- Highly skilled Computer Engineer graduate with blend of hardware, Networking, Software and Business analytics skills. Resourceful technical analyst proficient in maintaining schedules and streamlining operations to ensure maximum customer awareness. Skilled in writing industrial documents and have knowledge in customer service and budget analysis. Organized professional and detail oriented with strong project management abilities and creative mindset. Self starter who demonstrates curiosity and willingness to experiment/innovate. Ability to seek information with minimal direction. Ability to write and communicate system descriptions and specifications for both technical and non - technical audience.
Programming Languages: Python, Spark, VB, C++, XML
Visualization tools: Tableau, Qlik View, SAP
Database tools: SQL, MongoDB(Basic), MS Access.
Office Tools: MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio, CAD, OMNIFY. Integration Services: SQL Server Integration Services (SSIS), Data Transformation Services (DTS), Alteryx Designer 11.8 Analysis Service:,SQL Server Analysis Services (SSAS)
Database Tools: SQL Query Analyzer, SQL Enterprise Manager, Management Studio, Ms-Access, Power BI. Scheduling, Resource Planning(BOM), Budget Analysis, Order placement and Tracking, Progress Reporting, Documentation, Business analysis, Data Analysis, Agile methodology
Confidential, Woburn, MA
- Analyzed the Business Requirements Specification Documents and Source to Target Mapping Documents and identified the test requirements.
- Co-ordinated with business users to understand functional requirements. This included creating ETL Specification Document, participating in review meetings.
- Tested the source data for data completeness and data correctness.
- Tested the PL/SQL package that loaded data into staging from the source database.
- Tested the ETL process that loaded the data into target database after performing all the transformations according to the business requirements.
- Expertise in developing consumer-based features and applications with Python, Django, HTML, Behaviour Driven Development (BDD) and pair-based programming.
- Validated the test data in DB2 tables on Mainframes and on Tera data using SQL queries.
- Writing complex SQL queries for checking the counts and for validating the data at field level.
- Prepared sample test data by inserting data into staging tables.
- Tested the format of the reports according to the specifications provided and compared the data in the reports with the backend Datamart through SQLand using excel for data comparison.
- Created xml schema definitions (XSDs) with XMLSPY tool and converted into Informatica metadata.
- Participate in bi-weekly technical huddle meeting with development and DBA team. Participate in weekly data analyst meeting and submit weekly data governance status
- Created Excel Templates using macros and extensively used VB scripting to create various reports according to end user requirement.
- Performed segmentation to extract data and create lists to support direct marketing mailings and marketing mailing campaigns.
- Developed and maintained multiple Power BI dashboards/reports and content packs.
- Responsible for building Power BI Dashboards using Tabular and Multi-Dimensional Models. Design and model data sets with Power BI desktop based on measure and dimension requested by customer and dashboard needs.
- Interact with the report server, reports, and report related items by using application pages on the SharePoint site. Used the SharePoint document library and other libraries that I create to store the content types related to reports.
- Involved in cleansing the data using IDQ and closely worked with data stewards.
- Developed and implemented BI solutions utilizing Tableau and SQL.
- Built Fast Load and Fast Export scripts to load data into Teradata and extract data from Teradata.
- Worked with data standardization, Merge and data pattern matching for MDM Setup
Confidential, Chelmsford, MA
- Complete task ask requested and keep senior colleagues informed as to progress and project report.
- Worked with cross-functional teams to develop revenue forecast, customer supply commitments and plan strategies.
- Conducted data cleansing and structuring to perform analysis and learn how engaged participants form different networks using R and Tableau. Designed survey questions to get specific data related to the members.
- Created SQL database tables and views for the data collected from the field.
- Created and maintained several SSIS packages to extract, transform and load data to enterprise-level data warehouses and data mart databases.
- Created and maintained stored procedures in T-SQL.
- Participated in Database Design and Code Reviews to ensure optimum Performance.
- Extracted, interpreted and analyzed data to identify key metrics and draw conclusions.
- Created presentations for data reporting by using pivot tables, VLOOKUP and other advanced Excel functions.
- Use existing procedures to solve routine and standard problems.