- Provide Consulting, Operational and Tactical directions to medium and large businesses to minimize the potential risk to meet the business objectives by synergizing my multi - skill set of business acumen, technological expertise, leadership qualities and research-based thinking. A highly-motivated software engineering professional with 3.5 years of experience.
Site Reliability Engineer
- Configured Git with Jenkins and scheduled jobs using POLL SCM option. Performed all necessary day-to- day GIT support for different projects, Responsible for design and maintenance of the GIT Repositories, and the access control strategies.
- Involved in Setting up the server for Jenkins and prepared disaster recovery plans for Jenkins.
- Tweaked and managed the builds by editing build.xml for change in the requirements.
- Deployed Enterprise Application Archive (EAR) and Web Application Archive (WAR) in staging, production.
- Involved in the product release activities, including Change Control Management, Release Management, Defect tracking.
- Debugged networking issues for VMs using tcpdump, ssh, scp, net stat and other debugging tools.
- Experience with an in-depth level of understanding in the strategy and practical implementation of AWS Cloud-Specific technologies including EC2, EBS, S3, VPC, SES, ELB, Auto Scaling, Cloud Front, Cloud Formation, Cloud Watch, Lambda, SNS.
- Automated AWS reporting using Boto python.
- Used Shell Scripting and Python scripting for Automation.
- Configured the Ansible playbooks with Ansible Tower so that other users can run them with just a push of a button.
- Monitoring apps servers using ELK - Elasticsearch, Logstash and Kibana for debug and logging.
- Providing On-Call support and Escalation support on & off business hours.
Confidential, Moorestown, NJ
- Implemented & maintained the branching and build/release strategies using GIT .
- Familiar with Code commit AWS and have experience on SVN.
- Set up build box for Jenkins and deployed to dev, QA and prod using Jenkins.
- Create Change Requests for Production changes & track release notes and document.
- Monitor and maintain Nagios server and update contact list.
- Configure and maintain all AWS server using Ansible Playbook.
- Set up initial VPC, S3, EC2, SNS, ELB, R53, ASG.
- User modification and deploys development using shell scripting.
- Familiar with yaml scripting for ansible.
Technical Support Engineer Intern
- Under the supervision of Confidential Infrastructure Ltd created an automation system to enable remote management for substations that are present in different locations.
- Remotely access and monitor substations to detect and notify errors in their output.