- 4+ years of IT experience in managing, analyzing, designing and translating the business requirements into the MS SQL Server 2008, R2, 2012 and 2015.
- Experience in MS SQL Server 2016 with Business Intelligence MS SQL Server Reporting Services 2015.
- Strong Communication & Management skills with Excellent Role - playing capabilities.
- Gathered and identified business requirements to set functional specifications, design, test, and implement a solution for reporting applications.
- Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and Updates of SQL Server.
- Configure and maintain Report Manager and Report Server for SSRS.
- Experience in deploying Reports to Report Server and Microsoft Office Share Point Server using SSRS.
- Experience in writing complex expressions to calculate, parameterize, group, filter and format the contents of a report for Business users.
- Extensive experience in different type of reports including Tabular Matrix (cross Tab report) form, Drilldown, Drill through, Sub reports, Parameterized and Charts.
- Expertise in What-If Analysis using Excel, Power Pivot Reports and Drill Through Dashboards using Warehouses and OLTP Connections.
- Involved in Huge data migrations, transfers using utilities like Data Transformation Services (DTS).
- Designing and Deployment of Reports for the End-User requests using Web Interface & SSRS.
- Extensive experience in Installation, Configuration and Deployment of SSRS using Scale-Out, Scale-Up and Local topologies.
- Expertise in generating reports using SQL Server Reporting Services, Crystal Reports, and MS Excel Power View.
- Excellent T-SQL Developer skills including Stored Procedures, Indexed Views, User Defined Functions, Triggers, and Distributed Transactions.
- SQL performance tuning on the complex TSQL codes and Stored Procs using SQL Profiler and using execution plan.
- 4+ year of experiencing in Visual Studio 2015 and Team Foundation Server (TFS).
- Experience Converting the Business Objects Crystal Reports .0 to SSRS Reports 2015
Languages: T-SQL, PL/SQL, C++, C#, VB.Net 2005, XML.
RDBMS: SQL Server 2012, 2008, 2000 /7.0, Oracle 10g/9i/8i, Sybase and MS- Access
BI Tools: MS Visual Studio, SSRS / 2013, 2015 BO Crystal Reports XI
Version Control Tools: Microsoft Team Foundation Server (TFS), MS Visual Source Safe (VSS)
Confidential, Omaha, NE
Sr. SQL Server Developer/ SSRS
- Utilized Scrum methodology and Agile practices
- Modify existing code and creates new code
- Worked closely with the requirement team and business for understanding the business requirement.
- Worked on end-to-end migration project from CoreLink to HealthEdge.
- Analyze the business data and provide analytical reports to the end user.
- Created the Plan Strategy for the Reporting Projects.
- Created data objects like tables, Stored Procedures, Views, CTE and Functions in writing the complex SQL for SSRS.
- Created various Reports Tablix, Chart, Stack Column, Report Execution Report and Sub Reports using SSRS 2017.
- Solved the complex issues of the existing SSRS Reports in Visual Studio 2017.
- Deployed/published the reports, data sources to the Report Server and managed them.
- Worked on various reporting Consumer, Finance, Claims and Marketing, Benefits Reports.
- Created Cluster/Non-Cluster Index, Unique/Check Constraints, Views, Stored Procedures, Triggers.
- Created User Defined Functions to encapsulate frequently and commonly used business logic making the system more modular, secured and extensible.
- Optimizing Stored Procedures and long running SQL queries using indexing strategies and query optimization techniques.
- Responsible for rebuilding the indexes and tables as part of performance tuning.
- Created Test cases to test Store Procedure and Reports in the different environments.
- Requirement gathering, Code Review and COP meetings.
- Well Versed in using TFS for source code control in an Agile environment.
- Worked on Tidal console for job scheduling.
Confidential, Chicago, IL
Sr. SQL Server Developer/ SSRS
- Worked with the Business Users, Business Process Managers and QA Team to standardize the overall Reporting structure for the SSRS from the gathering requirements till the deployment and scheduling of the reports on the PROD SSRS Server.
- Experience in providing clarity in solving complex data issues related to our business. Worked with business and technical resources to build queries to support ongoing business needs.
- Worked on multiple projects of SSRS; simultaneously giving training & mentoring the other co-workers on the BI tools, Visual Studio 2015, SSRS 2015 Reports, Usage of Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Report Deployment.
- Worked with TSQL DDL and DML and generated various T-SQL scripts using Stored Procedures, Views, and Table Variable etc. to access and manipulate the data stored in relational DB.
Database Developer (BI)/ SSRS/SSIS Developer
- Worked on database Design and Architecture based on business user requirements and performed Normalization and De-Normalization.
- Designed various SSIS modules in order to fetch the data in the data staging environment based on the different types of incoming data.
- Extensively involved in designing the SSIS packages to import data from Flat Files and Excel Files to SQL Server 2005.
- Extensively involved in Importing Microsoft Access Tables in MS SQL Server 2008 by using SSIS
- Used Aggregate, Conditional Split, Union All, Lookup, Derived Column, Data Conversion, Multicasting and Merge Join Data Flow transformations in SSIS.
- Managed and documented different database object scripts of procedures, functions, views and other database objects maintaining backend object dictionary. Unit testing result using VSS. Extensively involved in designing the SSIS packages to import data from Flat Files and Excel Files to SQL Server 2005.
- Developed, deployed and monitored SSIS Packages for new ETL Processes and upgraded the existing DTS packages to SSIS for the on-going ETL Processes.
- Monitored Full/Incremental/Daily Loads and support all scheduled ETL jobs for batch processing.
- Migration of DTS packages to SSIS packages