Business - savvy engineer with a proven record of accomplishment and goal-surpassing performance delivering large-scale product development projects on time. Team builder and big-picture thinker who maximizes productivity and team spirit. Pragmatic leader proficient in current hardware and software applications.
- Apache Struts
- CSS jQuery UI
- TPF Assembly
- TPF Toolkit
- SVLite zTPFGI
Engineer, Scottsdale, AZ
- Front-End Developer responsible for updating, and maintaining a web-based tool that controls the main decisions engine for Confidential card processing.
- Worked closely with Business partners for understanding the technical requirements of each business need and prepared the use cases for those requirements.
- Designed code modifications to meet the technical requirements of the business needs
- Involved in quality assurance for deliverables including project design, and code reviews to ensure code met with company policy and guidelines.
- Worked on debugging code in Internet Explorer 9, 11, and Chrome.
- Back-End Developer in an agile environment on proprietary middle-ware that facilitated the communications of all of the pieces of the Confidential card processing platform. When one piece of the platform needed information from another, I was responsible for creating the link between the systems.
- Worked on an agile development team to deliver regular updates to an existing message routing platform.
- Worked with Business partners to gather technical requirements to meet the business needs
- Designed and implemented new messaging routes between business systems in Java giving access to required data from the database.
- Full-Stack Engineer in an agile environment where I helped to create a new web-based app using a Rest API, Java, JSP, and Apache Struts. I was responsible for creating the frontend of the application that consumed the Restful API and allowed users to update and/or display data from a backend proprietary database.
- Worked with an agile development team to design a web application using JSP, Apache Struts, and Java as a frontend to a backend database. The web app would allow the users to view and modify the backend database given they had the appropriate permissions from the business.
- Helped to understand Business requirements and convert them to appropriate user stories for the development team.
Programmer, Scottsdale, AZ
- Created various iPhone and iPad apps using the XCode environment with Confidential and Confidential .
- Successfully oversaw a timeline of projects and completed on or before expected deadlines.