- An accomplished Certified Scrum Master, Project manager and Sr. Business Analyst with 9 plus years of IT experience involving expertise on different domains.
- Proficient in process modeling/mapping, requirements gathering/management, systems analysis and design.
- Experience of working with MS Project to develop and monitor project plans.
- Strong command on SWIFT messaging.
- Comprehensive experience in Project Management, cost/benefit analysis, testing, development of business requirements specifications, and project planning working with project managers and business sponsors.
- Expertise in broad range of technologies, including business process tools such as Microsoft Project, Primavera, Promodel, MS Excel, MS Access, MS Visio, technical assessment tools, MicroStrategy Data Warehouse Data Modeling and Design.
- Strong knowledge of Agile PLM, scrum processes and experience in redesign of product development process as per the business requirement.
- Expertise in PLM(Product Life Cycle Management), MDM (Master Data Management)
- Experience in CRM Salesforce integration with PLM.
- Experienced in SQL Server Reporting Service (SSRS), Executing Queries and Running Stored Procedures.
- Extensive knowledge of standard SDLC methodologies, including RUP, MSF, Prototype and Spiral.
- Solid Experience in developing Scope/Vision Documentation and Project Plan.
- Strong Knowledge of SDLC, RUP methodology, and Project life cycles.
- Solid understanding of Rational Unified Process (RUP) using Rational Rose, Requisite Pro, Unified Modeling Language (UML), Object Modeling Technique (OMT), Extreme Programming (XP), and Object Oriented Analysis (OOA).
- Worked on PLM Teamcenter.
- Extensive experience in conducting Market Research, Feasibility Studies, Data Analyses, Data Mapping Gap Analyses, Risk Identification, Risk Assessment, Risks Analyses, and Risk management.
- Extensive experience in documentation of business requirements and system functional specifications, including BRD, FRD, and FSD
- Proficient in creating Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams etc.
- Expertise in the management of User Request Change, and handle User Conflicts.
- Expertise in developing QA Test Plan, Test Conditions, and Test Cases; ensuring adequate testing of software both before and after completion; conducting and documenting UAT.
- Strong knowledge of Business Intelligence, Data Warehousing and Business Architecture.
Languages and Tools: JIRA, Confluence, HP Agile Manager, HP Application Lifecycle Manager (ALM), HP ALM octane, UML, Rational Rose, RequisitePro, Rational SoDA, Rational Clear Case, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Office Suite, Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) XML, Teamcenter 9, Teamcenter 11, Rocket Trufusion Enterprise, Teradata, AGILE/SCRUM, Team Viewer, VBA for Excel, SQL, PL/SQL, Java, J2EE, C#, VB.NET, C++/CLI, RDBMS, Adobe Acrobat, PhotoShop, AutoCAD, 3D MAX, CATIA, Siemens NX. SAP BI Tools (Business objects, Crystal Reports, Limira, BW, SAP HANA), Tableau, Qlikview, Salesforce
Databases: Oracle 8i/9i, MS SQL Server, MS Access, SAP HANA.
Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Responsible for managing over $30M portfolio and all aspects of large and complex projects including planning, scope, scheduling, quality, implementation and transition for various clients Fortune 100 and Fortune 500 clients.
- Coordinated deliverables with project team and served as a liaison for all IT departments to ensure expectations and tasks were understood and completed on time and within budget.
- Managed and allocated resources, identified resource constraints and were responsible for leading and directing cross-functional and cross-cultural teams to deliver projects on time and on budget.
- Managed end to end implementation of Risk Console Advanced (RCA) software
- End to end implementation of Cognos BI, IBM Watson and its integration with Risk Console Advanced.
- Mapping of entire legacy database to RCA database
- Migration of Legacy Databade to RCA database
- Facilitated the implementation of the RiskConsole software product.
- Led client requirements gathering sessions to understand client’s business processes.
- Mapped client custom data conversions, validated data, and performed issues resolution with client.
- Created business requirement documents for all custom client reports.
- Documented specifications for custom client intake and incident report forms.
- Validated requirements using test plans/test scenarios.
- Developed internal and external meeting objectives and agendas.
Environment: Risk Console Advance, iVos 5, IBM Cognos 11, IBM Watson Analytics, Microsoft Power BI, Jira Oracle SQL, Smartsheet
- Analyze, Prioritize, Categorize and document business needs.
- Detailing Business Process and collecting data on challanges and pain points
- Conduct business process qualitative and quantitative analysis, be a part of business team and give regular update to QA team lead.
- Developing strategies with QA group to implement test cases for regression, system testing and UAT. Creating requirement tracebility matrix with link of each teaces with business, technical and functional requirements.
- Developing re-usable manual test cases to adequately test applications; estimating the testing impact of new requirements; Executing test activities; Preparation and proactive communication of Status report to project teams and steakholders including system changes, issues and potential impact analysis. Automation test scripts for performing regression testing on application; creating and maintaining automated test cases.
- Administration of test automation, management and defect tackling tools; perform extensive back-end testing of data validation of applications; test and debug the system to ensure that it performs as planned.
- Prepare functional and non functional Specification documents, mapping the business requirements to programs; study work procedures, information flows, production methods; Set operational specifications and formulate and analyze software requirement as assigned.
- Process documentation of scripts developed and generated for testing applications. Collaborate with development team during all stages of the project and provide process testing results; and
- Coordinate with the QA as other business personnel involved in the project that test, evaluate, and validate new funtions and applications, and identify issues in software or processes.
- Develop use cases and business process models, feed use case documents to solution architects.
- Work with the PLM solution architects to communicate business requirements
- Provided proof of concept during the solution development and product demo after the solution development is complete, to the global team.
- Extensive experience, knowledge and understanding of modern PLM applications.
- Establish documentation for agile methodology for implementation with a waterfall centric development team.
- Develop end- to-end business process flows to describe “a-day in a life” business scenarios and link them to individual business requirements.
Environment: Siemens Teamcenter PLM 9, Siemens Teamcenter PLM 11, Rocket Trufusion Enterprise, CATIA, NX, HP Application Lifecycle management (ALM), HP ALM octane, HP Agile manager, Salesforce, CA PPM.
Sr. PLM Business Analyst
- Analyzed business needs and defined requirements with cross-functional teams
- Identified initiatives that improve product development and deployment processes
- Designed, developed and validated configuration and customization changes
- Propagated validated configuration and customization changes to production environment in alignment with defined release cycles
- Archived the documents using Teamcenter.
- Managed release activities - created change request, obtained approvals, developed deployment plan, conducted knowledge transfer to support teams and coordinated go-live activities
- Provided Agile PLM Application Support - configuration, customization and on-demand reports
- Worked with Oracle Support in analyzing and identifying root cause for Agile PLM issues
- Successfully developed proof of concept to validate Agile PLM 9.3.2 to Agile 9.3.3 and Oracle 11g to 12c upgrade
- Designed custom utilization ad-hoc reports to support business decision making
- Automated interfaces (via action menu and workflow) to external systems using process extensions to eliminate manual user input and maintain data consistency
- Performed on-demand data migration activities from Legacy applications
Environment: Oracle Agile Plm 9.3.2, Oracle Db 22.214.171.124.0, Weblogic 11g, Oracle Agile Plm Datamart 126.96.36.199.3, Aut, Averify, Acp, Linux
Confidential, Peoria, IL
- The Project was involved in Data Warehousing which was developed to integrate operational systems into one central database structure. Informational queries can be obtained from the Data Warehouse that identifies customer behavior patterns.
- Gathering market data including real time and historical price data, financial data, and trading news using financial data source named Bloomberg.
- Lead Business Intelligence reports development efforts by working closely with Microstrategy, Teradata, and ETL teams
- Maintained the administration tool to control user access to Agile-PLM client services.
- Responsible for gathering requirements from users in operations group and performing data mapping for the application, confirm and vacillating the requirement at time of BA testing.
- Data mapping, logical data modeling, created class diagrams and ER diagrams and used SQL queries to filter data within the Oracle database
- Played the role of a Business Process Analyst for a Teamcenter Enterprise to Unified Migration
- Lead multiple project teams of technical professionals through all phases of the SDLC using technologies including Oracle, Erwin, Data Stage, Data Warehousing, Websphere and Cognos.
- Used Test Director, PL/SQL for testing the application
- Develop Logical and Physical data models that capture current state/future state data elements and data flows using Erwin.
- Gathered and documented requirements for integration between TradeStone Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) solution and legacy system.
- Utilized corporation developed Agile SDLC methodology. Used ScrumWork Pro and Microsoft Office software to perform required job functions.
- Maintained the administration tool to control user access to Agile-PLM client services.
- Migrated Data from MS Excel to SQL Server Reporting Service Using DTS and SQL loader utilities.
- Deep understanding of Structured System Development Methodologies
- Created Process Flow diagrams and Business Rule Wireframe components to identify and visualize the redundancy. Manages small teams and work efforts for Agile PLM Projects.
- Designing and customizing data models for Data warehouse supporting data from multiple sources
- Assisted Project Management in developing Scope/ Vision Documentation and Project Plan, tracking project process, and developed Risk Mitigation Plan
- Establish documentation for Agile methodology for implementation with a very water-fall-centric development team.
- Developing Sourcing and Vendor management within PLM software to handle third party selection, first piece qualification, order fulfillment and financial settlements.
- Created Interface test cases, report test cases, expected results validation, defect tracking using clear quest, version control using Clear Case VOB
- Responsible for creating a business process and workflow documentation using BPMN standards.
- Worked in Data Analysis, Data Reconciliation and Data Mapping for ETL process
- Created standard test case template according to the company requirements and standards.
- Reviewed Stored Procedures for reports and wrote test queries against the source system (SQL Server) to match the results with the actual report against the Data mart (Oracle).
- Used MS Visio for Process modeling and Business Process flow diagrams
- Solid Experience in Collection, analyses, and documentation of User Requirements, as well as Organizing interviews, User meetings, workshops, JAD sessions and requirement elicitation sessions
- Proficient in creating Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams etc.
Environment: Windows, MS Access, MS Office(MS Word, MS Excel, MS Powerpoint, MS Visio), Teamcenter, ETL, .NET, Oracle, JCL, Crystal reports, RUP, UML, SQL, SWOT, Teradata, AGILE, ClearQuest, GAP Analysis, Win Runner
- Gathered and documented business requirements for existing and future business systems.
- Acted as a liaison between business staff and technical staff to articulate needs, issues and concerns.
- Analyzed trading partner specifications and created EDI mapping guidelines.
- Ensured that project requirements are properly tracked and documented.
- Used MS-Visio for flow-charting, process model and architectural design of the application.
- Conducted JAD sessions. Involved in preparing project plans and identifying major milestones for each stage as per the SDLC model (RUP Methodology).
- Created use case documents and respective test case for every use case scenario. Tested security use case as well in Teamcenter.
- Extensive experience in using product lifecycle management (PLM) is the process of managing the entire lifecycle of a product from its conception through design and development.
- Gathered requirements from JAD/JAR sections with developers and business clients.
- Used MS-Project for status reporting and planning.
- Requirements Gathering/Documentation - Designed and documented detailed business requirements, functional requirements utilizing PMO & Governance approved templates.
- Conducted Joint Applications Development (JAD) sessions with the participation of the users and the stakeholders to gather requirements.
- Implemented RUP recommended visual models to draft business requirements by using Use Cases.
- Developed Components using Struts Framework, J2EE; Coding for Components using JSP, Java Beans.
- Rational ClearCase was used to manage all the changes and change requests in the projects. Worked with QA team with the aid of ClearQuest for the bug tracking.
- Interfaced with operational functional groups while configuring, troubleshooting, deploying, and supporting the Agile PLM system in QA and Production environments.
- Performed data duplication removal with the help of Teamcenter
- Monitored test scripts developed by QA team to check the integrity of the test plans.
- Dedicated a good portion of time with the QA team in front-end, back-end and Regression testing.
- Drafted business Use Cases such that any future changes could be easily managed.
Environment: MS Visio, MS Project, UML, PL/SQL, .NET, IMS, Visual Source Safe, Clear Case, db2, Access, Excel spreadsheet, Pivot tables
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Involved in writing Business Requirements Document, User Stories and Use Case Specifications, Functional Specifications, System Design Specification (SDS), System Requirements Specification (SRS), Business Continuity Plan (BCP), and Workflows.
- Followed agile software development methodology and developed UML (Unified Modeling Language) diagrams, such as Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams and Flow Charts.
- Participated in meetings, walkthrough sessions with the Project Manager, SME, and the team.
- Conducted research on various payment means like mobile payment, cash remittance, fuel/fleet card payment, ecommerce and payment gateway.
- Provided mapping of XML from Auto Web to policy management system
- Prepared SIPOC (Suppliers, Inputs, Process, Outputs, Customers) for all the releases.
- Performed the task of a Scribe during meetings.
- Served as a liaison between business users, testers and the technical team to keep all in the same page and understand business needs.
- Created DTS and SSIS Packages to vendors in which records were loaded Daily, also to other data resources such as Excel, Access, flat file, and XML in order to Create and maintain a centralized data warehouse
- Organize requirements into high level Use Cases and low level Use Case Specifications and modeled them into UC, Activity and Sequence Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Maintained regular interaction with the development team, database designer and the higher management authorities to meet the project deadline.
- Designed and developed Use Cases, Activity Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams, OOAD using UML and Business Process Modeling.
- Prepared FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions) and troubleshooting guide for the support team.
- Conducted UAT for the entire website and charging system via using the GE Watt Station Connect Application.
Environment: MS Word, MS Excel, Agile, MS Power Point, Java, .Net, Quality Center, MS Project, Windows, Oracle, My SQL Server, MS Visio, Sales Force Rally, SharePoint, HPQC, Documentum.
Confidential, Cynwyd, PA
- Gathered high-level requirement for all the external projects in a release.
- Facilitated JAD sessions with SMEs and business analysts from other feeder systems for a detailed analysis and a better understanding of impact of various projects on each other.
- Used the DataStage Designer to develop processes for extracting, cleansing, transforms, integrating and loading data into data warehouse database.
- Audited the vendors that followed company’s policies and ISO standards.
- Assisted client in understanding the business impact of potential underwriting rule changes on sales, premium amount, and medical loss ratio at the state level
- Developed expertise with ACORD standard Life, Annuity data model and data collection requirements, form models and archival stipulations.
- Used SDLC (System Development Life Cycle) methodologies like the RUP and the waterfall.
- Created functional requirement documents for the impacting projects
- Performed criteria table updates for each project.
- Analysis of business requirements and system requirements of the client and also for Property and casualty modules