- Expertise with state of art testing tools & Framework work including, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, Allure Reporting, Serena Business Manager, Jira and Confluence, Load Runner, Test Director, Quality Center.
- Extensive understanding and experience of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile, Technical writing and Documentation.
- Ability to identify Test Objectives and use them to design and develop manual and automated Test Cases as appropriate to validate Positive and Negative conditions.
- Able to work closely with Developers to refine tests and identify, document and assist in resolution of defects before software is released.
- Experience in designing Test Plans, defining Test Cases, developing and maintaining Test Scripts, Analyzing Bugs and interacting with development team members in fixing the defects.
- Proficient in Functional, Regression, Smoke, Black box, Boundary, System Integration (SIT), User Acceptance (UAT), Security, Load, Stress, and Performance testing.
- Full testing capabilities with special emphasis on Performance/Stress testing using Load Runner.
- Experience in testing Web-based and Client-Server applications in Windows and Mac environment.
- Contribute in creatively and professionally in design stage and supports in design & layout, typography, color and photography.
- Substantial experience in writing and executing Test cases and Test Scripts, mentoring customer's staff, working with overall team to meet project goals.
- Experience in Database testing (Backend Testing) and good understanding of Relational Database Management Systems (Oracle, MySQL, SQL Server).
- Ability to work with Business Analysts, Developers and other Team Members in complex testing projects and in the overall enhancement of software product quality.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, self-starter and quick learner.
- Dynamic team player with well-developed written and verbal communication abilities.
- Smart, focus and passionate in bringing energy and new ideas balanced with practical experience to every environment.
Operating System: Windows 10, Mac, Microsoft Server R1 & R2, Hyper-V
Testing Tools: Java Selenium, Core Java, TestNG, Maven Jira, soap-UI-Pro, Fiddler, Eclipse, Load Runner, Apache JMeter, Quality Center, Test Director, Win Runner, and Test Manager, and Serena Business Manager, Atlassian confluence, and Firebug
Databases: Oracle, MS-SQL Server, MySQL, MS-Access.
Networking: HTML, XML, HTTP, FTP, TCP/IP
Application Server: Web Logic, IIS
Confidential, North Carolina
- Analyzed Business and System Requirements and interacted with users and developers.
- Reviewed business manuals and requirement document (BRD) to summarize system-specific business rules and other operating conditions.
- Wrote Test Plans from a variety of documentation including Requirements, Vision, Use-case and User Help/Tutorial documentation.
- Created Test plan, Test scenarios, Test scripts and Test cases, corresponding to the test requirements to maximize verification coverage of system variables.
- Created test plan based on the requirements documents, created the test cases and uploaded test cases in Atlassian confluence.
- Prepared Testing needs, Test Strategies, Test Reports and Test Matrix.
- Performed Manual, Functional, Regression, Positive and Negative testing.
- Preformed Bug Tracking System used for defect management.
- Updated Atlassian confluence to ensure efficient documentation of QA activities.
- Participated in design enhancement reviews and submitted reports on the progress of the testing effort.
- Detected, reported and classified bugs in Jira and Atlassian Bonfire.
- Used Jira for managing test execution and defect tracking of all issues.
- Performed Backend testing using MySQL to verify that the data are accurate in database and form server.
- Extensive SQL statements executed to verify that the data on GUI are accurate database tables.
- Experience with Java Selenium, MAVEN and ANT frameworks using Java and Java Script
- I have performed to debug on eclipse with TestNG framework (web driver and Backend)
- Performed on Grid and create hub And Node in cloud multiple Environment (Browser stack)
- Experience with Data Driven testing and keyword driven testing using Web Driver in Selenium.
- Performed Debug traffic from my OS environment to confirmed cookies, headers and cache directives are transferred between the client and server & decrypt HTTPS traffic with Fiddler,
- Communicated defects encountered during regression test and followed-up with developers until all issues were resolved.
- Performed API Testing (SOAP AND REST), Create Test suite, Test Executed with Assertion, Property Content, XPath Match, SLA, Schema Compliance, Debugging, Data Driven Test using API READY 1.3.1
- Created V-user scripts in Vu-Gen and inserted transactions and think time within Virtual User Script to emulate heavy user load on the server using HP Load Runner.
- Executed Load Runner script to monitor the Database Server such as CPU utilization, response time, memory activities and Network delay.
Environment: Core Java, Java Script, Selenium, TestNG, Maven, C#, SQL Server, Atlassian confluence, Jira, Bit-Bucket, Jira Confluence.
Software Test Engineer
- Analyzed the business requirement and involve in the review discussions.
- Participated in high level design sessions.
- Participated in the QA activities for various releases in the Project.
- Performed System and Integration Testing.
- Drafted test cases based on Functional Specifications and System Specifications.
- Prepared of Test Plan and analyze integration system impacts.
- Involved in Manual Testing of the application for Negative and Positive scenarios.
- Mentored the team members with business functionality.
- Performed the Regression Testing to make sure that the bug has been fixed and the application was running properly.
- Extensively involved in executing, analyzing and verifying test results and worked with developers to resolve issues.
- Communicated project business issues to appropriate business leadership groups.
- Master Object Repository is maintained in the central repository and changes are made to it for every version.
- Wrote SQL statements to extract Data and verified the output Data of the reports.
- Prepared Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) to establish traceability between requirements and test cases.
- Modified and maintained test cases due to changes in the requirements.
- Detected, reported and classified bugs in Quality center and Serena Business Manager.
- Used Quality Center and Serena Business Manager for managing test execution and defect tracking of all issues.
- Conducted internal and external reviews as well as formal walkthroughs and participated in status meetings.
- Responsible for creating the test cases in Quality Centre and mapping them with the requirements.
- Analyzed Business Requirements and System Specification documents and created Test cases and executed Test cases in Quality Center.
- Provided defect status reports & test-case execution reports on weekly basis using HP Quality Center and used Serena Business Manager for defect tracking.
- Developed test cases and test scripts for Functionality and Regression Testing using UFT.
- Imported data from the Database to the Data table and performed Data Driven testing with different Data sets for reports generation module in UFT.
- Responsible for performing web test using UFT for checking page contents, broken links, web objects, frames and tables.