- Successfully created and promoted a $572M Bond proposal in 2016
- Successfully created and promoted a $56.6M Mill Levy in 2016
- Created a Warranty program resulting in a $7M savings per year
- Delivered $5M of financial revenue benefit with the Denver Pre - school Program Partnership
- Created and Implemented School Score Card and Principal/Client Questionnaire
- Designed and implemented the largest “SchoolChoice” process in the nation
- Created an asset management policy, strategy, plan and implementation
- Established cost reduction using Lean Six Sigma
- Developed ITIL compliant process
- Developed and implemented successful Asset Management Program
- 10+ years Product Development and Management
- 6+ years Database Security - Access and User Roles
- Assists with the communication and enforcement of IT security design, policies, procedures, solutions, and standards
- Lean Six Sigma Certification
- 10+ years Technical Team Management
- 6+ years IBM Tririga, Business Object Relational Databases and ERPs
- 10+ years Enterprise Infrastructure Projects
- Functional knowledge of all Tririga modules, CAFM, IWMS, and Real Estate
- Performed ETL, design, end-to-end process
- Database Tuning, Optimization and Recovery
- Design Forms, Auto-notifications and Reports
- Database Backup and Storage
- Functional knowledge of Tableau
- Advanced knowledge of datacenter operations and LAN/WAN technologies
- Created training documentation and conducted classes
Confidential, Denver, CO
IT Business Consultant
- Managed large Enterprise Database Systems.
- Expertly planned, monitored and controlled projects throughout their lifecycle.
- Utilized best practices in database design and architecture skills to implement asset management.
- Manage technical teams, user groups, requirement, design and user acceptance, database upgrades, enhancements and rollouts.
- Implemented Process Improvement throughout the IT organization.
- Manage cross-departmental teams to meet district policies, strategy and goals.
- Develop and implement workflow for operations, work ticket generation, completion and tracking.
- Develop views, notifications, forms and reporting for staff and executives for bond proposal and management.
- Managed internal and external contractor for facility management assessments.
- Portal Creation, Implementation and Management across multiple developments.
- Created software product roadmaps and project plans, including milestone objectives.
- Promoted to leadership role: Director of Database Infrastructure.
- Advised DPS management in process improvement opportunities including diagnosing and implementing changes in process, documentation and systems.
- Generated and reviewed school scorecards summary including: application cycle, complete/incomplete, billing - both current and forecast.
- Held team accountable for enrollment process: applications, approval and communication within assigned region to ensure financial targets, application processing, parent communication, school partnership and increased school leadership awareness of financial impact.
- Researched and developed student data, district policies, worked with multiple databases generated data reports and manipulated data as needed.
- Maintained integrity and confidentiality of all data and information.
- Under tight time constraints hired, trained and supervised a temporary staff of 24 with the partnership of Human Resources. Enforced hiring practices, background checks process, office and furniture configuration and technology tools and supplies.
- Utilized SharePoint, developed data metrics for student waitlists, administrative transfers and enrollments. Reports contributed to stakeholders’’ decision making throughout the District including principals, school leaders and communities.
- Promoted to Database Manager - Facility Management and Planning.
- Streamlined application process.
- Accountable for enrollment process: application, approval and communication within assigned region to ensure: financial targets, application processing, parent communication, school partnership, and increased school leadership awareness of financial impact.
- Researched and developed student data, district policies, worked with EEP databases, generated reports to Executive Management Team.
- Maintained both the integrity and confidentiality of all data and information.
- Promoted to Leadership role: Manager - Confidential .
Confidential, Denver, CO
Senior Project Manager/Consultant
- Managed projects from 100k - 75 Million.
- Commercial focus on Telecom, Healthcare, Oil, Gas, Alternative Energy.
Confidential, Golden, CO
Director of Corporate Sales and Program Development
- Met and exceeded all sales goals both revenue and gross profit margin.
- Managed four Outside Sales Managers and three Inside Business Analysts.
- Worked with vendors such as Ecometry and CommercialWare to establish strong marketing and sales objectives, resulted in signed target accounts.
Confidential, Englewood, CO
Project Manager Manager/Account Executive/Program Manager
- Top Account Executive five years.
- Sold copper cable and fiber networks and infrastructures.
- Introduced Zone Cabling technology to key clients.
- Planned, designed, sold and implemented data centers.
- Strong experience in IT contracts and vendor management.
- Exemplified managing complex and large-scale IT projects that involved vendor(s) business users and internal IT team working together collectively to deliver results.
- Strong knowledge and technical understanding of infrastructure technologies.
- B2B high-tech products and services.