Provide analytical expertise in planning, organizing project releases, and exceeding business expectations. Lead and cultivate cross - functional, geographically diverse teams. Excel in challenging situations and yield profit margin improvements with performance, scalability, and high-availability systems. Adept in design, development, and implementation of software solutions.TECHNICAL SKILLS:
Databases: DB2, MySQL, NoSQL (Cassandra, HBase / Hadoop, MongoDB)
Software: Adobe Site Catalyst (Omniture), Amazon Web Services (AWS) Console, Apache Maven, Apache Subversion (SVN), BroadVision Commerce, Checkmarx, Docker, DynaTrace, Eclipse, GitHub, GitLab, Graphite, IBM WebSphere Commerce, Jenkins, JIRA, Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project, Microsoft Visio, ServiceNow, Splunk
Web Services: REST API, SOAP API, Spring
Application Servers: Apache Tomcat, IBM WebSphere, Wildfly (JBoss)
Operating Systems: UNIX (AIX, Linux, Sun Solaris), Windows (Windows 7 / Windows 10)
Methodologies: Agile (Scrum), Iterative, Waterfall
Confidential, Hoffman Estates, IL
- Increased profit margin and demand by implementing time- and quantity-based online promotions, providing robust application for high-volume businesses.
- Achieved $2M+ annual cost savings by managing and delivering optimization projects in shipping rate calculation, multi-channel fulfillment, and loyalty-based promotions.
- Reduced time-to-market by leading transformation of team to embrace agile methodology, test-driven development, and continuous integration.
- Maintained 99.99% service availability and Service Level Agreement (SLA) by improving automation alerts with performance monitoring tools and documenting operational runbooks and wiki.
- Achieved significant IT cost savings by delivering transformation from IBM WebSphere Commerce to open source and micro services architecture, including managing issues log, performing root cause analysis, and problem resolutions.
- Contributed to Sears earning recognition as top Forrester’s 2015 retail Omni-channel functionality benchmark by delivering and managing various integrated online and in-store projects strategy.
Lead Software DeveloperConfidential
- Increased revenue and reduced cart abandonment by leading development team in building streamlined 1-page checkout, minimizing number of purchaser steps required to submit order.
- Improved flexibility to enhance user login functionality by designing, building, and implementing REST web services API as micro service outside IBM WebSphere Commerce.
- Delivered strategic initiative by collaborating with senior management and principal architect on development of technology roadmaps for homegrown e-commerce.
- Increased business productivity by completing system migration and technical requirements analysis for HR, Benefits, and Payroll implementation into PeopleSoft Human Resources Management System (HRMS), currently Oracle Human Capital Management (HCM).
- Improved employee self-service by programming Voice Response Unit (VRU) application.