- Experienced Integration Engineer with a demonstrated history of working in the information technology and services industry. Skilled in Dell Boomi Platform, ETL and Business Intelligence Tools.
- 7+ years of experience in IT which carries 4 years of experience in implementing of Dell Boomi, Interfaces in terms of Design, Configuration, Testing and Production Support.
- Excellent understanding of ASAP methodology and involved in multiple full life cycle implementations using Dell Boomi.
- Experience in SaaS to On Premises, On Premises to SaaS and on premises to on premises application integrations.
- Responsible for building Interfaces using Dell Boomi as per the business requirements.
- Hands - on experience in Boomi Atmosphere Management, API Management, Process state and execution monitoring.
- Experience in implementing EAI project involving Oracle, Custom Applications built on J2EE, Web-logic, MS SQL, and various global formats such as IDOCS, XML, EDI, EDIINT, SOAP, WSDL.
- Full cycle integration between SFDC, ERP (Oracle, SAP and NetSuite) including case management, order creation, item receipt, inventory updates and shipping of replacement items using Dell Boomi. Real time integration supported reduced case management times, increased client satisfaction.
- Configured Atoms both stand-alone - on premise and cloud based to the integration environment.
- Good experience on Oracle Revenue Management Business Analytics (ORMBA)
- Well-versed in Data Transformations and Data Migrations using ODI 12C/11G from heterogeneous sources such as Oracle, Sql Server and Flat Files to perform ETL operations
- Skilled in using ODI graphical interface modules - Security Manger, Topology Manager, Designer and Operator with versions ODI 11g/10g
- Expertise in ODI setup, Master Repository, Work Repository, Projects, Models, Packages, Interfaces, Scenarios, Filters, Metadata and extensively worked on ODI knowledge modules (LKM, IKM, CKM, RKM and JKM).
- Analyze, design, develop, modify and test OBIEE Dashboards / Reports with different Analytics Views (Pivot Table, Chart, Tabular and View Selector), Alerts, Guided Navigation, and Dynamic Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities using global and local Filters.
- Experienced in working with Multi User Development environment (MUD) and configuring the security settings in OBIEE administration tool to setup groups, access privileges using LDAP and external database authentication.
- Worked extensively on debugging, troubleshooting the defects and production issues in the areas of ODI jobs and OBIEE reports.
- Extensively worked with third party database tools like TOAD, SQL Developer.
- Experience in Integration of Systems with Mule ESB, Dell Boomi and TIBCO Suite of Product. Knowledge on EAI for A2A and B2B, EDI and concepts on EDI standards.
- Define client’s integration requirements through analysis, and design.
- Display initiative, self-motivation and deliver high quality work while at the same time, meeting all deadlines for both internal and external customers.
iPaas Tools: Dell Boomi
ETL Tools: ODI 12c,11g, Informatic 7.1.1
Business Intelligence: Oracle Business Intelligence (OBIEE) 11g, 10g, BI Publisher
Databases: Oracle 9i,10g,11g, 12c, DB2, Sql Server (2008 & 2012)
Hardware & Operating Systems: IBM, Sun, Linux, HP Unix, Windows 9x/2000/NT/XP, Windows Server 2005, 2008 R2
Programming Languages: SQL, PL/SQL, Java, C
Data Modeling: MS Visio Diagrams / Erwin, Designer 2000
Development Tools: Oracle Grid, Toad, Oracle Forms & Oracle Reports, ETL Tools, NoSQL, SQL Developer
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
- Designed, developed, deployed and managed multiple integration processes created on Dell Boomi platform.
- Configuring environments in Atom sphere and configured Atom cloud & Atom/Molecule local to each environment.
- SFDC outbound messages configured using Web Services Listener on Local Atom.
- SFDC ID, and Status from ERP. Inserts all these field to Order Object in SFDC soon after the Update write status in ERP from N to P
- Real Time-based integration on the send to ERP criteria (Account Type and Customer Type selected)
- Parts and Jukes in SFDC to ERP and System Install from EBS to SFDC and ERP to SFDC for Inside sales created Orders
- Analyze, design and develop client's requirements for New and Change Requests in the project.
- Exposed Boomi’s EDI (X12 and EDI FACT) to communicate to the external system to transfer the data.
- Integrated Dell Boomi Atmosphere with Oracle Service Cloud, Salesforce.
- Good at Building Boomi SOA listeners to consume when sending data into Salesforce.com via SOAP API and REST API and WSO2 API.
- Working Integrating of multiple SaaS platforms like Sales force and other legacy systems such as SAP ERP using Dell Boomi.
- Architecture and design of frameworks/standards by implementing SOA-based services, applying key SOA design patterns and EAI patterns.
- Involved in gathering & documenting mapping requirements, creating technical specification mapping documents.
- Communicating with business team & trading partners to on-board new trading partners.
- Developed custom mapping functions using Groovy & Java scripts.
- Redesigned process to make them easy understandable and make them generic & have multiple sub processes.
- Configured Connectors to interface with Oracle data source to integrate with Dell Boomi.
- Developed and troubleshoot Oracle iPaaS solution design for EDM projects across different systems.
- Developed, Analyzed complex Oracle SQL queries.
- Actively attending all the business calls from Envisioning phase and planning phase to understand the business requirements and the business logics.
- Created a web service server, soap client connections and salesforce connection to establish the connections between ChangePoint - Boomi - SFDC.
- Created maps to transform the source data format to target data format.
- Created functions using java and Groovy scripts to meet the business requirements
- Implemented the exception handling mechanisms using Try/catch block and also implemented the email notification mechanism as part of exception handling.
- Performed unit testing and supported for Data integration and system integration testing.
- Provided the extreme support to the testing teams to make sure testing is going smooth without any issues from Boomi perspective
- Deploy the Boomi code in to production environment and supporting extensively for post implementation testing.
- Providing the extensive support for the business for one-week guarantee period
Confidential, Foster City, CA
- Interacting with key business users, project stakeholders, technical team and functional consultants for gathering integration business Requirements.
- Involved in integration Design, Development, Configuration, Deployment and Documentation.
- Prepared Integration requirement document, data mapping document for every interface by understanding the functional requirements.
- Developed and Implemented SAP SuccessFactors Employee Central to SAP ERP HCM integration for to transfer Employee and Organization data.
- Developed an integration between SAP Success Employee Central and SAP BW for reporting.
- Developed inbound and outbound Active directory integrations to transfer employee actions from SAP Success Factors Employee Central to active directory system.
- Implemented EC to SAP ERP HCM Job Info replication integration.
- Extensively worked with Flat files such as .CSV, .TXT, TSV, XLSX by configuring FTP creations in Dell Boomi.
- Integrated Microsoft Dynamics and reused them after migrating them with Dell Boomi.
- Worked on requirements gathering to analyze Data for making decision for Initial design layouts.
- Developed custom payroll integrations to transfer employee data to third party payroll systems for Belgium.
- Used SF APIs and OData APIs to build custom integrations in BOOMI.
- Prepared integration requirement document for each integration.
- Worked with functional consultant and SAP ERP HCM team and payroll implementation to perform end to end testing.
Confidential, NYC, NY
- Infrastructure and Event Monitoring which includes Network Monitoring, Windows systems administration, Troubleshooting LAN, WAN and GWAN networks.
- First level incident management and identification of root cause. Co-ordination with technical team heads for effective resolution of incidents.
- Monitoring and basic troubleshooting for servers using Microsoft SCOM, HP Insight Manager, Dell ITAS, GSX Analyzer, HP Operations Manager, HP SiteScope and monitoring of network devices and connectivity using HP Network Node Manager and SolarWinds Orion.
- Daily Checks on servers like Active Directory Replication Check, Backup checks using Brightstor and VERITAS, Symantec Antivirus Management and daily checks on Lotus Domino Servers using Domino Administrator and GSX Analyzer.
- Knowledge on process flow for different kind of incidents and proper escalations to be followed for the same.
- Ability to provide proper updates for different incidents affecting End-users and ability to co-ordinate with different technical teams for resolving issues.
- Necessary triage for different incidents and providing just-in-time solutions.
- Extensively used OBIEE Administration Tool for customizing and modifying the Physical Layer, Business Model and Mapping Layer and Presentation Layer of the Repository(.RPD)
- Configured Business Model and Mapping Layer - Created Logical tables/dimensions, columns, Create Logical Joins, complex joins/keys Set levels to support Drill-down, Aggregation / Sum over Columns.
- Organized the presentation layer in a format that is easy for end user to use as basis for reporting
- Used Filters (global and local) and provided customized Prompts to avoid excessive data showing up in the reports.
- Enhanced the subject areas as and when suggested by the business analyst.
- Configured more measures in the Business Model Layer that are not critical to performance and mapped them to multiple logical source tables
- Developed Time Series objects. Also created Fragmentation content for few fact tables
- Designed Aggregate Tables modeled the repository for improving performance of the reports.
- Implemented OBIEE security at the data and object levels.
- Built Interactive Dashboards with drill-down capabilities, use of global prompts and Presentation variables
- Customized requests and modified the OBIEE Dashboard using cascading style sheets
- Created different types of Customized Reports (Drilldown, Aggregation) to meet client requirements
- Responsible for Developing RPD and configuring metadata and handled all the migration activities.
- Performed Unit, Integration, and Regression testing to validate report and mapping
- Respectively participated in weekly Project status meetings and communicated effectively with Project Managers
- Performed Knowledge Transfer to other Developers, DBA and Business Analyst after successful completion of the project