- Tools used for Analysis include SSMS (T - SQL), MS Access queries, and Excel Functions to produce Dashboards in Excel. Also familiar with Alteryx, and TOAD.
- Solutions oriented, focused Information.
- Programmer analyst with expertise in MS Access and Relational Database programming and analysis.
- Strong Customer support and communication.
- Adept in relational database management systems, application design and development, technical support documentation, reporting and data analysis.
- Skilled client server application programmer and business systems/reporting analyst who specializes in requirements gathering, data modeling and Relational Database Management System design and development.
- Consistently supports end users in developing solutions and improving production and process flow.
- Disciplined in data integrity, process efficiency and solution development.
- Well versed in application design and development and design and development of Relational DB's including data modeling, stored procedures and constraints.
Applications: SSRS, SSIS, MS Office Suite, Visio, TOAD, Erwin
Reporting: MS Access (all versions), Cognos Reports-Impromptu v 7.4, Excel Spreadsheet Automation & Excel Pivot Tables, Crystal Reports Ver.7.0
Languages: VB.Net, Visual Basic 6.0, VBA-MS Access, VBA-Excel(VLookUP, Index-Match, SumIFs, Offset, SubTotal, etc.), T-SQL, DTS/ ETL, ODBC, OLEDB, ADO, MS Access SQL, T-SQL SQL Server
Databases: MS Access (All versions), SQL Server 2012, SQL Server 2014, Oracle
Operating Systems: Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10
Confidential, Maryland Heights, MO
- Gathered and managed requirements.
- Provide Data Analysis of Oracle data comprised of, “Multi Dwelling Units” type information, which is exported to Excel files for further data analysis and manipulation.
- Implemented extensive Oracle- PL/SQL queries to extract current production data, which is exported to Excel spreadsheets for further comparison and analysis.
- Implemented DB2 queries to extract ICOMS data to export to Excel Sheets analyzed by a team of analysts comparing information from previous researched information.
- Provide up-to-date information for Multi Dwelling Unit properties at various locations throughout the USA for the Marketing and Sales Departments.
- Designed and developed, Excel Spreadsheet reports.
- Designed and developed S Access-VBA applications to enable highest level of quality control.
- MS Access development included various types of queries, and multiple search engines to provide analysis for outlier searches, and editing of data providing corrections or changes to support data requirements.
- Using SQL Server 2014, provide data analysis and development for the Confidential .
- Tasks include development of complex T-SQL queries/ Stored Procedures to capture medical information that is submitted for Medical Research.
- Perform Data Analysis using T-SQL SQL Server 2014. .
Confidential, ST Louis, MO
Database Developer-T-SQL Developer
- Using SQL Server 2014, maintain existing Stored Procedures, Queries. Provide required changes/ modifications to Transact SQL queries, implement new queries.
- Update/ maintain Reports via SSRS; update or modify report Data Sources (Server/ Database, Tables).
- Build new Data Structures, update Data Map documentation and Technical Support documentation.
Confidential, O’ Fallon, MO
Data Analyst-RDMS Programmer/ Analyst
- Perform Data Analysis using T-SQL for SQL Server 2012, and analysis using MS Access SQL.
- Performed Data Analysis, query design and development using Alteryx.
- Conducted and facilitated meetings with Management and End Users.
- Gathered and managed Requirements for Application Development and development of Excel Dashboards.
- Designed and Developed MS Access Database applications in version 2013.
- Perform Logical and Physical Data Modeling, designed and developed SQL Server - Relational Database structures to capture information related to Air Emergency Medical Services Flight Operations data to perform data analysis, and to provide reports and Excel Dashboard type reporting.
- Maintain multiple existing MS Access applications. Design and develop new MS Access applications and Relational Database models.
- Support SharePoint user access. Configure and support Data Entry MS Access application-SQL Server Database I designed and developed to capture and track monthly meetings conducted by AEL Helicopter bases.
- T-SQL Development of SQL Queries, Stored Procedure Development and modifications.
- Provided Customer support daily. Providing training, and trouble-shooting to end users.
- Designed and developed several types of reports to include Excel spreadsheets, MS Access reports, and Power Point presentations.
- Created several types of SQL Server queries, views and stored procedures to capture and manage both Structured and Unstructured data. .
- Design and develop several Excel dashboards including VBA macros/ source code to automate daily updates of Dash-boards with linked tables or Excel spreadsheets.
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
Relational Database Programmer
- Gather and manage requirements.
- Perform Data Analysis using MS Access SQL.
- Perform data modeling, design and development of a primary relational database framework to capture information related to large, commercial electrical construction projects nationwide.
- Create MS Access ver. 2013 application-front end to include various types of data entry screens, which include linked databases.
- Design and developed import procedures via Excel spreadsheet data, CSV and SQL queries.
- Implement security measures to validate data entry.
- Implement automatic calculations based on data entry or derived data.
- Designed and developed several types of reports to include graphical representation of projections compared to actual data.
- Perform data analysis, data mapping, SSIS, Data Transformation Services type processing.
- Provide mentoring/ support to end users throughout the System Development Life Cycle.
Environment: Windows 7, Office 365, Microsoft Access 2013, SQL Server, SSIS, DTS
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
- Provided enhancements to existing Microsoft Access relational database management systems.
- Perform Data Analysis using using MS Access SQL.
- Modified or replaced existing screen designs to implement enhancements and to improve on performance.
- Performed Query analysis and implemented new queries or modified existing queries to improve on performance and provided additional data.
- Developed and implemented search engine options to retrieve new types of data.
- Implemented new reports using Microsoft Access.
- Implemented migration of existing Microsoft Access database applications including both front end and back end databases from earlier versions of Access to Microsoft Office 10.
Environment: Windows XP Pro, Windows 7, Office 2007, Office 2010, MS Access 2007, MS Access 2010
Confidential, Beaverton, OR
Sr. Data Analyst/Consultant
- Implemented advanced Excel analysis and data mapping.
- Perform Data Analysis using T-SQL for SQL Server 2000, and analysis using MS Access SQL.
- Identified current data sources for metrics measurement.
- Created new Country metrics.
- Documented process for each of the metrics identified.
- Created Excel program to track Country metrics showing overall score for each Country.
- Data Model of new MS Access Relational Database Application.
- ETL of data inserted into Excel Indexes, and implemented updates/modifications.
Environment: Excel 2007, MS Access 2007
Confidential, Portland, OR
Sr. Programmer Analyst/Consultant
- Created new reports, functionality.
- Perform Data Analysis using MS Access SQL
- Provided updates/ enhancements to MS Access applications enabling new search and retrieval processing.
- Provided ETL importing and exporting Excel data.
Environment: Access 2007
Confidential, Hillsboro, OR
- Perform Data Analysis using MS Access SQL.
- Conducted business model- analysis, performed maintenance/ updates of existing MS Access application improving original design.
- ETL, MS Access SQL Queries, VBA Procedures/ Functions.
Environment: Access 2007, SSIS, SQL
Confidential, Portland, OR
Transmission, Business Analyst/Report Developer/Consultant
- Performed requirements gathering.
- Perform Data Analysis using VBA-Excel, SQL Server data analysis using Cognos reporting.
- Created transmission finance reports to show Megawatt Hours and related costs using Excel.
- Created Cognos Reports using Impromptu.
- Utilized Toad to analyze Transmission Schedules via PL-SQL queries.
- Reporting & Data Analysis: Cognos-Impromptu, MS Excel l Pivot table reports, detail drill down reports and summary reports.
- Application modifications/ enhancements: Visual Studio, VB.NET and Visual Basic 6
- Provided Reports published to PacifiCorp's Intranet Site
- Extracted data from Oracle Databases.
- Data analysis to determine transmission variations in hourly electricity production and path of energy delivery.
- Created and implemented comprehensive Invoices containing summary reports and data available from several sources to show transmission information for all pertinent customer accounts and cost sheet data.
Environment: Cognos Reports Impromptu, Excel Pivot tables, VBA, HTML, Visual Studio, VB.NET, Visual Basic 6, Access 2003, Oracle, SQL