- 5+ years of professional experience in IT Industry including planning, requirements analysis - mapping, design, development, testing, and deploying; documenting along the lifecycle and production support of ERP - Manufacturing and Supply Chain processes.
- Strong experience with Confidential Manufacturing and Supply Chain modules: Shop Floor Control, Product Data Management, Inventory Management, Sales Order Management.
- Understanding and Troubleshooting on other Confidential modules: Address Book, AP, General Ledger, Distribution, Manufacturing- Materials, Procure to Pay, Warehouse Management.
- Strong experience working with ERP - JD Edwards versions: OneWorld XE, 8.10 and EnterpriseOne 8.12.
- Strong experience with Confidential 9.1, 9.2 and AS/400 versions.
- Strong data analytic skills with the ability to develop SQL queries as needed to support data collection and reporting for decision making.
- Functional lead for the planning, analysis, design mapping, requirements identification development, testing and deployment phases and documentation along all the phases.
- Strong analytical and attention to detail, problem-solving and customer service skills.
- Excellent team-player with effective written and oral communication skills, interpersonal and leadership skills, adaptability, great commitment and ease to work with different teams/team members.
- Used to prioritize daily work load in a team environment and independently with minimal supervision.
- Experience working with Project Manager, Functional and Developer/Technical Teams, together with Business Owner, IT Lead and Computer System Validation Teams along the SDLC.
- Have worked as part of the Project Management Office for resource planning, leading meetings for projects follow-up with large group of members/projects and worked on administration tasks reporting to management.
- Experience working with FileZilla (FTP).
- Experience creating flow maps for business processes mapping using Visio and Excel.
- Experience using MS Package: Excel, PP, Project, Visio, OneNote.
- Have worked with C# and @Risk with Excel.
- Have worked with SDLC management tools, such as: ClearQuest for the tracking of projects along SDLC phases, and HP ALM for Testing phase.
- Have worked in SharePoint repositories for tasks/issues tracking for the analysis of generated information for decision making and process improvement.
- Have worked in debugging and troubleshooting existing code.
- Experience working with methodologies: Waterfall, Agile (SCRUM Fundamentals Certified) and Six Sigma (Six Sigma: Yellow Belt Certified).
Confidential, Miami, FL
- Analyze and design requirements for customized reports.
- Define Functional and Technical Specifications document together with Development Teams.
- Create Menus and Test scenarios.
- Driving walkthroughs with end-users along System Testing and guiding through the User Acceptance Testing phase.
- Documenting and deploying as per compliance standards.
- Daily meetings (daily stand-up) with internal/business teams and regular meetings with Business Owners/IT Lead/users.
- Analyze and create the Design Specification document and mapping of fixes.
- Prepare As-Is and To-Be documents.
- Creation and execution of System Tests and User Acceptance Tests (user assistance along the tests) for the overall coverage of scenarios, working along with Users, IT Leads, Business Owners and Computer System Validation Teams.
- Design and create scenarios that test the functionality and connectivity of database between systems among whole processes.
- Use Testing tools (HP ALM) to create the Testing planning/execution for re-usable Testing scenarios.
- Working along with Technical Teams: DBA, CNC, Scheduling, WebMethods and DSI teams for the creation/validation of connections and testing scenarios.
- Analyze and map existing processes to be able to support, troubleshoot and execute root cause analysis of daily processes issues.
- Analyze sales order reconciliation report to track and/or anticipate issues related to processes or users, to plan and follow-up critical orders.
- On-site issue tracking of recurring issues to improve processes.
- On-site delivery of end-user training and Work Instructions to minimize user related issues.
Human Resources Six Sigma project analyst
- Mapping the actual/existent processes according to processes owners and mapping the To-Be processes.
- Acquiring the Voice of the Customer (VOC)
- Identify the list of critical VOC’s to identify the critical processes according to processes owners and customers
- Attack Critical Processes and re-map processes/procedures for the improvement of service and customer satisfaction.