- A well - rounded professional with over 10 years of financial (HR, Payroll & Finance) and clinical healthcare IT experience.
- Creates viable project plans to satisfy the project charter and business requirements; management of quality, time, costs, risks, issues and actions; effective resource management and procurement oversight; adequate and timely execution of communications plan; effective change control; satisfactory compliance to guidelines, policies and procedures.
- Strong people, project and knowledge management skills with an eye for maintaining and creating pristine documentation.
- Practices inspirational leadership while bridging the gap between technical and business resources.
- Clear understanding of software and Information system implementation life cycle from system selection (RFI/RFP 2/3sr), system definition, unit testing, to integration testing and live support.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office 365 Suite and Project Management Software as well as varying project management methodologies to include Agile and Waterfall.
- Passionate and personable individual with the ability to lead and inspire while promoting a positive working environment.
- Excellent communication skills - verbal and written form in both English and Spanish.
Business Technical Consultant
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Work directly with clients to achieve project milestones by participating in client and internal presentations and managing day-to-day client relationships.
- Assist clients in achieving maximum savings and improve process efficiencies.
- Understand and demonstrate best practice financial improvement activities and goals
- Excellent understanding of IT Processes and methodology along with IT Operations Management
- Specializes in process improvement and re-engineering of business practices.
- Advocates IT governance. Ensures alignment of the overall vision of the business to promote strategic initiatives.
Sr IT Project Manager
Confidential, Coral Gables, FL
- Extremely organized, able to manage multiple high profile projects and tasks simultaneously in a demanding and complex environment.
- Ability to identify areas of cost savings and process improvement within the Information Technology department. Recommends products and services that promote quality and cost savings.
- Extremely seasoned in application management, support and building.
- A solid understanding and experience with Cerner Millennium; specifically, within the Surgical environment using Surginet (Anesthesia) and Powerchart (EMR)
- Mentors and inspires junior team members. Assigns tasks and assignments as necessary.
- Designs and documents detailed technical diagrams depicting physical and logical dataflow, protocols, networking, interfaces, and components, physical connections, DNS and domain considerations, database components, systems integrations and user interfaces for application installation.
- Develop, track, and execute testing methodologies and procedures for application implementations and software upgrade projects.
- Ensure that project milestones are achieved on time, within budget, and in scope according to the project plan.
- Coordinate project team consisting of network, integration and support analysts, departmental users, hardware installers and software vendors for application implementation.
- Demonstrate the ability to collect facts, create action plans, and resolve issues or propose options rapidly.
Payroll Information Systems Analyst
Confidential, Coral Gables, FL
- Design strategic solutions to allow the system to better integrate the needs of the client (HR/PR)
- Administers Kronos, Lawson, Peoplesoft and all other Payroll Information Systems software.
- Serve as expert resource supporting over 200+ facilities PR/HR users with system related questions, taxation issues, problems,, and provides solutions for user to better use systems
- Lead Kronos user for Managers within the enterprise as well as created and maintained the user manual.
- Formalized documentation, testing scripts and quality assurance for the transition of the Lawson ERP system to Peoplesoft.
- Acts as project lead in preparing test plans; conducts all Payroll system testing and quality assurance processes for federal tax updates, vendor patches, system upgrades, application enhancements and new system-wide implementations.
- Partners with IT and HRIS to ensure that all functional systems are met and assists in the development of Payroll and HR interfaces (HL7).
- Promotes teamwork and encourages team building. Works with the Director to create and maintain a positive working environment.
- Acts as the subject matter expert and department champion for key payroll business processes and recommends process improvement ideas for redesign.