- Confidential is a practiced and certified BI/EDW ETL consultant with over 10 years of IT experience .
- Led cross functionality & integration architecture for mid - size and Fortune 500 organizations .
- Thrived in a fast-paced, bottoms-up environment, delivered innovations to the business evolution.
- Laid out plans and strategies using business intelligence to drive business transformation and the interactions among people, process and technology to achieve overall strategies/objectives.
- Designed 100’sTB Enterprise DW on Massively Parallel Processing (MPP) environment.
- Dived into SQL Internals, designed Physical/Logical Data Model and written 1000+ db objects.
PM/SDLC Phases: Plan, Design, Implement, Test, and Maintain (SCRUM, Agile Development)
Diagram: Erwin E-R, Data Flow, Work Flow, Network Architecture, Swan, Fishbone
Data Source: SQL Server 2008/2005/2000/7/6.5 , Oracle 11i/10g/9/8/7i, DB2, XML
Servers & Tools: PDW, SSAS/SSIS/SSRS/Visual Studio 2008/2005, DTS 2000/7, Erwin 7/4/3
Data Analytics ( SPSS ): Correlation, Decision Tree, Profiling, Association, Regression, Clustering
Confidential, Seattle, WA
EDW Architecture and Development Manager
- Provide directions e.g. Data Governance/MDM/Metadata ETL to team. Design performance metrics/KPIs to align with business strategic/goal, business transformation, & cross functionality.
- Plan & manage features, resources, infrastructure on MPP Parallel Data Warehouse (PDW).
Environment: Erwin 7.3, PDW, SQL/SSAS/SSIS, Windows 2008 R2, WCF, Omniture
Confidential, Seattle, WA
EDW- Sr Database Architect
- Designed data model. Streamlined ETL Process. Improved ETL Performance by 300%.
- Worked with The Kimball Group on BI, MDM Hub, ETL Assessment. Coached developers.
Environment: MDM, SQL Server/SSAS/SSIS, Windows 2008, MOSS 2007 Team: 20
Confidential, Redmond, WA
DW Architect/Dev Lead
- Architected Marketing Intelligence Consolidated Dimensional Model, Data Warehouse & ETL.
- Created SSAS data marts that lin k among marketing organizations, licensing programs (LPO).
- Integrated MS Sales, MMBC, WWAD, Siebel etc VLDBs using SSIS. Remodeled metrics, KPI.
- Managed onsite and off-shore BI resources. Led a development team of BA and 5 Developers.
Environment: Erwin 7.2, SSAS/SSIS/SSRS 2008, Windows 64bit Server 2008 Team: 6-20
Confidential, Redmond , WA
- Architect ed automated ETL for GPF users worldwide to consolidate files with only SQL/SSIS.
- Built PerformancePoint/MOSS 2007 BI prototype applications.
Confidential, Mahwah, NJ
- Led as Data Architect/Project Lead to interface for requirements, timelines and deliverables.
- Performed SDLC functions and prepare docs for: project plan, use requirements, system design, functional specifications, GUI prototype, test scripts, database architecture and data modeling.
- Performed Cost/GAP Analysis. Led contract negotiation that leads to 25% saving in vendor costs.
Environment: Window 2000/2003, IIS 5/6, .NET 1.1/2.0, SQL Server/SSAS 2000/2005 VLDB, DTS/SSIS, Sagent 4.5, Erwin 3.5/4, MSMQ & ChasePaymentTech, ARTS Model Team: 14
- Laid-out midterm strategic plan to Executive VP that enhance innovation-, product-, & service-oriented turnkey solutions. Led Change Management as part of Agile Development of SDLC.
- Led SQLXML Integrations. Migrated 600+ tables. Evaluated EAI tools: Informatica, Tibco.
Environment: MS Project, Window 2003, NET 1.1/2.0, SQL Server 2000/2005 CTP, Oracle 9i/10g, Analysis Services, DTS/SSIS, XMLSpy, VISIO, Hyperion, Embarcadero Team: 40
Confidential, Stamford, CT
- Designed ETL Architecture. Integrated divisions' systems into a centralized repository.
- Integrated GreatPlains, SalesLogix and GlobalWare. Improved flight projections by 28%.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Developed subject data models.
- Wrote stored procedures to get feeds from content aggregators .
- Transformed data to XML format, and feed to SQL Server using DTS, Cambio & DataJunction.