- Experiences in software systems engineering encompassing all phases of the software development life cycle (SDLC) and software development & Process management and improvement techniques, Agile (Scrum), Waterfall, SEI CMMI.
- Experiences in Enterprise Solution Architect using TOGAF best practice, pre sales activities (Proposed solution, Project Size estimation and costing), evaluation of business requirements, processes, technologies, applications, and information systems to create an As - Is baseline .
- Create future vision architecture to expedite delivery of new products and services to market while meeting company’s cost and risk reduction objectives.
- Outline current and future vision enterprise architecture, including traceability from business and IT strategies to suggested technologies.
- Design and execute proofs-of-concept for critical enterprise capabilities, including building business case with costs, benefits, and efficiency measures.
- Created proposal and marketing material including glossies and white papers, performed presales support, prepared work statements, scheduling, participating in and attending virtual meetings/teleconference calls and facilitating requirements gathering meetings with the clients.
- Experienced in designing and managing the Enterprise Architecture components and low-level technical Architecture design documents.
- Provide expert oversight in establishing, managing, and presenting Service Integration solutions.
- Extensive experience in project management and administrative support, managing project Team at onsite and offshore.
- Expertise in multi-tier, Object-Oriented Java/J2EE Application Architecture, SOA (Service Oriented Architecture) and Web Based Applications.
- Expert in defining functional/technical specifications, Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Business Process Modeling, System Modeling & Design, Creating Use Cases, UML Design, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Deployment artifacts, Architectural views, SAD (System Architectural Document), Logical and Physical Design documents, Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), Data modeling & Database Objects Design.
- Experience in Designing Test Cases, System Testing & Setup Test Data, Plan & Monitor the implementation, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and production release phases of project.
- Extensive Experience in Requirement Analysis, Database Design, writing Database Program, SQL, Stored Procedure, Functions, Package & Triggers. Experience Query Optimization, Improve Performance & Database Tuning.
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Enterprise Solution Architect
- Created proposal and marketing material including glossies and white papers, performed presales support, prepared work statements, scheduling, participating in and attending virtual meetings/teleconference calls and facilitating requirements gathering meetings with Confidential
- Wrote & edited technical responses, and cost estimates in response to Requests for Proposal (RFPs) for Confidential ’s government clients. Evaluated proposal content requirements and managed deliverables.
- Managing and administrative support for the project, maintaining a prioritized list of Dependencies between projects, and an issue register of actions required by the Confidential & project team
- Promoted Confidential 's Solutions concepts to Confidential technical teams as well as C-level executives.
- Design and develop a comprehensive Service Catalog for all the six groups of Confidential /OTS and giving the procedural direction how to maintain in the future.
- Proposed the future solution how to align IT services with Business Services and road build a roadmap how to maintain the Service Catalog in ITIL framework, build the Configuration Management Database (CMDB) for all of the Confidential Configuration Items (CI)
- Analysis business requirements & goals, prepare textual and graphic presentation for review and meetings, create reports and identified risks & issues
Confidential, Baltimore, MD
Lead Technical Architect
Environment: AWS, Java/J2EE, IBM Websphere Application Server (WAS), ESB, MQ/JMS, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, SOA, TIBCO BC/BW, TIBCO ESB, Agile/Scrum, Oracle, PL/SQL, MVC Framework, Angular JS, JASON, HTML5, CSS, MicroStrategy Reporting tool.
- Provide expert oversight in establishing, managing, and presenting the system integration approaches to balance objectives of performance, reliability, de-coupling, consistency, maintainability, extensibility and configurability.
- Integrate with HIGLAS to get the Payment data for Providers from Account Payable.
- Define Data structure for the interface between HIGLAS and Reusable framework (RF) Application.
- Architecting, System Modeling & Design, Creating Use Cases, process modeling using UML Design technique, such as Class Diagram, Sequence Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Deployment artifacts, Architectural views, SAD (System Architectural Document), Logical and Physical Design documents, Entity Relationship Diagram (ERD), Data modeling & Database Objects Design.
- Design Meta Data, data mapping, Data flow diagram and give guidance to the Data Architect for Reusable Framework Meta data design CICDIM RF Project.
- Leading the BA team and giving guidance to define Business Requirement. Translate business and user requirements into accurate functional & non-functional requirements specification documents through analysis.
- Leading the team to define User Stories, Creating the Backlog, Acceceptance Criteria for every sprint in agile development Methodology.
- Setup Dev and Test Environment in Amazon Cloud (AWS)
- Responsible for XLC System Design Document (SDD) and DDR (Detail Design Review) and ICD (interface Control Document) for Confidential
Confidential, Owings Mills, MD
Environment: Java/J2EE, Web sphere, ESB, WMB, IBM Data Power, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, SOA, Agile, TIBCO BC/BW, TIBCO ESB, Unix, Shell Script, Sybase 12.5, Oracle, PL/SQL, T-SQL, MS SQL Sever 2008.
- Design and execute proofs-of-concept for critical enterprise capabilities, including building business case with costs, benefits, and efficiency measures for healthcare exchange Solution in CF.
- Lead Solutions Architect for Product & Benefit design & development workflow creation, Service design, Rating workflow, Configuring Product into FACETS.
- Lead Solutions Architect for Consumer Direct Quote-to-Bill applications, Receiving EDI transaction 834 for enrollment.
- Design & develop SOA architecture in TIBCO BW.
- Lead Solutions Architect for Healthcare Exchange for Individual Market, Enrollment (receiving 834), Payment Transaction ( Receiving 820), Payment processing, Matching & Validation between 834 & 820 and enroll into FACETS.
- Responsible for the technical design of the solutions. This includes a lead role creating SAD and HLD.
- Developed solution architecture to support Core Business Processes and Technology Transformation Program.
- Analyzed current state technology environment and developed future state architecture.
- Adopted agile methodology to client environment and participated in methodology rollout and activities
- Document all technical requirements and design technical solutions utilizing enterprise architecture standards including documenting all solution components and configurations.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
Environment: Java/J2EE, IBM Web sphere, ESB, WMB, IBM Data Power, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, SOA, Agile, Unix, Shell Script, Sybase 12.5, Oracle, PL/SQL, T-SQL, MS SQL Sever 2008.
- Assesses all project information to understand the scope, the current IT and business environment, objectives and priorities.
- Defines and documents the proposed, high-level solution, including the use of Commercial Off The Shelf (COTS) packages. Analyzes technical risks and advises on risk mitigation strategies
- Design SAOP & RESTful API, including version management as SOA standards and industry best practices for service interface design.
- Analyzes available assets (frameworks, architectures, etc) to bridge the gap between the as-is architecture and the to-be architecture and document the actions needed to close architecture gaps in support of business objectives.
- Works with the Business Analyst to document/refine requirements (functional and non-functional) & develop Business Process Model, System Use cases. Evaluates non-functional requirements for testability and technical acceptance criteria.
- Establish high-level component models that guide solution architecture design, both Logical & physical in SOA Architecture, deployment and reviews with all interested parties
- Develop conceptual data models and perform data source gap analysis, Identify services to be developed and integrated into IT solutions.
- Monitoring & Designing Test Cases, System Testing & Setup Test Data, Plan & Monitor the implementation, UAT (User Acceptance Testing) and production release phases of project
- Addresses compliance requirements such as Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act (HIPAA) and Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX).
Confidential, Wilmington, MA
Environment: Java/J2EE, IBM WebSphere Commerce6, ESB, Unix, Shell Script, Perl, PowerBuilder, Sybase 12.5, T-SQL, SAP, Alliant6.5, MS SQL Sever 2008
- Supervised project teams, including programmer, tester, database Administrator, Web Designer and other internal project staff.
- Met regularly with interdepartmental work group to monitor and evaluate the current systems/process, discuss issues & problems and recommend service improvements.
- Managed project review and implement technology standards company-wide, reducing redundancy and saving on maintenance costs.
- Collaborate with senior management and sales teams on project development, pre-sales meetings with clients, and definition of enterprise architecture.
- Maximize productivity by setting clear expectations and proactively communicating project status, issues and risks to internal stakeholders and top management.
- Worked with cross functional teams such as SAP OTS, Finance, Royalty Business to provide feedback and support the evolution of the Royalty Systems.
- Prepares for the development of the application by evaluating and selecting the development methodologies and tools.
- Participate in reviews of the designs, prototypes and other technical deliverables to ensure they fulfill requirements and meet standards.
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
Environment: WebSphere WAS 6.1, Rational RSA/RSM 7, RAD 7, JEE5/Java suite, JDK 1.5: SPRING 2.5, JPA 1.0, Hibenate 3.2, EJB 3.0, Harvest, Rational Clear Quest, UML, JMS, Oracle 10g, SQL Navigator, XML, XSLT, XSDs, AJAX, Powerbuilder, Web Services, WSDL, SOAP, SOA, ESB, RUP, Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, Access, Visio).
- Worked with management for project development task estimations and scheduling
- Created application architecture along with Sr. System Architect using JEE5, SPRING, MVC, JPA/Hibernate, EJB3
- Responsible for design artifacts like Use case Diagram, Analysis Model, Domain Object Model, Class Diagram, Sequence Diagram, Activity Diagram for High RUP, using Rational Modeler 7.
- Incorporated Best practices in Design, Exceptions handling, SPRING, JUnits in project
- Converted PL/SQL calls to be SOA driven web-service calls.
- Designed and developed Data Layer components and classes for the application
- Mapped the Database Objects with Entity Class (ORM) using Hibernate/Annotation in Spring Framework.
- Create Manager Class for communication between Database layer & Business/Presentation Layer.
- Involved in persistence tier integration using JPA/Hibernate, creating abstraction layer using DAO Managers
- Implemented Aspect Oriented Programming using SPRING AOP for Exceptions
- Documents the existing Business Logics which are written in Powerbuilder & PL/SQL Procedure.
- Did development team mentoring and code reviews
Confidential, Yardley, PA
App Development Manager
Environment: .NET, IIS, SQL Server 2005, Visual Source safe, Rational Tools, UML, XML, XSLT, XSDs, Powerbuilder10/10.5/11, Crystal report, WebServices, WSDL, Windows, Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Project, Power Point, Access, Visio).
- Interaction with clients, Detail Design documentation, Project Plan & Cost Estimation, Design of Test Plan, Project scheduling & man power allocation.
- Manage the team of Technical Lead, Solutions Architect, developers (Offshore and On-site) for Application Projects requiring Analysis & Design, Database Schema Design, Assisting in Development of Complex Functions, & providing Technical Advice / Guidance to Developers.
- Responsibilities as an IT Project Manager include development and coordination of project including design and implementation. Manage the coordination of the development of the data structures, transformation and data loading. Provide with the resources in the risk identification, project scope definition and methodology of the project. Design attractive presentations for project lifecycles, updates and expected conclusions. For defining the project scope and performance manage service providers and vendors.
- Working with clients and business analysts to determine what features the project team will deliver, given constraints of staff, time, and quality.
- Mentored staff in methodology and consulting excellence and encouraged best practice in project management and project planning.
- Making Project Status report & reporting to higher management.