Utilize my steadfast, multitasking skills to provide excel customer service and administrative support to a growth oriented company
Confidential, Washington D.C
Senior Administrative Assistant
- Manages a team of 45+ employees
- Act as a liaison between Assistant housing and the Regional Property Manager
- Organize and electronically managed daily maintenance requests
- Plan and implement policies and procedures, by developing employee handbooks, including design and layout.
- Generate weekly reports for the CFO and vice president
- Served as a link between management and employees by interpreting and administering contracts and helping resolve work - related issues.
- Manage and maintain bi-weekly payroll process.
- Track supply orders and maintain inventories. establish and follow systematic responses for DCRA work increase
- Promote and enforced safe work practices among on-site staff.
- Maintain tenant relations with regular tenant visits and telephone calls.
- Serve as central point of contact for all outside vendors
- Manage and maintain daily court laws
- Provide conflict resolution amongst tenants when needed
- Conduct internet search to ensure the properties maintained compliance