- Financial Analyst with strong background in accounts payable, accounts receivable, financial reporting and analysis for international corporations.
- Expertise include automated general ledger accounting system, ability to identify and resolve complex accounting issues, meet deadlines, inventory management, effectively interact with suppliers, affiliates, customers and other areas of the company.
- Acknowledged for being resourceful, adaptable, and self - directed with the ability to meet goals due to troubleshooting, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Business Math
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Strong Analytical Skills
- Organization Skills
- Business English
- Customer Service skills
- Goal Driven, self motivated, follow up skills
Financial Planning Analyst
- Preparation of PLN, LBE, UPD entity and Long Range Plan (LRP) and their related supporting documentation.
- Preparation of P&L and Product P&L on a monthly basis.
- Prepare monthly explanation and analysis for P&L, Balance Sheet and Sales Variances.
- Preparation of monthly and quarterly financial reporting to headquarters.
- Support Commercial divisions on product profitability analysis, budget preparation, budget monitoring.
- Provide Financial Support to Managers with the preparation of financial analysis, support trainings and budget monitoring.
- In charge of special projects and monitor of new planning system implementation. (Helping in the successful implementation of ABPM).
- Propose and implement initiatives aimed to improve efficiency and quality of the processes.
- Maintenance and uploading of sales, expenses and other financial related data into the planning and related systems.
- Generate and post Journal Entries (fixed, amortizations, accruals, reclassifications, adjustments, etc.) Inventory Reserve analysis, Expense Reporting Analysis, Month end closing activities.
- Perform Balance Sheet Review and accounts maintenance: Analyze and reconcile Balance Sheet accounts on a monthly basis and investigate/adjust any variance.
- Provide support to the different Commercial Divisions (PPD, ADD, ADC, AN, AV, EPD, and Caribbean operations
- Preparation, review and analysis of requests for capital expenditures.
- In charge of cash management and bank reconciliation.
- Support the affiliates with all general back offices needs, as directed by the Finance Manager.
- Assist in audit preparation and all other projects assigned.
- Assist with month end closing, journal entries, and responsibilities including reconciliation of accounts, posting of journal entries and reporting. Reconcile A/R, A/P accounts, accruals, and prepaid accounts monthly.
- Inventory Control and reconciliation. Participating in the annual inventory and reconciling inventory transactions, including physical inventory count.
- Analyze monthly inventory status in transit and on hand.
- Manage and determine the monthly payment to inter-companies, providing information to our headquarters.
- Coordinate with affiliates to report and reconcile inter-company accounts payable and receivable accounts, resolving, analyzing and follow up OOB’s during the end of month closing activities. Acknowledged for reducing OOB’s.
- Manage and update transfer -pricing, mark up reports, and month end closing.
- Responsible for monthly reconciliation of all trial balance accounts, including bank accounts.
- Analyze monthly expenses and accruals update.
- Calculate and fill the monthly schedules of 7% (IVU, prof. services retention, etc.)
- In charge of product costing procedure.
- Audit invoices received from the freight companies and other supplier. Ensure cost were proper charge, for correct approval.
- Cash Flow Analysis
- Perform Monthly General Ledger Maintenance and a variety of other accounting support functions.
- Assist Finance Director with special accounting projects.
- Monitoring the companies’ commercial accounts, acknowledged for helping reduce accounts receivables days.
- Call Customers on credit issues and bring accounts to current.
- Responsible for special projects and monthly presentations
- Management of Accounts Receivables - invoicing approximately $800,000 a month, to high volume buyers.
- Supervising the vendor’s accounts and enforcing the credit department policies, informing of any accounts past due.
- Daily cash management reconciliation and matching vendor sales.
- Provide assistance to students in understanding the basic principles of accounting, and help them understand the process of preparing and analyzing financial statements.
- Help students realize their assigned projects, offering problem solution tools.
- Create learning strategies for students to better understand the class.