- I have managed and supported some of the main CRM platforms and tools out there including Salesforce, MS Dynamics, Sugar CRM, Sage and other bespoke systems.
- With both CRM systems and operational support experience I am confident and have a clear understanding of the importance of a well - structured CRM platform to enable users and the business with accurate and quality data.
- I am a quick learner and practical thinker with a “can do” attitude and ability to pro-actively make decisions.
- Process focused and detail orientated team player.
- Smart and presentable with both strong written and verbal communication skills and confident in a client or users facing role.
- A personal character with strong management skills who can multi-task and prioritise effectively.
- I am now ready to take the next step in my career to utilise all the skills I have acquired and learnt along the way and look forward to the next challenge.
- Agile Project Management 2017
- Qlik Sense (Business Intelligence) 2017
- Jira system training 2017
- DQ Global data cleansing software 2017
- IT Literate - Advanced user with MS office
- Informatica Big Data Management - CC /2016)
- Microsoft CRM Dynamics 2016
- LinkPoint360 Microsoft Outlook integration
- Conga Composer
- Sky Visual Editor and Lucid Chart
- WordPress CMS experience
- Google AdWords knowledge
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Avention (One Source)
- Sugar CRM
- Sage CRM 2009/2012
- Goldmine CRM 2008
- Avaya Professional Sales Specialist (APSS) August 2014
- Microsoft Technology Associate (MTA) 2013
- VMware Sales Professional (VSP) 2013
- Cisco CSE Certificated 2013
- Microsoft Office 365 Sales Training
- Proficient with SharePoint.
- Citrix and Cisco Sales training Jan 2011
- BAPS Bespoke Internal Database system
- Lloyds TSB Business Finance Manager Course Oct 2004. (2wks FSA Certified)
- Online VMWare Sales course Nov 2007
- ACT Database Management course March 2003
- MS Word Intermediate level course Jan 2003
- MS Project Intermediate level NOV 2002
- MS Excel 2000 advanced level
Business Systems Manager
- Responsible for managing the company’s Dynamics CRM platform and BI tool, Qlik Sense
- Manage a team of 4 direct reports between India and the UK and support a 256 user base across 5 countries
- Working with global stakeholders to capture requirements, agree prioritisation and supporting the business operationally
- Management of third party applications, HubSpot, DQ Global, Scribe and Jira ticketing tool
- Adopting Agile methodology to prioritise, plan and deliver projects and functional changes across the platforms
- Managing an steering the development team to ensure projects are delivered on time and to specification
- Responsible for data governance and dealing with GDPR compliance for CRM
- Implementing new processes and enhancing system performance and productivity by identifying areas of improvement
- Developing the CRM company roadmap
Salesforce CRM Manager
- Responsible for managing CRM platform across Europe for 309 users (1x full time administrator direct report).
- Management and maintenance of system integrations, e.g. Informatica, Digital Enrolment function.
- Ensuring accuracy of data, reporting, dashboards, mass-uploads and drive solid user adoption and satisfaction.
- Design, and implement automated cross functional processes to improve efficiency and productivity across Confidential Europe.
- Maintaining and creation of accurate documentation and user manuals for revised and new processes.
- Management and prioritisation of all projects.
- Analysing and capturing Functional/Non Functional requirements and defining business process journeys.
- Onboarding and training new SFDC users.
- Sandboxes and critical updates/release management.
- Supporting approximately 150+ users globally.
- Creation of dynamic dashboards for sales teams, regional and company.
- Implementation and roll out of new dashboards across business divisions.
- Ownership of all data related to the performance of Sales teams and marketing.
- User manual creation for all dashboards.
- Responsible for onboarding and training new SFDC users.
- Providing insight, tracking sales targets, and consulting with management on Salesforce best practices
- Optimising user interface to streamline sales processes.
CRM Business Analyst
- Global migration and integration of FTSE Russell business units.
- Supporting approximately 550 users globally and growing.
- Responsible for UAT testing.
- Creating reports, dashboards for business units.
- Responsible for case management, optimisations and daily Salesforce administration.
- Creation of user manuals and process change across organisation.
- On boarding of new users and providing dedicated Salesforce training across LSEG.
- Providing training across The Confidential Group for Salesforce, Avention and LinkPoint360.
- Collaborating closely with internal staff, partners and third parties.
- Communicating effectively at board level and with all key stakeholders.
CRM Salesforce Administrator
- Define and document requirements, sales processes and integrate policies.
- Planning and delivering CRM strategies across the Sales Team.
- Creating reports, dashboards, and content areas for business unit.
- Analysis and monitoring of CRM data.
- Responsible for the administration and maintenance of Salesforce including support and trouble shooting
- Assess sales process and create and document Salesforce User Manual.
- Create and document business sales process into flowcharts.
- Training staff on new processes and how to utilise CRM to its fullest.
- Input and migration of historical opportunity data from 2012/2013 into Salesforce.
- Clean up of screen layouts of unused fields within Leads, Trials, Demo and opportunities.
- The implementation of a new CRM system “CallPro” across entire business.
- Define and streamline the roll out and provide analytical insight for management into the B2B business.
- Accountable for defining and producing project deliverables.
- Project management of delivering training sessions to management, end users and super users.
- Responsible for Testing, ensuring that any system developments are properly checked and tested prior to sign off.
- Working with 3rd parties and internal teams to specify and develop interfaces.
- Upload of new database and existing sales and marketing campaigns into new CRM.
- Implement work flow around individual sales processes.
- Create reporting and email templates for client requirements.
- Ensuring that CallPro is embedded as an integral part of the sales process within B2B and that the tool retains managerial support with respect to adoption and usage.
- Supporting the sales team in areas of development and coaching.
Senior Account Manager
- Providing Avaya IP solutions focused on IP Office and unified communications.
- Upselling of Voice, Video and Data products and services with Shoretel/Polycom and Plantronics.
- Effectively account manage 60 spending resellers by maintaining regular contact and support.
- Responsible for the whole sales cycle from quote to order delivery.
- Building strong business relationships with customers and vendor sales.
- Negotiate pricing and buying conditions and updating onto CRM tool, Sales force and MS Dynamics.
- Engage in consultative selling by being a trusted advisor for Confidential customer.
- Achieve and exceed quarterly sales targets.
- On boarding of new resellers to appropriate partner status.
Strategic Account Manager
- Prospecting and identifying new accounts through website research, journals and database in excess of 500 users.
- Ensuring leads are correctly assigned to origination campaigns in Salesforce and iCare.
- Managing monthly and quarterly pipelines and forecasting business accurately.
- Creating and closing quotes, bids through to order stage on CRM.
- Confirming proposals with clients to ensure accuracy of requests, noting any changes onto CRM.
- Building a sales book and client portfolio of accounts in appropriate verticals, selling solutions v transactional products, through qualification, profiling and deduping where necessary.
- Closing Microsoft Enterprise and subscription agreements within corporate accounts.
- Achieving and exceeding targets and goals against company metrics.
- Negotiating pricing daily with manufacturers, vendors and resellers to maximise margins. Utilising every contact available to gain stronger and competitive pricing.
- Submitting deal registrations onto internal systems.
- Assisted with the roll out of Salesforce across the UK, working closely with the MOJ/Cabinet Office on template layouts and database creation for Salesforce.
- Develop and maintain the governance, reporting and management processes which will drive a successful Bid Pipeline, qualification and resource bid process Produce the analysis and reporting to track progress whilst putting in remedial actions to keep the bid teams on course.
- Provide daily/monthly dashboard reporting to key stakeholders and Sales Directors.
- Creating dashboards for managers and departments.
- Uploading of raw data into CRM and manipulating excel to generate bespoke reports.
- Terminating lost bids and tenders on Salesforce to maintain accuracy of pipeline reports.
- Updating Sales force CRM with new bids and tenders and escalating to next stage of the process.
- Manage the sales funnel ensuring integrity of data, liaising with BD Directors and business unit leaders to ensure accuracy of data.
- Engaging with staff on all levels to implement processes to minimise bid delays.
- Arranging meetings to ensure correct resources were utilised for each tender.
- Tracking bid submissions and outcomes and reporting back to Director and Manager level.
- Generating key repots for sales pipeline in general and bid/ tender pipeline to Directors and highlighting any issues with tenders and creating action plans to rectify.
- Monitoring of all documents and templates to ensure compliancy and governance and libraries were updated.
- Working with key MOJ contacts to understand requirements around using Salesforce and data protection.