- Over 8 years of experience in IT industry using the web analytic tools like Google Analytics and Adobe/Omniture .
- Experience with web analytic tools like Adobe Site Catalyst / Omniture and Google Analytics to analyze and report on customer behavior on business requirements.
- Create and generate daily, weekly and monthly dashboards for business .Created reports in the web analytic tools and submitted the results to key stakeholders on regular basis.
- Experience working external vendors, agencies for data collection, reporting and tracking campaigns.
- Experience working with Tag management systems like google tag manager, Adobe Dynamic Tag Manager, Tealium.
- Provide guidance to develop tagging framework and work with technical team to ensure accurate and comprehensive Web analytics implementation and successful deployment of new solutions.
- Experience with A/B testing and multivariate testing with tools like Adobe Test & Target, OptimizelyExperience on web diagnostic tools like Charles proxy, fiddler and Ghostery.
- I have intermediate knowledge on DoubleClick, ClickTale and Neustar.
- Advanced proficiency with word, excel, PowerPoint and tableau.
Web Analytics/Business Intelligence Tools: Google Analytics, Omniture (Site Catalyst, Discover, Insight), Microsoft BI, Tableau. HTML, CSS, Java Script, T SQL, PL/SQL, UNIX Scripting.
Operating Systems: Windows 98/ME/2000/NT/XP/2003/2008, 2010, 2012, MS DOS, Linux, IIS 5, 6.
Project Management/ Database Design: Microsoft Office 2003, 2007, 2010, 2013, Microsoft Visio.
MS: SQL Server 2000/2005/2008/2008 R2/2012, 2014, Teradata, MySQL, Oracle 9i, 10g/11g, DB2, MS Access.
Database Management Tools: SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Profiler, SQL Server Activity Monitor, SQL Server Logs, Toad for Oracle.
Agile: Scrum, Waterfall, UML
Digital Analytics Consultant
- Experience working with Web Analytic tools like Adobe/Omniture, Google Analytics.
- Identify, measure, and monitor key performance indicators, with continual recommendations impacting site, content, marketing, and e - commerce
- Design, create and automate weekly, monthly and quarterly ecommerce dashboards and reports as well as meaningful Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s) at all levels.
- Develop reporting and provide insights and analysis to internal clients as needed in support of web-based strategies and plans.
- Analyze web traffic and site behavior using Omniture for customer and business insights to support business decisions or business growth (sales, traffic and conversion).
- Analyze web analytics data as well as other offline data to evaluate site performance.
- Maintain and support Omniture data integrity/validation. Coordinate tagging for new site content and functionality, tracking parameter implementations.
- Observed daily customer interactions with the site using the Clicktale tool.
- Be able to identify gaps in the current data capture strategy and collaboratively implement enhancements.
- Experience as an analytics developer using Adobe DTM and building reports using Adobe Analytics.
- Used Adobe Dynamic Tag Management (DTM) and integration of AEM with Adobe Analytics and Adobe Target.
- Analytics reports creation and reviewing them to deliver the actionable insights.
- Used Adobe DTM for tagging web pages and validated them using Adobe DTM Switch and also involved in deployments.
- Worked on Adobe Marketing Cloud tools such as workbench, Target and also worked on data analysis and reporting using Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics.
- Partner with Business and Technology teams to develop and communicate requirements for web projects and initiatives. Mentor development teams to implement tracking code correctly and adhere to best practices.
- Conduct regular quality assurance audits to identify and troubleshoot tracking issues and inconsistencies within tools and reporting.
- Utilize data insights to inform the development of A/B and multivariate tests (including developing hypothesis, influencing creative, identifying success metrics and analysis) that drive improvement of key web site and customer metrics.
- Experience with web analytics testing to assure proper implementation and ongoing optimization.
- Experience with Adobe Dynamic Tag Management and Google Tag Manager in implementation of tag management systems
Environment: Google Analytics, Adobe/Omniture, Clicktale, Warehouse, DTM, AEM,Tag Management tools, MySQL, HTML5, Java Script
Web Analytics Consultant
- Design and implemented Google Analytics and Intelligent Offer on new web site built.
- Created Dashboards and defined KPIs for the Management.
- Design and develop tagging structures, custom analytic tags and parameters, and reports to support business requirements, including conversions, recommendations.
- Work with stakeholders in the marketing department to define KPI's and create custom reports and dashboards. Present reports and findings to the Management.
- Pursue data quality, troubleshoot data validation, and bring issues to resolution.
- Debug and resolve technology integration problems.
- Have experience with a tag management system like google Tag Manger and other advanced web analytics tag implementation.
- Involved in creating excel tables, statistical charts, graphs to present data in informative using Tableau.
- Developed various A/B and Multivariate tests for analyzing customer web interactions.
- Perform Data Integrity Process by importing data from database and comparing with Google Analytics data.
BA/ Data Analyst
- Providing End-user Training and documentation for customer reporting services.
- Queried the databases, wrote test validation scripts and performed the System testing.
- Worked with the developers during coding and while doing the remediation of the software.
- Worked with the users to do the User Acceptance Testing (UAT).
- Created data trace map and data quality mapping documents.
- Used ERwin for data modeling.
- Designed and implemented report layouts according to reporting standards of the department.
- Owned the assigned reports, worked on them and updated the Report Development Scheduler for status on each report.
- Worked on daily basis with lead Data Warehouse developers to evaluate impact on current implementation, redesign of all ETL logic.
- Have taken initiative to drive the report development process.
- Worked on exporting reports in multiple formats including MS Word, Excel, CSV and PDF.
Environment: Oracle 11g, SQL Server 2008, Windows XP, Microsoft Project 2000, Informatica, HTML, Business Objects, Erwin, MS Excel, MS Visio and MS Outlook.
- Involved in gathering business requirements from the end users and management
- Analyzed Requirements and created Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams using Rose.
- Extracted the business requirements for E-commerce from various sessions with business leads and maintained them using Requisite Pro, tracing them all the way to the system artifacts.
- Planned, coordinated, and monitored project levels of performance and activities to ensure project completion in time.
- Prioritized requirements to be developed according to agile methodology.
- Performed extensive requirement analysis and gap analysis.
- Facilitated (JAD) Joint Application Development sessions to identify business rules and requirements and then documented them in a format that can be reviewed and understood by both business people and technical people.
- Used sessions, workforce for running and loading the data from source to target data warehouse.
- Worked closely with QA and Developers to clarify/understand functionality, resolve issues and provided feedback to nail down the bugs.
Environment: Windows XP,MS Visio, UML, MS Project, Oracle 9i, MS Office, UML, MS Word, SQL.