- Salesforce certified administrator with overall 7 years of experience with 4 years in Salesforce Platform as Business Analyst. Strong experience in Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) with distinct focus on Requirements Elicitation, Development Assistance, Enhancements, Testing, UAT and maintenance of enterprise applications.
- Extensive experience working in Classic to Lightning migration and Agile methodologies.
- Experience working with administration activities like Users, Permission Set Role, OWD settings and Sharing Rules. Worked extensively on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Cases, Leads, Reports and Dashboards. Experience in creating custom objects and applications.
- Understand all aspects of Salesforce configuration and technical/functional capabilities, including all changes and potential system implications related to the Salesforce release upgrades
- Proven skills in relationship building, customer - focus, and decision-making, mentoring and training team members with product knowledge and business processes.
- An effective team player with excellent problem-solving skills and a quick learner to new concepts.
Sr. Salesforce Business Analyst
- Successfully rolled out Salesforce Lightning implementation projects for Voya
- Work in Agile methodology with an onshore - offshore model
- Perform requirement analysis, impact analysis, GAP analysis and conduct interview sessions with Business Stake Holders & IT (Dev, Production Support & QA) teams.
- Assist in quality assurance and help define testing strategy and risks.
- Provided significant contributions in the testing and debugging of new software or enhancements to existing software.
- Work directly with and serve as the liaison between business owners, technology teams and support teams.
- Apply change management processes for documenting, communicating, and testing code releases from Sandboxes to Production environments
- Manage and configure Salesforce Sales & Service Cloud
- Played a role of a business analyst to gather requirements for SFDC implementation for Confidential pursuit pipeline management across Confidential Member firms (China, India, Australia, Mexico, Japan, Canada, UK)
- Elicited requirements through various techniques like Interviews, Brainstorming, Observation, Questionnaires from various business stakeholders to determine their business needs and prioritize them
- Worked closely with senior management to meet goals and documented processes work flows within Salesforce in order to successfully implement the solution
- Collaborated frequently with team members to design appropriate solutions and executed projects in a timely manner
- Configuration of Salesforce platform including structure and functionality, troubleshooting, deployment and upload of d Confidential
- Prepared client presentations during Business Process Reviews and collected feedback. Trained teams across Confidential member firms
- Successfully build and nurtured long-term relationships with Confidential ’s member firms
- Worked with theGlobal Consulting Leadership in development and execution of the US Consulting firm's global strategy and its ability to serve its global clients seamlessly across the globe.
- Some of the key initiatives led includes Go-to- market strategy, ease of doing business with other Confidential member firms, Joint Venture financial reporting, P&L reporting
- Led the team in India to manage global mobility challenges for Confidential project teams which included advisory support, pipeline tracking, pricing, taxes, etc.
- Defined processes to manage challenging cross-border deals
- Led multiple ad-hoc projects including US-JP Confidential collaboration, Executive Committee presentations, consulting wide reports and dashboards
- Played a key role in setting up an industry practice under Clients and Markets team of Confidential South East Asia.
- Developed industry practice overviews, which included identifying Confidential 's credentials and qualification across SEA
- Developed marketing plans, provided insights on the key issues in the industry, conducted client and industry research, and prepared marketing collaterals to support business intelligence which was crucial for preparing proposals
- Organized marketing and networking events for FSI industry leaders to promote Confidential in SEA. Tasks included event planning, event coordination and networking with C-suite executives.
- account teams of Confidential to develop client facing marketing collaterals and provided business intelligence support that helped in building and managing relationships with clients
- Deliverables included: Creating Marketing & Communications plans; Providing client and industry insights; Reviewing Confidential ’s Intellectual property to extract content to be used in the collaterals; Identifying industry and client issues to develop deliverables by managing content available on the internet