RPA and Automation Lead with 1.5 years of development/design experience in Blue Prism and a total 7.5 years of experience in building Automation framework.
Confidential Phoenix, AZ
- Designing and developing complex object architectures with multiple sub - objects using Blueprism.
- Developed new processes and business objects using core workflow principles that are efficient, well structured, maintainable and easy to understand.
- Implemented multiple processes in Blueprism using scheduler and login agent.
- Performed RPA feasibility analysis for different business unit involving web, mainframe and windows based applications.
- Working knowledge of RDA development with Kryon.
- Creating easily deployable releases that work in each environment with no manual configuration.
- Develop and establish automation frameworks using Selenium, UFT, Cucumber, Maven and TestNG.
- Ongoing contribution to the automation Practices and Frameworks in order to drive a culture of continuous improvement
- Worked as an End to End QA Lead to implement a common framework across different systems.
- Mentor new team members on the SDLC, Agile, QA methodologies and tools used within the organization.
- Develop test scripts, test conditions, input test data, and expected results for one or more test plans in a development cycle by analyzing the Functional Specifications and Business Requirements.
- Worked on both manual and Automation testing as required.
- Perform functional and regression testing to meet the business requirements
- Worked closely in each phase of the Software development life cycle.
- Automated functional and regression test scenarios using UFT/QTP.
- Working with the development team to resolve issues, defect fix and retesting.
- Work closely with Application team, SME and other key stakeholders to understand the project requirements.
RPA: Blue Prism
Test Framework: TestNG, BDD & Junit
Web Services Testing: SOAP UI and LISA
Database: Oracle, SQL scripting
Programming Language: Java, VB Script
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS
Test Automation: Selenium, Cucumber and UFT/QTP
Test Management tools: ALM/QC and Rally.