- 5 years of experience as a Data Analyst working in Analytics and Reporting across various domains (Finance, Telecom, Retail) combined with Data Migration and Project Management, creating solutions for business problems through data driven decisions and Agile Project Management.
- 4+ years of experience in implementation and administration of Tableau Business intelligence solutions and Microsoft SQL server, Oracle in development, testing & production environment.
- Expertise in design and development of Tableau visualization solutions to help users to identify critical KPIs and facilitate strategic planning in the organization
- Expert in evaluating data models to design Tableau solutions and Involved in Troubleshooting, Performance tuning of reports and resolving issues within Tableau Server .
- Experienced in end - to-end data analysis from data cleaning, data manipulation, database(Oracle) testing and developing controls using R Programming, Python and reporting using latex coding.
- Specialized in Data Analysis, Data Warehousing, ETL development, Quantitative Analysis, Data Mining, Reporting and BI application development.
- Extensive Knowledge in data modeling techniques like Predictive Modeling, Hypothesis Testing, ANOVA, Regression Analysis, Clustering techniques using R Programming.
Programming Languages: R, Python, SQL, PL/SQL, T-SQL, JAVA, C++, C
Analytics: Tableau, SAS, SPSS, Alteryx, SSIS, SSRS, Excel (Pivot Tables, Macros).
Database: MySQL, Microsoft SQL Server, Oracle, Teradata
Operating Systems: Windows, LINUX
Machine Learning Algorithms: Exploratory Data Analysis (EDA), Classification & Regression Technique (CART), Dimensionality Reduction (PCA, Factor Analysis), Support Vector Machines, Decision Trees & Random Forests, Linear & Logistic Regression, Time series, Market Basket Analysis, Apriori Algorithm, Bayesian Thinking & Naive Bayes, Clustering.
Tools: & Platforms: Toad, R studio, JIRA, SAS E-Miner, SAS Enterprise guide, Eclipse IDE, Open Shift, Putty, Net Beans
- Develop economic scenarios for stress testing and capital planning.
- Responsible for providing data solutions, delivery for Risk to support portfolio management and develop data quality checks for Regulatory stress tests like CCAR.
- Involve in every phase of Economic Scenario Generation from Input data quality checks, generating model outputs, model output loading, generating deliverable files and run delivery controls.
- Design and create Data Quality rules on every level of data hierarchy to establish data quality
- Develop controls to validate the history data, model output data and distribute data to downstream.
- Hands-on in data migration, assist with various phases of UAT, PROD database and perform database (oracle) testing using R programming.
- Coordinate with different business units to address all data gaps with help of data lineage.
- Develop ad-hoc reports using latex coding and Tableau to facilitate reconciliation and validation.
- Working on RAP Platform- Platform to create Tableau dashboards to automate the production and downstream reports
- Analyzed Cellular (Mesh and log) data to implement project Confidential to improve the network signal strength.
- Performed Spatial Analysis using Alteryx and Tableau to understand the real-time data.
- Created Heat Map to analyze the signal strength in Various States by color that were broken into regions allowing business user to understand areas requiring Cell Sites.
- Improved overall Confidential network coverage and usage using SOGA and CHURN modeling.
- Created ad-hoc reports and provided data for monthly & weekly business review meetings.
- Involved in reviewing business requirements and analyzing data sources form Excel/Oracle SQL Server for design, development, testing, and production rollover of reporting and analysis projects within Tableau Desktop.
- Created report schedules, data connections, projects, groups in Tableau server.
- Involved in creating interactive dashboard and applied actions (filter, highlight and URL) to dashboard
- Create and modify Interactive Dashboards and Creating guided navigation links within Interactive Dashboards.
- Converted charts into Crosstabs for further underlying data analysis in MS Excel.
- Combined views and reports into interactive dashboards in Tableau Desktop that were presented to Business Users, Program Managers, and End Users
- Reviewed SQL queries and edited inner, left, and right joins in Tableau Desktop by connecting live/ dynamic and static datasets.
- Analyzed a Transactional, customer, product data of size 32GB to improve and predict the sales.
- Interpreted data, analyzed results using statistical techniques and automating executive level reports; identifying trends and patterns to understand and resolve business obstacles.
- Prepared data sets using the complex SQL scripts, used MS excel for data mining, data cleansing, data mapping, and data dictionary and data analysis.
- Used various predictive modeling Algorithms like Decision Trees, LOGIT in R Studio to predict the response.
- Used Random Forest for better predictability and achieved model accuracy of 75% and sensitivity of 54%
- Developed interactive and insightful Tableau Dashboards/reports to present consumer spend behavior and patterns and identified metrics/KPIs based on data/visual analytics performed on the current/historic transactions and improved the sales by 40%.