- Over 8 years of software analysis, design, development experience with Remedy ARS
- Excellent experience in implementing, configuring and customization of Help Desk, Asset Management, Change Management, Knowledge Management (RKM), Release Management (RMS), Service Level Agreement (SLA), Service Request Management (SRM) modules for Remedy ITSM solutions.
- Experience with Development, Migration, Extraction and Integration of BMC remedy applications using Web Services and Java APIs
- Extensive knowledge in designing, configuring Filters, Escalations, Active links, Menus and Flashboards according to business requirements.
- Extensive experience in extracting data from various databases like Oracle, and SQL.
- Proven experience in System Administration, Server Configurations & Trouble shooting of Windows & Linux Servers
- Strong development skills in ASP, Java and JSP.
- Generated various Web Intelligence, Desktop Intelligence reports in Business Objects based on user requirements.
- Excellent Communication, Written and Interpersonal skills.
- BMC Remedy Technical Consultant: ITSM, SRM, Smart IT and MyIT
- Application Developer
- System Integration / Upgrade
- Data Migration
- Service Request Management
- Customization of ITSM Applications
- Remedy AR System 7.x/8.x/9.x
- Asset ManagementIncident ManagementChange ManagementSRMProblem Management
- Remedy Knowledge Management (RKM)
- Remedy Release Management
- Remedy Atrium CMDB
- BMC Remedy Developer Studio
- BMC Analytics
- Oracle 10g, 11g
- SQL Server 20
- Windows 2003, 2008
- Business Objects Crystal Reports XI
Confidential, Houston, Texas
BMC Remedy CMDB / SRM Consultant
- Designed and developed Service Request process using advanced Interface forms to create Inventory record in CMDB
- Conducted Service Request Management workshops with different work streams across the organization to gather the requirements.
- Delivered functional specification document for all service offerings with a “To - Be” process for Implementation of Service Request Management
- Developed various Interfaces to pull data from other Inventory Applications into CMDB using Atrium Integrator (AI)
- Worked on resolving different type of normalization failed CI’s by adding Products and Product alias in the system.
- Worked on creating new identification rules to resolve various CMDB CI’s processing issues to achieve streamline process to Create/Update CI
- Good understanding of CMDB model, worked on Reconciliation jobs and Normalization of products coming into CMDB
- Implemented Smart IT and MyIT applications and provided to the end users
- Customized Smart IT and MyIT front end(Branding) as per client requirements
Environment: BMC Remedy ARS 8.1, BMC Remedy ITSM 8.1, Service Request Management, Atrium Core, SQL Server 2014, Business Objects
Confidential, Houston, Texas
- Involved in the upgrade of AR Server from 7.6 to 7.6.04
- Implemented BMC Remedy ITSM 7.6.04 (Help Desk, Change Management and Service Request Management)
- Upgraded AR Server and Remedy ITSM from 7.6.04 to 8.1
- Involved in Customizing and Upgrading ARS and BMC Remedy ITSM from 8.1 to 9.1
- Implemented custom Onboarding application in SRM
- Designed and developed Service Request Processes using Advanced Interface forms and leveraged BMC Remedy Work Orders as a fulfillment application
- Customized Work Order Management as per customer requirements
- Integrated BMC Remedy application with System Centre Orchestrator to enrich and resolve Incidents, and automate software provisioning
- Customized Incident Management and Change Management modules as per customer requirements
- Customized all the client facing notifications to HTML
- Designed and Developed Custom Application to maintain Functional location of Assets
- Integrated Asset Management Application to a Bartender Label server to allow printing of Barcode for assets and locations
- Designed Maintained CMDB Classes by adding attributes and selection values
- Created Atrium CMDB Reconciliation jobs with custom identification and Precedence rules.
- Migrated data from CMDB 7.6 to CMDB 8.1 by building Custom Atrium Integrator (AI) Jobs for CMDB classes and AST Attributes
- Converted all the AIE jobs to Atrium Integrator (AI) for all the daily data load from SAP
- Configure, manage and maintain BMC ADDM tool
- ADDM Discovery for Servers, Applications, Software Instances and Network devices
- Implemented and Configured Release Management and Knowledge Management (RKM) modules
- Customized Release Management application to meet business requirements.
- Customized the Knowledge Management approval process so the approvals were triggered to Inherit Groups
- Build Business objects reports in BMC analytics
Environment: BMC Remedy ARS 7.6/8.1/9.1, BMC Remedy ITSM 8.1, Service Request Management, Atrium Core, SQL Server 2008, Business Objects
Confidential, Austin, Texas
BMC SRM Consultant
- Designed and developed Service request processes using Advanced Interface forms, AOT’s, PDT’s and SRD’s that leveraged Incident Management and Change Management as backend fulfillment application
- Customized Incident Management and Change Management applications to meet Business requirements
- Worked on the project related to upgraded AR system to 6.3 to 7.6
- Engaged in project to develop customized workflow for the in-house applications both on the web and client to fulfill the enhancement requests while maintaining best practices of software design, including, iterative development, data driven workflow, normalized data and generic application design
- Deployed Service Request processes using a single dynamic SRM Advanced Interface Form
- Proposed, designed and developed various customizations with BMC ITSM to automate key business processes
- Customized Change Management approval process so that approvals were automatically triggered by the CI attached to the Infrastructure Change Request
- Interacted extensively with end-users in various stages of the implementation - Requirements Gathering, User Acceptance Testing and Post Production Support.
- Integrated Remedy Applications with various third-party applications using Web Services.
- Worked extensively with Crystal Reports to develop custom reports and configure them in Remedy.
Environment: BMC Remedy ARS 6.x/7.x, BMC Remedy ITSM 6.x/7.x, Service Request Management, SQL Server 2005, Crystal Reports XI, Windows 2003