- About 8 years of experience as an IT professional, strong at Object Oriented Analysis, Designing and Programming skills and 7 years as a Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform as Development and Administration, Implementation, Support and Configuration of Salesforce CRM based on Apex Language and Force.com Platform.
- Expertise in Salesforce Lightning Components, Salesforce Connect and Lightning Pages and Lightning Design Systems.
- Assisted in Migrating to the Lightning Experience.
- Actively participated in multiple phases of SDLC - Feasibility, Implementation, Production and Development, Delivery of projects in SFDC.
- Experienced in implementing Cloud based solutions using Salesforce platform both as an administrator and developer.
- Designed and developed various Custom Objects, Custom Apps, Custom Fields, Validations, Role Based page layouts, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports as per the requirements.
- Developed Reports and Dashboards using components and different report types.
- Good knowledge of SAAS, PAAS and IAAS cloud computing services.
- Involved in Data Mapping and Migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com.
- Proficient in dealing with the functionalities related to the Service Cloud and Sales Cloud.
- Widely worked in the area of Case administration, Entitlement (SLA), Escalation Rule, Auto response Rule, TAT Management functionality to enable agents solves customer issues along these lines enhancing general productivity.
- Experience with Salesforce customization, Security Access, Creating Profiles, Roles, Sharing rules, Users, Page layouts and email services.
- Good experience in setting up relationships in view of business use cases using Salesforce relationships Master-Detail, Lookup and Many-to-Many (Junction Object) between objects.
- Developed RBM/CRM/ERP applications using Apex and Visualforce, UNIX, C, C++.
- Expertise in querying Salesforce database using SOQL & SOSL queries with Force.com explorer.
- Executed SOQL queries in workbench and data loader to verify Product/Pricing staging data in SFDC/CPQ.
- Experienced in SFDC development using Apex Classes, Batch Class, Schedule Class, Triggers, Test Methods, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers Force.com IDE, SOQL, WSDL, REST and SOAP.
- Created various SFDC Administrative roles.
- Integrated Salesforce.com applications with external systems using Web Services and Apex Web Services classes and XSL. Used REST full web services.
- Experience on working with Force.com Financial Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, and Marketing Cloud.
- Integration of Salesforce.com with Siebel, Java, using Web Services API, Metadata API, SOAP & REST.
- Experienced in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com plug-in, command line interface.
- Handful experience in Sandbox Management (Like Refreshing Sandbox, Creating New Sandbox, Migrating code from one sandbox to the other).
- Expertise in advanced Apex programming concepts including common Design patterns, Governor limit management techniques, Bulk patterns, efficient and reliable trigger handling, and asynchronous operations.
- Experienced in creating and execute Unit and Integration tests.
- Expertise in Release management, including preparation and deployment of Salesforce Packages as well as maintaining version control.
- Great exposure to key areas of Enterprise architecture, including Integration technologies, single sign on, and master data management.
- Good understanding of key Salesforce architectural concepts (e.g. API and governor limits, security models and techniques) and how they influence design.
- Solid technical and functional knowledge of Salesforce Platform, APEX, Visualforce, Declarative tools, Interfaces.
- Experience in designing Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Data loader and Partner Communities.
- Worked on SQL queries, Experience in writing SQL and PL/SQL programming.
Salesforce.com: Apex, Visual force, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, Salesforce.com, Salesforce Connect, Workflows and Approvals, AppExchange, Apttus CLM, Email Templates, DocuSign, Wave Analytics, Formulas, Validation Rules, Eclipse, Apex Data Loader, SVN, Jenkins, Force.com IDE, Oracle Big Machines CPQ
Databases: Oracle 11g/10g, SQL Server 2008/05/2000, MYSQL, DB2
Windows Family, MS: DOS, UNIX, SOLARIS
Programming Languages: C, C++, Java, Apex
Confidential, Chesterbrook, PA
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Developed Visualforce Pages, created Reports, Dashboards and Apex Classes.
- Provided technical walk-throughs to various stake holders (QA Team, UAT Team, etc.)
- Built custom user interfaces using Lightning components.
- Developed, Tested and Deployed Custom fields/objects, Forms, Workflows, Interfaces, Records, and user roles to meet business requirements.
- Implemented Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ)
- Involved in end to end testing and configuration enhancements for the CPQ and CLM functionalities
- Worked with business requirement stakeholders to design, develop and refine the graphical users experience of CPQ.
- Experience in SFDC implementations with strong expertise in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, marketing Cloud, CPQ Tools.
- Worked on translating several Visual Force pages to lightning framework.
- Created and deployed Service Cloud console to manage the support process.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers, Controller Extensions, and Web Services API and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed insert, delete, upset, and export operations on millions of records.
- Performed Asynchronous Callouts using the Future Annotation and executed the future methods from a Trigger.
- Worked efficiently with standard Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Cases and Opportunities.
- Expertise in SFDC Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC). Experience in ExactTarget, Buddy Media, Radian 6 and Social Studio in different projects. Experienced in using Eclipse IDE, Force.com ANT, Developer console for development and debugging and query.
- By using Salesforce Marketing Cloud (formerly ExactTarget, Email Studio, Social Studio ), created, targeted, tracked, and managed email and digital media campaigns.
- Strong knowledge of Force.com platform technologies including Apex, Triggers, Visualforce, Workflows and Approvals, Integrations with end-to-end product development experience.
- Proficient in Data Migration Form Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Data LoaderUtility and Informatica on demand.
- Worked on various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Chatter and AppExchange applications.
- Developed various customized solutions like retail portal, Customer Portal, Inventory Management System, Customized Order Management, Order Processing and Billing applications using FORCE.COM, Visualforce and Apex.
- Implemented change control from development sandboxes to production and across the development lifecycle.
- Used Salesforce Automation (SFA) for Sales Lead Management, Campaign Management, Opportunity Management, Account and Contact Management.
- Experience in creating Lightning Components and used Salesforce Lightning Design System ( SLDS ) to convert existing Visualforce pages to lightning components.
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Provided detail estimates of the level of effort associated to implement capabilities based on business requirements and solution design.
- Worked with SOQL & SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database.
- Involved working in the integrations components by consuming Restful APIs .
- Managed Apttus application, releases, and future upgrades.
- Involved in creating a user interface in Lightning using Aura components , for a user to enter details and submit in to Salesforce.
- With Salesforce Connect , Salesforce users can now create, read, update and delete records in various external sources such as order management, receivables, or inventory management systems in real-time, directly from Salesforce.
- Deployments’ using the change sets from one sandbox to other, refreshing the sandbox. Have done many data migration tasks using Data loader and ETL tools like Informatica.
- Hands on experience in Marketing Cloud Sales Cloud and Service Cloud functionalities.
- Generated Apex Classes using WSDL and wrote business logic layer for integration with external web services to the system for functional needs.
- Hands-on experience on Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Turned ETL jobs/procedures/scripts, SQL queries, PL/SQL procedures to improve the system performance.
- Developed Lightning components and used Lightning App builder to use those components in Lightning pages.
- Used Salesforce Chatter to provide real time notifications of changes in accounts, leads and opportunities to help sales and service teams to be more efficient.
- Customized the entire salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements, which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of Web services API .
- Created various workflow rules, profiles and permission sets based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Created Apex methods for the lightning controller and helper methods to perform DML operations on the case records.
- Worked extensively on SOAP and REST API web service calls.
- Imported data from excel sheets in to Sales Cloud like Leads, Accounts, Contacts and Opportunities using Data Loader and Import Wizard.
- Designed and developed UNIX shell scripts as part of the ETL process to automate the process of loading, pulling the data for testing ETL loads.
- Key role in gradual transition of company's application from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience.
- Data migration from SQL Server to Salesforce using Jitter bit tool.
- Written several shell scripts using UNIX Kom shell for file transfers, error log creations and log file cleanup process.
Environment : Saleforce.com platform, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Informatica, Deployments, Apttus, Lightning components, Apex, Visual Force, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, Data Loader, SF Explorer and Eclipse IDE Plug-in, AppExchange apps, SOAP and RESTAPI.
Confidential, New York,NY
- Developed complex mappings and mapplets in Informatica to load the data using different transformations.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry for entering customer’s cases in cases tab.
- Experience in Aura Framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Created the configuration workbook and development checklist and updated the same based on subsequent releases based on the organizational needs.
- Worked on building and embed Lightning Components in Visualforce Page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming, where I write handlers that respond to interface events as they occur. The events have been triggered by user interaction.
- Worked with various Sales Cloud modules in salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, and Campaigns etc.
- Created custom Dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Performed new release evaluations with Business Owner and manages new functionally rollouts.
- Worked with Data Loader for loading the attachments into Salesforce.com, related to objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, and Activities.
- Developed Workflow Rules, Time-Dependent Workflow Actions, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Developed Analytics Cloud data using SAQL via Wave analytics to build own app to access and analyze analytic cloud data.
- Worked on Sales Cloud and Service Cloud to process business logic in the organization.
- Created profiles, roles and sharing rules, page layouts, Email services, Custom objects, Relationships.
- Worked on the Service Cloud especially on Email to Case, Case Management, Knowledge Articles, Queues, Escalation rules, Case teams, Service Console, Lightning Service console etc.,
- Worked closely with sales team and reviewed the existing environment, gathered the requirements for new Salesforce implementation and documented the business and functional requirements.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Implemented picklists, dependent picklists, lookups, master detail relationship, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Developed lightning experience using custom and standard lightning components, Styling using CSS.
- Used SOQL and SOSL queries with APEX.
- Lightning experience migration included Building and Customization of lite App and rollout.
- Designed and developed Renewal Pricing, Ordering, Promotional discounts by using Apttus advanced pricing methodologies.
- Worked on Sales Cloud Global Deployment.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of their sales terms.
- Created a .Net custom handler to insert customer data in Marketing Cloud by using SOAP API.
- Provided post implementation support to assist end users in creating reports, dashboards and certain Administration tasks including creating and maintaining user profiles and privileges.
- Designed and Developed Lightning Community Website for Marketing using Lightning community builder, Lightning Components, SLDS, Lightning Events, HTML5, CSS, Lightning Controllers, Apex.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphs) and Report folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the organization’s need.
- Coordinated work assignments with Developers and Administrators throughout the product development life cycle.
- Configured security settings by working on Organization Wide Defaults, Role Hierarchies, Sharing Rules and Manual sharing to implement Record-based sharing.
- Integration of Sales Cloud with external information systems using SOAP API web services.
- Automated sharing rules whenever there is a new change in Sales teams instead of using an Apex trigger.
- Created custom links using HTML S-control. Used HTML to maintain uniformity in Web pages.
- Tracked the status of requirements throughout the project life cycle, and redefining them as necessary communicating changes, enhancements and modifications to project managers, sponsors and other stakeholders.
- Created Profiles and Permission sets to give those Security controls and shared settings.
- Worked on VEEVA out of the box objects, Public Groups, Products catalog, CLM, iRep CRM application, VEEVA settings, VMOC’s Messages, Vmobile Home page components.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed some Visual force components.
- Worked with External objects in Salesforce which is another feature introduced with lightning component.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Customer Portal, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Informatica, Apex Language, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow Approvals, CSS Style sheets, Custom Objects, HTML, WSDL, Security Controls, Page Layouts, Sandbox data loading, Apex Data Loader Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Reports, Dashboards, Sandbox, Windows XP.
Confidential, Newyork, NY
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Created Apex triggers and classes to accommodate bulk process of data/records according to the business needs.
- Deployed the metadata and other changes using change sets and ANT migration tool.
- Involved in coding for modules for all the Sub-Application of the CRM application, which involves extending existing SFDC standard components using Apex, Visualforce and other utilities.
- Imported excel based customer information records in to Accounts, Contacts and Cases using Data Loader, Import Wizard and Excel connector.
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing new Salesforce.com features and functions, new screens, workflow, force.com objects, reports, apex code to meet business requirements.
- Used field level security along with page layout to manage the visibility and accessibility of fields for different profiles.
- Worked with SF chatter, which helps the users to communicate with the organization easily and quickly.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules on the objects and tabs, Components and custom links.
- Created Triggers on three different frames Case Comments, Attachments, Email messages.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce, Force.com IDE.
- Worked on several new data integrations and customizations are done to B2B Salesforce.com.
- Worked on Salesforce.com customizations using Apex (classes, triggers and web services) and Visualforce.
- Tracked user responses to keep count and direct issues to support team.
- Worked on various standard Objects like Accounts, Case, and Contact.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Configured Profile-based IP address restrictions, Organization-wide IP address restrictions and Profile-based login hour restrictions.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the organization initiatives.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Worked with both technical and functional aspects of Salesfoce.com and have deep understanding of its underlying principles of SAAS and Cloud Computing.
- Designed System Configuration Enhancements (Dashboards, Reporting, Sharing Rules, Role Hierarchy, etc.)
Environment: Windows XP, Force.com Platform, Sales force Enterprise Edition, Salesforce.com Custom/Standard Objects, Custom Tabs, Veeva CRM, Page Layouts, Force.com Web Services API, SOQL/SOSL Queries, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse Plug-in, Salesforce.com sandbox data load, Email Services, Security Controls, Sandbox data loading, HTML, Java Script, CSS, WSDL, SOAP, AJAX, MVC Design Patterns.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
Salesforce Developer/ Administrator
- Developed Test classes for maximum code coverage and unit tests along with test scripts for UAT.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used Force.com web service API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, leads, Accounts, Contacts and opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports and Dashboards.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into Salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Designed, and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts, Components, Visual Force Pages to suit to the needs of the application.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user roles, and groups.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Created the workflows and for automated lead routing lead escalation, alerts and custom coaching plans.
- Designed various HTML Email templates for Auto-Response to customers.
- Created Custom dashboards displaying real time metrics including forecast, revenue etc.
- Created lead foams, Campaigns to lead foams, assigning task and managing workflows.
- Managed tasks like unlocking/resetting passwords, modifying data and created ad hoc reports.
- Implemented field level security, Profile and audit trial setup.
- Implemented and Consumed Knowledge based Dashboards and Reports AppExchange for providing Reports and Dashboards that monitors the Knowledge Base.
- Prepared the Data Modelling Design.
- Written customization code using Apex Classes, Visualforce pages, used Visualforce components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Output Panel, Action Region, Action Support and Action Function.
- Created Custom Email Templates as part of sending Alerts to users based on the business requirement.
- Used sandbox mode for testing and migrated the code to the production instance in interactions.
- Experienced in Unit Testing for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Expert knowledge of relational databases and data modelling. Experienced in integration of Salesforce.com with external applications by using Web Services API, Metadata API, SOAP, and IBM Web sphere.
- Good understanding in CRM business process such as Case Management.
Environment: Salesforce, Apex Language, Visual force Pages, Triggers, Test Classes, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, Sales, Marketing Cloud, Custom Objects, Tabs, Data loader, Workflows, Approval process, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, CSS, jQuery, Windows.
Java/ UI Developer
- Developed application code using Core Java and J2EE (Servlets, JSPs) in Eclipse tool.
- Developed GUI related changes using JSP, HTML and client validations using Java script.
- Developed application based on SDLC (software development lifecycle).
- Created several complex stored procedures and triggers using SQL Server 2005to retrieve data.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC including Requirements collection, Design and Analysis of the customer specifications, Development and Customization of the application.
- Developed front-end controller in Servlets to handle the database access (MVC pattern).
- Developed JSP pages and client-side validation by java script tags.
- Developed Session and Entity Beans to implement business functionality.
- Used Eclipse as an IDE and Apache Tomcat as an Application Server.
- Interacting with client for requirement gathering, analysis and modularization of the requirement.
- Used Apache web server for deployment.
- Performed Integration Testing by adding all modules together for the web-based application.
Environment: Java 1.5 SDK, java Script, JSP 2.0, AJAX, XML, JSTL, JNDI, EJB 2.0, UML, Web sphere, Struts, CSS, Eclipse, Hibernate.