- More than 17+ years of Experience in Software Development involving analysis, design, development, deployment and testing of various applications using TIBCO Suite of Products, XML, Web Services, distributed architectures and IIB.
- Proficient in designing, developing and testing of Enterprise Integration applications using TIBCO products such as Business Works, EMS, Rendezvous, Administrator, Active Database Adapter, File Adapter, MQ Series Adapter, R/3 Adapter, and HAWK.
- Now working on the Latest TIBCO BW 6.3.4
- Now has acquired expertise on TIBCO APIX gateway 2.3
- Had training in IBM Websphere Cast Iron Product
- Had training in TIBCO BPM
- Have good TIBCO Administration skills with strong Unix/Linux skills
- Can manage TIBCO landscape across the enterprise
- Proficient and experienced in designing, developing, and managing applications using object oriented paradigm in C, C++, and Java
- Proficient in designing, developing, and testing of Application programs and kernel - level programs under AIX 4.x.
- Extensive hands-on experience in Protocol development on Real-time kernel.
- Worked as Project manager, and architect in implementing Enterprise Integration Projects.
- Excellent Team Building, Project implementation, Analytical, Interpersonal & communication skills.
- Have Good knowledge about AWS
LANGUAGES: C, C++, JAVA, Perl, SQL, Java Script
DATABASES: Oracle 9i, SQL Server, IBM DB2
CONCEPTS: TIBCO Messaging, Logging, and Exception Handling, Software Engineering, Object Oriented Methodologies, Load balancing, Fault tolerance, Clustering, BPM, BPEL, and OAGIS.
NETWORKING: Network monitoring concepts using SNMP protocol, TCP/IP concepts, and UDP concepts, networking essentials
SOFTWARE: MS Office, MS FrontPage, Dream weaver 3.0.
IBM RS/6000 Systems: IBM F40, IBM F50, and IBM Compatible PCs.
OS: AIX 4.3.3, 4.3.1, 3.2, WINDOWS 2000, 2003/xp, and Linux.
Senior TIBCO Architect
- Worked with Web Methods Consultant to understand AS-IS interface code existing in Web Method platform - the plan is to migrate all web method 41 interfaces to TIBCO 6.3.4 platform
- Worked on High level design for Phase 2 (GTT and ENT interfaces) to arrive at design pattern for each of 41 interfaces
- Studied Entergy infrastructure architecture that includes TIBCO Exchange Gateway 2.3, TIBCO Businessworks 6.3.4, and EMS 8.3
- Worked with team to resolve deployment issues to TIBCO Enterprise Administrator
- Responsible for all APIX configurations Customer Digital project (that has around 60 interfaces)
- Responsible for maintaining BW Domains so that the BW Applications keep running without issues
- Troubleshooting to resolve issues while performing connectivity testing with the external applications
- Configured APIX Configurations that include one-way SSL, Basic Authentication, Special routing feature based on specific input header, and with Special policy to enable Basic authentication
- Responsible for all onsite issue-resolution - it may be development-related issue, or APIX Configuration issue
Skills used: TIBCO Business Works 6.3.4, and TIBCO APIX Gateway 2.3
Senior TIBCO Developer
Confidential, Tampa, FL
- Developed one interface that consumes external web service with SAP’s FieldGlass Application.
- Developed pagination service to split the data into multiple pages and send out to SAP’s FieldGlass application.
- Helped to install BW software on linux Cloud-based hardware
- Configured TIBCO Domain and provided access to all team members
- Using SOAP UI, prepared the business error cases
- Developed shell scripts to start automatically if it shuts down for any reason
Skills used: TIBCO Business Works 5.13, and TIBCO EMS
Senior Integration architect and developer
- Developed 4 interfaces that call external systems using web service calls.
- Used many built-in nodes (such as Email Input, SOAPRequest, MQInput. Compute, FlowOrder, Filter, MQOutput etc) to develop message Flows.
- Modified XSDs for calling external web services
- Developed Unit and Functional test cases using SOAP UI
- Resolved a performance testing issue the team facing for a long time
- Architected TIBCO BW projects
Tools: used: IIB 9, Oracle 11g, and SOAP UI 5, TIBCO BW
Confidential, Reston, VA
- Provided leadership for four teams - TIBCO, Informatica, Ab Initio and JAVA.
- Worked with Client teams to understand the requirements
- Architected the designs for TIBCO solutions (Test data generations and ESB integrations)
- Developed shell-scripts to install Java-client-code for Fannie-Mae home-grown ESB on various environments (DEV, TEST, STAGE and PROD)
- Made significant contributions to all the four teams and successfully completed the projects despite technical challenges and tight schedules
Skills used: TIBCO Business Works, TIBCO EMS, Shell Scripting, Project Management
Confidential, Stamford CT
- Interacted with external vendors to integrate the latest version of Opentext document management software with SAP
- Studied application architecture that includes varied type of applications (SAP and custom-built)
- Coordinated with internal agencies of Confidential across the world (including Brazil, Australia, Indonesia) to install latest opentext desktop software despite many challenges
- Developed shell scripts under Linux and Windows to implement integrations with SAP system
- Coordinated with India development center teams to complete functional testing
Tools: used: Shell scripting under Linux and Windows, Application Architecture, and Integration architecture
Confidential, Bridgewater NJ
- Architected the TIBCO projects and managed offshore team (3 members) to migrate eleven TIBCO interfaces from existing IBM tool (Mercator) to TIBCO - both real-time and batched.
- Integrated SAP R3 system using TIBCO SAP R/3 adapter
- Interacted with the client to elicit requirements and prepared comprehensive documents - Source is the SAP SD system and the targets are varied from Databases to flat-files
- Designed and developed a Proof of Concept (POC) TIBCO BW project and got the client approval
- Designed the TIBCO projects for all eleven interfaces
- Prepared the design document templates for the offshore team
- Developed the TIBCO templates for the designs which includes TIBCO SAP adapter, and Client-specific error-handling framework and provided them for the offshore team
- Deployed TIBCO projects in Development, Integration and UAT environments
- Did the Integration testing and regression testing for one interface and prepared templates for offshore team
- Configured password-less-scp-copying between HP UNIX systems
- Developed several UNIX scripts to copy files, and to change permissions dynamically
- Developed a custom-java-function and integrated into TIBCO to transform special characters into specific characters
- Studied Mercator (IBM mapping Tool) and worked with third-party consultant to understand existing mappings
- Studied SAP IDOC structures and developed mappings in TIBCO projects
- Managed all aspects of the project and offshore team
Tools: used:Tibco BWv5.9.3, Tibco EMS 6.1.0, Tibco SAP adapter 6.2.1, Tibco Admin 5.7.1, Oracle Database, HP UNIX ksh shell, HP UNIX scp
TIBCO architect and developer
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Studied the Business Requirements Document
- Studied SWIFT prowide third-party java-based software for converting SWIFT-text messages to an XML format
- Integrated SWIFT prowide software into BW-project and created a Project Lib so that all other developers can re-use this library
- Worked with Client to create a POC (Proof of Concept) TIBCO BW Project
- Created XSDs for inbound and outbound messages
- Worked with Client to arrive at the Logical data model, and arrived at the tables needed
Tools: used: TIBCO Designer, TIBCO Business Works, Java, Oracle Database
Integration architect and XSLT developer
Confidential, Bloomfield, IL
- Analyzed the data sources from which the data to be picked up
- Studied the data model
- Studied the existing shell scripts
- Studied Informatica designer to know if it has an XSLT engine
- Developed shell-scripts to split the large xml files into smaller ones
- Developed XSLTs to pick up the data from various sources
- Tested the application and got the Client’s approval
Tools: used:Shell scripting XSLT engine (xsltproc) available in Linux
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Interacted with client managers to elicit the environment-landscape that spanned Budapest and New York City
- Made a list of applications and their interaction among them
- Made a list of Real-time integrations and batch-integrations
- Made a list of objects that are being sent between various applications
- Made a high-level design of integrations among the applications
- Studied SalesForce.com(SFDC) a SaaS (Software a Service) product
- Studied various Integration Platforms such as BOOMI, Cast Iron and Informatica and recommended Cast Iron as it has features that support SalesForce.com
Confidential, New York City, NY
- Responsible for integrating about 200 interfaces with PeopleSoft. It involves doing the analysis of AS IS state and then design meeting the client requirements. The goal is to eliminate un-necessary file movement, provide jailing to the individual folders for each account, and the file transfer should be secure, and use industry standard tools.
- Implemented the integration architecture from the design to the deployment.
- Interacted with external vendors and implemented the SFTP infrastructure.
- Implemented PGP infrastructure to encrypt and decrypt the interface files from multiple (about 20) vendors.
- Implemented SFTP connectivity between BSC (Business Service Center) and external vendors.
- Developed bash Scripts to move the files from the external gateway server (exposed to the internet) to the internal gateway server and vice-versa.
- Designed and developed a set of scripts that are called by the SQR (Structured Query Report) programs. These scripts create the folder structure in multiple environment for each interface.
- Managed all the interfaces (around 200) that are used in the project -- some are file based, others are DB Link based and the rest use messaging.