- Proficient in security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization.
- Written Apex Batch and Scheduled classes for processing large volume of data.
- Good development experience with Asynchronous apex such as Future methods, Queueable class, batch apex, Schedule apex. Extensive knowledge on Apex Web Services, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL.
- Have a deep understands of the Salesforce Platform and its suite of products, especially the Community Cloud are built, structured, secured and how to integrate between legacy systems and cloud systems.
- Extensive Experience with Mobile applications such as Salesforce1, IOS and windows apps.
- Ability to write complex SOQL, SOSL queries across multiple objects within the SFDC database.
- Thorough understanding and good experience on Data Loader/Data Import wizard.
- Experience with tools like Force.com explorer, Force.com Migration, workbench, SOAP UI and force.com Excel connector.
- Experience in Implementing and executing System Logs and Debug Logs.
- Experience in force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Email Services, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading.
- Experience with IDE tools: MyEclipse, Eclipse, JBuilder & Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
- Strong knowledge of Sales, Marketing, Service, Call Centers and Support Automation.
- Extensive experience of automating complex business processes using declarative features such as workflows, approval process, dynamic approval process, sharing rules and validation rules.
- Worked with various repositories like GitHub, SVN.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, My SQL, MS SQL Server.
- Excellent team player, self-motivated, quick learner with good communication skills and trouble-shooting capabilities.
SFDC Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Scheduler, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes/Controllers, SOQL, SOSL, Visual Force Pages, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Chatter, Salesforce 1, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, AJAX, Validation Rules, Formulae, Custom Objects.
Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug: in, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Excel Connector,Eclipse, Workbench and Force.com Platforms (Sandbox and production) Force.com service console toolkit.
Salesforce Data migration Tools: Apex Data Loader, Import and Export Wizard, Dream Factory Monarch, Workbench.
Languages: C, Java, J2EE, Apex.
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, jQuery, Boot Strap, Java Script, Visual Force, and Web Services.
Web Services: SOAP, WSDL, XML, JSON.
Development Tools: Sublime Text 3, Beyond Compare, Mavensmate, SonarQube for code review.
Project Management Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, MS Project, Visio and Share point., JIRA.
Database: MySQL, Oracle 11g/10g, MS SQL Server, SQL Developer, MS Access.
Web/Application Severs: WebLogic, WebSphere, Tomcat.
Operating Systems: UNIX/Linux, Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/ XP Pro, Mac OS.
Confidential - Portland, OR
- Gathered user requirements and involved in application design discussions and documentation for both Post Sales and Pre-sales.
- Involved in Workflow Management Template creation and Task Search page generation.
- Was also involved in generation of rules to automate the process of Creating Project, Auto assignment of Task, auto opening of successor or predecessor tasks.
- Created various Lightning components and used them in the application as per the requirement.
- Created Util classes and Batch files to clone Project, Phase and Tasks from its corresponding templates.
- Created VF page to display all sObject metadata on the Task template. These metadata were in turn used to dynamically display fields on Task Page.
- Optimized the code to resolve SOQL 101 errors.
- Created trigger to identify the Seed and Node of Proposals on an opportunity.
- Created dynamic VF Search pages using sObject parameters and Components for Service Console.
- Created Generic Pagination to handle 7+ data tables pagination on the search page from Service Console.
- Helped Business Analysts with data scrub and UAT.
- Co-ordinate and helped tester and users to complete testing and UAT.
- Worked in Agile project model and involved in documenting IT Stories and scoping sprints.
- Involved in production deployment for the sprint stories that our team owned.
- Was involved in integrating to external application using Rest API Calls.
- Worked on synching DocuSign status and saving the Docs in SFDC.
- Generated various of Workflow, Triggers, Validation Rules, VF Components, VF pages, Controller class etc.,
- Worked in parallel with multiple projects.
- Designed and generated triggers, Visualforce pages to capture County Partner and Lending Partner on a Service Contract.
- Managed users, hierarchical roles, profiles, security controls and territory management.
- Actively involved in fixing production issues.
- Implement Salesforce.com Communities and on-board users utilizing standard profiles and objects.
- Involved in setting up customer portal for better service process and solution management.
- Written Apex REST web service classes for inbound calls to salesforce from external applications; developed apex HTTP callout and generated Apex classes using WSDL2Apex (generated stubs) to invoke external application from salesforce to retrieve data and render in salesforce UI.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Worked with functional leads for gathering the requirements and transform them into design and implementation.
- Analyzed business needs, distinguish between needs and wants, identify gaps between business needs and standard application functionalities pertaining to all functions of the CRM/CPQ.
- Developed various custom objects, custom tabs, page layouts, components, Visualforce pages as per the requirements of the application.
- Developed Apex classes along with Enabling Aura to make them available to Lightening components.
- Used Lightning platform's point-and-click functionality help nontechnical users to write code that can use to achieve unique business goals.
- Deployed validation rules, workflow rules, auto-response rules and approval process to implement the business logic.
- Automated business process for end user using point-and-click tool.
- Identify the requirements for effective contextual collaboration as well as pitfalls in current technology, the value of a strong Community - be it self-service, partner channel sales, internal collaboration between employees or the most effective way to engage a customer's customers.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Design Systems (SLDS) to develop the Lightning components.
- Created lookup, master-detail relationships, junction objects and rollup summary fields between the custom objects.
- Worked on Salesforce Communities and created VF pages for Communities.
- Works with the Pre-Sales Team to drive Sales Growth for the Community Cloud Products.
- Has experience in community management / strategy or social media strategy
- Worked extensively with Cast Iron and Web Services API with force.com to migrate data from the existing system.
- Deployed code to higher environments using change sets and ANT migration tool and updated the deployment tracker.
- Deployed Reports and Dashboards for two business divisions and executives as per sales planning requirements.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL.
- Involved in implementing Chatter to track feeds, conversations, profiles, and updates.
- Worked on Salesforce.com Sales Cloud functionality, including Account Planning, Sales Forecasting, Opportunity Management and the CPQ processes.
- As a developer created the unit test cases and reviewed the tester test scenarios based on the functionality.
- Created user Roles and Profiles and given them Security controls and shared settings.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Executed SOQL queries in workbench and data loader to verify Product /Pricing staging data in SFDC/CPQ.
- Implemented Salesforce Outlook and Mobile Lite for District Finance Managers.
- Gained Experience in creating test cases from requirements and then transforming them in to Apex Test Classes to ensure proper coverage of Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Generated Technical design documents for all development modules.
ENVIRONMENT: Salesforce.com, EDW (Enterprise Data Warehouse), Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Lightening Components, Cast Iron, AppExchange (Exari, S-Drive), Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Page Layouts, Sandbox data loading, Email Services, Security Controls, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Reports, Dashboards, Sandbox, Windows XP.
Confidential - Jacksonville, FL
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized apps to match functional needs.
- Performed Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator roles.
- Interacted with various business team members to gather and documented requirements.
- Implemented requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Managed Business Requirements Documents and Functional Requirement Documents for the Service cloud implementation modules.
- Developed email-to-case functionality to captures customer inquiries in the Service Cloud.
- Expertise in Service Cloud Applications, Automation of Case Management.
- Experience working with Force.com IDE in design and development of Custom Application for Complex Business Processes in both Sales and Service Cloud Modules.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities.
- Designed, Implemented and deployed Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Componentsto suit to application needs.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on objects and created junction objects to establish many-to-many relationship among objects.
- Created various profiles and configured permissions based on organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Implemented Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage workflows implemented in system.
- Implemented various Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels.
- Provided training to internal business users to use application and develop their own custom reports.
- Used sandbox for testing and migrated code to deployment instance after testing.
- Supported data migration activities for migrating data from various business centers and business center users with the support of Saleforce.com.
ENVIRONMENT: Windows XP, Force.com Platform, Salesforce Enterprise Edition, Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, Force.com Web Services API, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, SalesForce.com sandbox data load, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading.
Confidential - Fremont, CA
Jr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Used custom tabs to monitor the use of company applications by customers and licensed users.
- Involved in SalesForce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Developed couple of small visual force pages there by helping other developers in the team.
- Started writing the Schedule/batch class for various business needs.
- Created pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups fields, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields.
- Developed workflow rules, time triggered workflows for various business requirements.
- Used field level security, profiles and audit trail setup to ensure that protected data is only with authorized users.
- Designed and Implemented the Page layouts and Custom tabs to suit the needs of the application
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Created profiles and implemented Object, field level security to hide critical information on the profile users.
- Created summary reports, matrix reports, pie chart and dashboards to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce Integration in the organization with sales cloud experience.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and Worked Extensively on Integrating Sales force with an external Legacy System through SOAP based web services and Outbound Messaging.
ENVIRONMENT: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers) Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Batch apex, schedule apex.
Confidential - New York, NY
- Presented designs and concepts to Clients and the Management for review.
- Performed the validation and testing of the completed websites.
- Responsible for web hosting and the installation of e-mails and forms.
- Developed Message Driven Bean components in WebSphere MQ Series to manage the backend transactions and e-mailing (using JMS and IMAP).
- Developed beans for business logic and utility packs mapping database entities.
- Involved in writing SQL queries and stored procedures.
- Configured deployment descriptor specifying data environment.
- Documented, prepared help files, user guide and trained end users.
Confidential - New York, NY
Jr. Java Developer
- Developed the user interface screens using Swing for accepting various system inputs such as contractual terms, monthly data pertaining to production, inventory and transportation.
- Involved in designing Database Connections using JDBC.
- Involved in creating tables, stored procedures in SQL for data manipulation and retrieval using SQLSERVER 2000, Database Modification using SQL, PL/SQL, Stored procedures, triggers, Views in Oracle9i.
- Developed the business components (in core Java) used for the calculation module (calculating various entitlement attributes).
- Involved in the logical and physical database design and implemented it by creating suitable tables, views and triggers.
- Created the related procedures and functions used by JDBC calls in the above components.