- Innovative, analytical, and decisive senior IT professional with over 11 years of experience that includes designing and implementing best in technology solutions as well as leading complex, high profile technical projects for banking, pharmacy, distribution industry.
- Comprehensive experience in developing and maintaining Data Warehouse ( Confidential ) systems with ETL tools such as Informatica, PL/SQL, Confidential DataStage, etc.
- Skilled in leveraging in - depth knowledge of the industry, processes, and technologies to fully recognize the critical connections between business, technology, operations, and strategy.
- Ability to rapidly identify Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Data Modeling and performance tuning then implement effective solutions to address these findings.
- Track record utilizing polished interpersonal and communication skills to positively influence management decision making.
- System and Product Integrations System and Process Development Performance Management
- Team Management Solutions Advice Resource Management Leadership Strategy and Delivery
- Infrastructure Strategy Service Delivery Communication Opportunity Identification
- Multi-lingual (English, Japanese, Mandarin)
- ETL | SQL | Oracle | PLSQL |Shell Scripting | Hitachi JP1 | Cognos PowerPlay
- BO (Business Objects) | Informatica PowerCenter | Confidential DataStage | C/C++ | Java
- UNIX/LINUX | AIX | Windows Server 2010 | Windows Server 2003
Advisory IT Specialist
- Played a key role in projects by designing, developing and sustaining Confidential /Data Warehouse systems.
- Modified design documents, ETL mappings (Informatica V9.1) and ETL jobs (DataStage V8.5/V8.7) in Confidential systems to generate LCR reports and NSFR reports for clients (Investment Banks).
Advisory IT Specialist
- Led Data Warehouse ( Confidential ) team in maintaining project (Pharmacy Industry), supervised daily service operations, and completed service transition in accordance with ITIL methodology.
- Managed trouble shooting, issue investigation, service requests, project supports, etc.
- Successfully managed ETL code (PL/SQL scripts), Oracle database, Cognos PowerPlay, and BO tools;
- Deeply comprehended business flow in Pharmacy Industry and structure of Confidential system.
- Established projects (Banking Industry) as a key member on Enterprise Data Warehouse (EDWH).
- Successfully transformed financial data sent from Confidential NEEDS, FITCH and BLOOMBERG into report data for risk management purpose by designing data models, developing ETL code and performing test on ETL mappings (Informatica V8.6), K Shell scripts as well as PL/SQL scripts.
- Modified and produced BI reports on Oracle Business Intelligence Discoverer.
Senior Software Engineer
- Controlled UNIX C/C++ team in Tele-communication projects deployed for oversea clients.
- Performed a title role in CMMI evaluation preparation team.