- 10.7 Years of overall professional IT experience & 10.1 Years in Salesforce Development & Administration. Experienced in working on Application Software Designing, SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle), Agile, Testing Deployment & Implementation. Experience with Salesforce.com Development/Administration including extensive Analysis, Modeling, Design, Coding, Testing, Customization, Access maintenance, Security, Data Validation, Data Utilities, Analytics, Sales, Marketing, Customer Service & Support of CRM systems on Windows Platform.
- An in - depth experience in Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, Case Management using Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Classes, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, Visualforce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers.
- Experience in building customized schema using custom Tabs, Objects, fields, master-detail & lookup relationships, SFDC pricing, features, Chatter option.
- Involved in Customizing Dashboard, Reports, Workflows, User Access, developing Apex classes, Field level & page level validations, Bulk Data migration using Data Loader & Import Wizard, Sandboxed Environments, Email Services & spam handling, Role Creations, & integrating with User Communities & other applications, & using Apex classes AJAX, Chatter APIs, & triggers to customize Salesforce user interface CRM according to the functional needs.
- Implemented various client requirements with BRD (Business Requirement Document) & MDM (Master Data Management) documents using Apex Language (Classes, Controllers & Triggers), VisualForce pages, Reports, Analytical Snapshots & Dashboards
- Experience in data migration from ACT, MS Excel, MS Outlook & Legacy Systems using Data Loader, Import Wizard, Informatica Data Loader, Apache ANT, Cast Iron
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Pick-list, role based page layouts, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, Snapshots, Dashboards, & Email generation according to application requirements
- Experience implementing Security/Sharing rules, Configured permission sets, Field level Security, Record level Security, Profiles, Roles & resource monitoring at different hierarchical level of Organization
- Experience in Database Development & management (RDBMS technologies) & SOA design principles using SQL, PL/SQL in MYSQL, Oracle & SQL Server to create Database Tables, Constraints & Stored Procedures.
- Possess knowledge of CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service & Customer Support, Business processes & recommended solutions to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
- A good overall understanding of SFDC Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development & Testing.
- Professional & pleasant work ethic, self-motivated & eager to lead others
- Quick learner & very team oriented. Team player with excellent communication skills in listening, talking & writing, developed through various consulting projects.
Tools: (with Custom Integration): Apex Language, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, S-Controls, Apex Web Services, Salesforce Lightning, Lightning Connect, Aura Framework, Apex Data Loader, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & Tabs, Email Services & spam handling, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application & Sandbox data loading, Business Intelligence, CSS, Visio
Visual Force:: Pages, Components & Controllers
Methodologies:: SDLC, Agile Scrum, Waterfall, Jira PM Tool, Kanban Boards
Middleware (& ETL) Tools: Salesforce Data Loader, Web Services, Web API, REST API, SOAP UI, Connect API, Informatica, Mulesoft Connect, Jitterbit
GUI:: Force.com IDE, Force.com Apex Explorer, Eclipse, Apex Data Loader
CRM Applications: Salesforce.com: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Salesforce1 Mobile, Salesforce Wave Analytics Salesforce Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) - AMPscript, Salesforce1 Force.com: Custom Cloud Salesforce.com: Salesforce PRM (Partner & Channel Management Software), Reporting & Analytics of Sales, Service & Custom Cloud Salesforce.com AppExchange: Application for code backup & sub versioning within Salesforce
Business Processes: Service Requests & Activities, Opportunities, Quotes & Proposals & Order Management Campaign Management, Case Management, Release Management, Financial Services, Contract Management & Pricing Approval, Partner Deal Registration, Data Cleansing & De - duplication, Agreements & Entitlements, Web Logic & Tomcat
Configuration Skills: SFDC Standard Object Configuration: Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Price Books, Products, Assets, Contracts, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Cases, Solutions, Ideas, Queues, Quotes & Custom Object development Field creation, Page Layout creation/editing, Related list customization, Record Types, Field Level & Object level security, role hierarchies, sharing models, Process Flow & Process Builder, Workflow: time - dependent actions, field updates, email alerts, task creation Reports, Dashboards, Formula Fields & Cross Object Formula Fields Configuration Skills, Overall User Management Overall User Management, Security & Sharing Model Translation Workbench
Knowledge Areas: Business Requirements Gathering, Design, Development, Quality Analysis (QA), Regression Testing, Debugging, Unit Testing & UAT (User Acceptance Testing), Implementation, Production Support
Confidential, New York, NY
Salesforce Developer, Architect
- Managed Confidential ’s Salesforce org for the Wealth Management & Operations department by conducted (Joint Application Development) JAD sessions with stakeholders & system users to collect the functional requirement specifications
- Led Requirements Gathering Process, prepared Business Requirements Documents (BRD), converted business requirements into functional specifications, wrote Apex Triggers & Test Classes for the post Pilot Release & supported offshore team on Case management.
- Developed custom Lightning components such as Parent Company that made a realtime call to the Prospect Management Coverage Central (PMCC) portal to retrieve name of company with less than two second latency. Developed custom Lightning pages based on separate Institutional Record Types & embedded Visualforce components
- Created Before & After Triggers that were at the rear end of time-dependent Workflows meant to update the Lightning Chevron of the Sales Process on Opportunities
- Configured Single Sign On (SSO) individually in the Dev & QA Sandbox environments for 1700 users based on Active Directory authentication with the Directory workgroup server residing on the Confidential host machine.
- Configured Security Certificates for Single Sign On (SSO) as well RealTime & Batch Integration that sent Account, Opportunity, Team & Activity data from Confidential ’s Prospect Management Coverage Central (PMCC) & Institutional Wealth Services (IWS) Portal
- Scripted custom WSDL files (XML) to facilitate Realtime integration, & configured the Enterprise.wsdl files for Batch integration using SOAP, in accordance with the Custom Settings created for different financial products (product type)
- Used Custom code along with Permission Sets to configure & modify Confidential ’s entitlements for users in the Wealth Mgmt. department, by writing Apex Classes to open record level access to Salesforce’s OWD on Financial Advisor Teams Used HP ALM to manage the development & testing life cycle. Synced HP ALM with Salesforce’s multi-tenant architecture, & Atlassian Jira to manage test cases.
- Migrated code from the development environment into an integrated sandbox using Eclipse & pushed to a cloud based Confidential repository. Also performed a one-time Data Migration from their PMCC portal into Salesforce existing in the pre-pilot release for 3500 end users.
- Created Apex Class to perform auto upload of Lead/Prospects into Salesforce by validating requiring fields & auto filling default string for null values. The Apex Class would further account for the optional Parent company field associated to them which would then be associated to them after Lead conversion into an Opportunity
- Performed data mapping of sObjects for the purpose of integrating Salesforce to Confidential ’s Prospect Management Coverage Central (PMCC), user access & team approval database (EPR)
Confidential, Duluth, GA
Sr. Developer, Tech Lead
- Led a team of two developers & coordinated with functional analysts to collect prerequisite requirements, manage them in the MDM (Master Data Management) repository, & reconfigure objects on Salescloud using Batch Apex & Process Builder throughout the Product Life Cycle based on the Agile Scrum methodology using the Atlassian Jira Project Management software for Tickets, Case Management & bi-weekly Sprints
- Delivered a Full Life Cycle Implementation (SDLC) for Confidential 's Finance department, by planning & performing design activities the Asset Management & Private Equity user platform with custom objects such as Investing Entities, Properties, & Legal Preferences; & used Apex Triggers to build custom reports for these objects. Also configured & managed Conga & billing app called Timesheets.com to track payrolls, logins, & generate reports on custom objects with the Finance Cloud
- Designed Salesforce Lightning Connect for Confidential 's hospitality client using the Open source Aura framework with custom features using jQuery, CSS framework & HTML to build visual patterns & dynamic post-back VisualForce pages
- Performed Portal Management for Confidential ’s Salesforce native application & converted into custom reusable components & controllers using Lightning migration from the classic Aloha (GUI), such as popup windows & error menu’s & frames for implementation of incorrect credential error processing.
- Automated integration to SQL Server utilizing the middleware tool Jitterbit Harmony’s Bulk API, Connect, SOAP Web Service to perform Quality Analysis (QA), Regression Testing, UAT (User Acceptance Testing), Debugging & Deployment before final release through the Release Management process. Reconfigured the custom connector between Salesforce & SQL- with the latter built on a .NET platform.
- Used Apache ANT based migration along with Salesforce's Metadata API for Version Control & export metadata such as custom Objects, Validation Rules, Process Flow & Process Builder, Workflows, & Approval Processes between host SQL server & the local Git repository using SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS).
- Developed custom Email to Case solutions for the Salesforce Service Cloud with templates specific to User Communities & profiles, & incorporating pop up message bars within the Service Cloud for Live Agent representatives to respond in real time.
- Worked on Salesforce Wave Analytics & used Business Intelligence tools within to update records & create tasks & custom dashboards for User Communities the sales & accounting department for tasks such as event monitoring.
- Serialized Apex object into JSON format using pretty-print format, to send data request to & from server. De-serialized JSON into sObject using Salesforce API & handled exceptions
- Used S-Control custom code & jQuery as a static resource attribute by calling the noConflict method to add custom tables & pass the Opportunity product data to create the VisualForce page & override default buttons to create an event based on account lookup using jQuery
- Worked with system analysts & engineers through JAD routines on Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) to outline requirements, prepare test use cases & dynamic reporting & create a landscape for a business modeling process through custom triggers, & used Marketing Cloud’s native AMPscript for development of Custom Data Extension Sets & Email Templates. Also Customized connector (v 5.0) between Salesforce to Salesforce’s Marketing Cloud (ExactTarget) to obtain sync between sync to Unit Testing, Test Coverage & Code Review. Used Import Activity to pull data from Salesforce & automate the sync process using Data Extensions. Created custom paths for users using Journey Builder, and created custom email templates using Email Studio & Contact Builder to send automated emails using Automation Studio to customer base and track user activity such as clicks, rebounds & unsubscribe requests
- Built a custom application (for AppExchange ) using Force.com ‘Software as a Service’ ( SaaS ) to perform a 'Rollup Summary' on Lookup relationships (as compared to the default Master Detail relationships ), which was published on AppExchange
Confidential, Houston, TX
Salesforce Lead Developer
- Used the Jira Project Management tool for Reporting Cases to business user groups & synchronizing Audits across departments implementing Agile Scrum methodology & Kanban boards for the purpose of Agile Product Lifecycle Management.
- Worked across the Market Research & Environment Control departments at Confidential, & performed a Full Life Cycle ( SDLC ) of building the Partner Relationship Management ( PRM ) tool that integrated with the Confidential Community pool of customers.
- Administered & configured Salesforce.com application user profiles, roles, assigning permission, generating security tokens, validation rules, & upgrade installation.
- Validated system performance issues using User Acceptance testing for Process Flow routines in Salesforce sandbox. Also performed UAT in production to ensure users can perform designated roles & responsibilities without running into permission or profile access errors based on the 'Who sees What' scenarios.
- Generated dynamically forms using HTML for Confidential 's user interface using a web browser routines with 4G (generation) languages such as PL/SQL stored subroutine, & implemented compare & pay service.
- Designed & developed Custom objects, Components, Visual Force Pages for a Single sign-on service using SAML settings to enable the user to login to the front end portal using REST based Web Services.
- Designed, developed, tested & deployed custom Salesforce applications software using APEX Classes, Controller Classes, Batch APEX & APEX Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Build singular web pages for Confidential 's community Blog for clients within the network by using AngularJS in place a MVC based Apex framework which utilized DOM code for dynamic front panel
- Created custom fields, pick lists, dependent pick lists, & validation formulas to the custom objects. Used Data loader for migrating & updating records, whereas used Informatica Power Center to migrate imported data from Seibel CRM into Salesforce & tested for spam handling & error processing.
- Worked on Informatica data loads, transformations & mapping using Source Qualifier, Expression, Filter, Router, Aggregator, Lookup, Update Strategy, Stored Procedure, & Sequence generator, Joiner, Union & Normalizer to perform operations at the HLD, LLD & DLD design level.
- Developed Test cases for Unit Testing & optimization of Mappings at both the Mapping & Session Level involved in the Integration Testing.
- Implemented Error Processing for Informatica Mappings, Process Flow & Process Builder, & fallout analysis for fixing issues in moving Batches from development to production.
Confidential, Detroit, MI
- Architected & single handedly built Salesforce strategy for Confidential ’s Salesforce1 app by gathering & documenting requirements, to complete a Mobile Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from scratch in a test-driven environment from Planning, Design & Development to UAT & QA Testing & Deployment & staging production cycles for bi-weekly sprints over an eight month period.
- Created Salesforce sObjects & related metadata necessary to price quotes & support customizations across instances.
- Created Users, Roles, Public Groups & implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules & record level permissions to manage sharing access among different users.
- Created page layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, stored procedures & other components on detail pages & designed Process Workflows, V alidation rules, Approval Processes & Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic & the Business Model.
- Uploaded records using the Data Loader to cleanse & De-duplicating bulk loads, as well as & worked with Salesforce data tools such as Data Loader, Excel Connector, Demand Tools, & Eclipse Force.com IDE for data migration
- Implemented designed & developed Standard & Custom Apex Classes, Controllers Classes, extensions & Apex Triggers to handle business logic & used debug logs to trace the execution & used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns
- Developed Triggers in MySQL for lowering traffic between client-server, as well as to handle bulk records within the governor limits to automate business logic.
- Development of SOAP & REST based Web Services used for custom development, & used WSDL to expose logic to clients.
- Experience with Outlook Integration, Single Sign On, & Salesforce to Salesforce1 functionality.
Confidential, Denver, CO
- Developed custom business logic using Apex Classes, Triggers, Components, Visual Force pages & Controller Classes for various functional needs
- Configured Marketing Campaign Management & Hierarchies, Campaign Influence, Lead Conversions Lead Queries, Assignment rules, as well as Case Management Process
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration Tool, Web Services API, & worked with Apex Scheduler to invoke batch Apex classes at regular intervals
- Worked with Dynamic Apex to access S-Objects & field describe information, execute dynamic SOQL, SOSL & DML queries
- Developed VisualForce pages & custom components along with the Partner portal system with the use of CSS
- Experience working with Salesforce mobile integration resolving cases on the go & deployed applications from Sandbox to production
- Created VisualForce pages that could be rendered as PDF's, build dashboard components & define email templates
- Configured for the Users in the Organization
- Used Chatter & Tabular, Summary & Matrix reports to create Standard reports & Custom reports
- Used Tab permissions, Record Type permissions, Field-Level, Organizational, Network-based & Session level security to implement component & platform based security
- Created Dashboards & Dashboard Components & implemented multiple levels & scheduled Dashboard refresh
- Created & designed Many-to-Many relationships, validation rules, & Junction objects to implement Roll-up Summary fields to aggregate data from child records on the parent in order to maintain data quantity & data consistency
- Worked with & created Approval processes & steps which used field updates & Email Alerts & Approvals
Salesforce Admin, Jr. Developer
- Developed static web pages in HTML.
- Developed Java Server Pages (JSP), custom tags, to generate dynamic web content & data on Intranet client.
- Developed JSP, Servlets JSF/ADF pages using Oracle JDeveloper
- Developed JSP Views, Actions & delegating the tasks to corresponding session-beans
- Deployment of Web services, JSP, Servlets & server side components in Weblogic Application server
- Created Force.com Sites for external users & configured public access to accommodate data access in visual force pages.
- Perform quick connect business requirements with the functional capabilities of the application
- Developed Triggers to handle bulk records within the governor limits to automate business logic, & used Apex Data Loader to migrate data such as accounts, campaigns from different legacy systems.
- Implemented Standard & Custom Apex Controllers to handle business logic & used debug logs to trace the execution.
- Created Sales force sObjects & related metadata necessary to support customizations across instances. Used XSLT to transform my XML data structure into HTML pages
- Used JSP, Java & JDBC to interact with the database server.
- Used WebLogic as application server.
- Wrote stored procedures, Triggers, Queries using Oracle as backend database.