- Seeking a challenging opportunity as a QA/Software Testing Analyst in a progressive, fast paced environment.
- 7+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and Software Testing including experience in Healthcare industry and pharmacy, benefit manager domain with expertise in third party claims.
- Extensive experience testing Commercial Off the Shelf (COTS) applications for gaming and hospitality industry.
- Extensive knowledge of HIPPA laws and regulations, privacy rules and compliance.
- Experienced in testing Client - Server and Web-Based Applications.
- Extensive knowledge of SDLC (Software Development Life Cycle) methodologies.
- Experienced in analyzing business requirements and developing Test Plans and Test cases.
- Experience in Black Box, Positive/Negative, Data-driven, System, Integrated, and Back-End Testing.
- Working knowledge of Mercury/HP Automated Testing Tool QTP as well as HP Quality Center.
- Performed Back End Testing/data mining by executing queries using SQL in TOAD.
- Proficient in creating manual Test Cases and providing UAT functional testing of applications.
- Performed User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Participated in design walkthroughs and verify QC Test Scripts and results.
- Well hands on experience in GUI, Regression, and Functional Testing.
- Ability to export test cases to TFS and mapping to user stories by using Excel.
- Experienced in reporting bugs using Bug tracking tools such as Test Director, QC/ALM
- Experience writing Test Cases using Microsoft WORD and EXCEL.
- Possess excellent in communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Good team player with the ability to work independently in a time sensitive environment.
- Familiar with Project management tools such as Microsoft Project.
Confidential, Prior lake, MNQA analyst/BA
- Performed integration, system regression and UAT on “Squirrel Implementation” Point of sale (POS) project.
- Tracked and logged defects in SharePoint, Team Foundation Server (TFS) and Trello.
- Followed waterfall and agile methodology with excellent understanding of the software testing life cycle (STLC).
- Successfully conducted and lead UAT to validate the end to end business flow.
- Wrote test cases/ scripts in Excel and TFS.
- Excellent collaboration with technical team, business analysts, project manager and stakeholders throughout the project.
- Provided status update in weekly status report meetings.
- Successfully worked on gaming, community and hospitality (hotel) projects with sound understanding of the business and technical requirements.
- Conducted team Level of Effort (LOE) presentation using Microsoft Visio.
- Successfully completed and closed test work orders in BMC Footprints.
- Adhered to gaming commission, internal audit, Minimal Internal Control Standard (MICS) and Title 31 regulations by following the compliance rules.
Confidential, Eden Prairie, MN
- Works with end users (business representatives) to understand their needs and requirements and generates a requirement specification.
- Performs integration testing on ‘flow’ application using camera control pro software.
- Attends weekly status report meetings and provide feedback on the progress of the project.
- Participates in walkthroughs and technical reviews.
- Assist photographers on field by providing technical help with the application.
- Tracks defects using Manti and basecamp.
- Follows agile methodology with excellent technical ability and sound understanding of software testing.
- Responsible to prepare Test Plan Document for defining the scope, timeline, risks, assumptions etc. for UAT.
- Successfully conducted UAT workshop to walkthrough and validate the test cases and test environments.
- Prepared Test Summary Document for UAT sign-off.
- Lead and coordinated UAT activities.
- Excellent collaboration with all stakeholders in development process.
- Writes and executes test cases in HP QC/ALM.
- Working knowledge on requirement/bug management tool Atlassian JIRA.
- Automates test cases/flow application using test complete version 11.20
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Worked with Business users and developers to Design Test Plans and test cases for various scenarios in LEARNET application like user responsibility, training modules/Assessments, training document assignments with alert notifications, uploading/verifying training documents, updating documents in various version with specific date/time stamps and provide successful acknowledgement for training completion. Successfully tested all test plans.
- Working on Point of Sales (POS) project to design test plans and execute all test cases for validating different types of transactions within system like various types of payments, refunds, employee time in/out on system.
- Performed testing on Warehouse orders and Cardinal health orders through WE-CARE system to continuously improve business as well as system processes.
- Continuously provide testing/validation support for live projects.
- Developed Test Plans for UAT Testing and managing the scope of projects.
- Developed UAT Test scripts for the entire application.
- Performing UAT testing for Minute Clinic’s patient profile application.
- Performing integration testing on pharmacy’s WE-CARE application which focuses on clinical pharmacology and drug-drug interaction and testing to see if the system substitutes the generic medication in place of name brand medication, which is cost efficient to customers.
Confidential, Saint Paul, Minnesota
QA TESTER /QA Analyst-I
- Provided continuously ongoing support for Quality testing in various IT as well as business development projects.
- Worked with developers and business users to implement and validate Planning optimization Processes in Oracle R12 Apps Inventory Planning module.
- Learned Reorder Point process for inventory planning and created test plans and test cases based on requirements. Successfully tested all related test plans in HP Quality Center.
- Created UAT test cases and test plans for all assigned product
- Maintain Issue Tracking Database, used for tracking UAT assignments, enhancements and defects issues adding enhancements and defects from Work Request - Business Requirements documents.
- Assisted business users to execute test scripts in UAT and report defects to development.
- Explored and tested Third Party Billing/adjudications using We Care application which is customized application owned by CVS Caremark. Successfully tested various claim set up, transactions to validate existing and new data within system.
- Validated and tested OnHand Inventory data during Inventory implementation projects.
HP Quality center/test director, QTP, MS word, MS excel, MS Access, TOAD, Test complete (11.20 version)