- Experience Security professional in the core areas of, Application Development, access management, implementation, and deployment in large scale environment using Sailpoint products.
- Very good working experience on all three modules of Sailpoint, Including Compliance, Governance, and Life Cycle Manager (LCM).
- Participate in all Sailpoint deployment activities - connector configuration, custom connector, custom rule development, workflow configuration and development, third party system integration.
- Involved on Developing custom Sailpoint Rules and Workflows as per the business/ Clients need.
- Experience in J2EE/J2EE Design Patterns, Hibernate 3, spring frameworks.
- Understanding of directories (AD/LDAP) and group structures, policies etc., SAML 2.0, Frame set up for enterprise level Role mining, Role Based Access Control (RBAC), Multi Factor Authentication (MFA), Single Sign on (SSO), PAM (Privileged Account Management)/ (Privileged Identity Management), Entitlement Management and Identity Management.
- Experience on setting up SAML applications in OKTA Installing AD agents on member domains, validating single sign-on, user provisioning and troubleshooting password synchronization across multiple Okta platforms.
- Involved in all the phases of SDLC from Software Requirements Analysis Phase to Design, Development, Implementation, Unit Testing, Debugging and Deployment.
- Proficient problem-solver who envisions business and technical perspectives to develop workable solutions.
- Continuous Improvement, Customer-focused and highly organized.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work independently as well as in a team.
Identity and access management: SailPoint IIQ, Okta, Identity Now
Databases: MySQL, MS-SQL, PostgreSQL, Oracle, MySQL DB2
Servers: Apache web server, WebLogic, Tomcat and WebSphere.
Operating Systems: Windows and Linux
Confidential, Norristown, PA
- Involved in project preparation meetings with the Stake holders to gather information about project related requirements.
- Involved in the development of Solution Design Overview document and technical document.
- Built Joiner, Mover and Leaver workflows to manage user life cycle.
- Implementation of Password management features (PTA, forgot password, change Password) in Sailpoint IIQ
- Creating populations and groups as per the client requirement and used the same in different situations accordingly.
- Experience in installing Okta’ s Lightweight agent to integrate with Active Directory.
- Created a run book based on - Okta deployment process, AD installation and Troubleshooting guide.
- Developed rules in IIQ such as exclusion rules, correlation rules, build map rules, customization rules
- Configured different tasks in Sailpoint IIQ
- Created and Implemented business and IT roles.
- Established measures, metrics, and goals to drive performance as per business, security, and IT need.
- Deployed several out-of-box Sailpoint connectors to connect various client Systems (JDBC, LDAP, AD, Delimited File etc.)
- Participated in and/or User Acceptance Testing and bug-related reengineering efforts.
- Implemented custom solution for end users to request Identity IQ.
- Provided production support for existing application.
- Developed SOD Policy rule for the role, entitlement and advance SOD policies.
- Created custom form to create an identity manually and validated the form field values as per the requirement.
- Rectified the error of creating duplicate entitlements for one application of type Delimited file by manipulating the Build Map Rule.
- Documented the IT security and identity management environment to include processes.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
IAM Sailpoint Consultant
- Implemented and Customized Manage Access and Manage Identity modules as per customer requirements in Sailpoint IIQ.
- Mentoring and leading team and implementing best practices at the client location.
- Involved in day to day performance monitoring and production support as well for IdentityIQ.
- Integrated web service-based applications to authenticate and authorize users based on their access and data in Sailpoint IIQ.
- Assist in updating (Sailpoint IIQ) workgroups and Monitor Sailpoint IIQ product functionalities.
- Configured workflows and Integration for life cycle events.
- Control over user access to sensitive applications data while streamlining the access request.
- Designed and implemented custom solution for end users to request IdentityIQ capabilities following proper approval and auditing process.
- On-boarding and off boarding complex applications using Identity Now to reduce costs.
- Enabling self-service features like password management such as resetting passwords easily from any desktop browser or mobile device using Identity Now.
- Access Certification across the organization with Identity Now by initiating campaigns for business managers to approve or revoke access as part of a centralized governance program.
- Installing wars to different environment for development and testing.
- Running Daily Disconnected Applications Aggregation Tasks and generate application reports for client.
- Creation of manual identities in Sailpoint IIQ for temporary/contract staffs.
- Create identity Life Cycle workflows, defining life cycle events.
- Involved on Writing Java Bean Shell scripts, Rules.
- Implemented application connectors, certifications, workflows, rules, provisioning policies, e-mail templates, reports and tasks using Sailpoint IdentityIQ.
- Responsible for designing and developing the Configuration of Campaigns of several applications.
- Responsible to generate the Configuration and Campaign Reports.
- Strong knowledge on Audit and Compliance reports generation for the accounts and certifications performed on the user accounts, entitlements and roles Coordinated with Sailpoint support team to report and resolve development issues.
Confidential, Houston, TX
- Develop custom Sailpoint Rules and Workflows as per business needs and Supported operations & maintenance of Sailpoint and LDAP connectivity.
- Involved in Peer code review to improve performance of application and developed front end layouts using HTML, JSF.
- Actively participated in Role mining and Role structuring as per client needs.
- Involved in adding direct connectors for Active Directory, LDAP, Exchange Online, Box and UNIX.
- Management of certification by creating populations, certifier workgroups, escalation workgroups and scheduling quarterly user entitlement reviews to control access and prepare materials for audit.
- Tested the Module (Manually) to ensure the application is working fine.
- Handling Joiners, movers, leavers process for high risk business areas by provisioning and de- provisioning.
- Customized workflows as per client needs.
- Built various rules like Build Map rule, Pre-Iterate Rule, Post Iterate rule and Identity Creation rule.
- Worked on configuring Business Roles, IT Roles as per client requirements.
- Experience with Java server side and enterprise applications using JSF, Servlets, Web logic Application Server, JBoss, and XML.
- Involved in design, architecture and implementation of multiple enterprise level Identity & amp; Access Management solutions.
- Hands on experience in translation of business process into Functional specifications, Workflows, Organizations, Roles, Policies, Resources and Audit reports.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Designed user interfaces, object model, application server logic and schema by analyzing requirements.
- Used J2EE patterns for designing applications.
- Used Struts Validation framework for client/server validations.
- Extensively used design patterns like Singleton, Factory, Abstract Factory etc.
- Developing a mechanism for sending and receiving SOAP messages over JMS by MQ Series Engine.
- Implemented business logic using Java Beans for front end and storage/retrieval from the backend Oracle DB using SQL queries functions, sequences, triggers, cursors etc.
- Followed coding guidelines while implementing the code.
- Extensively involved in Unit testing and coordinated with the testing team and fixing Bugs at various stages of the application development.
- Implemented Web Services using SOAP protocol, UDDI, WSDL and Service Oriented Architecture (SOA) Concept.