Over 15+ years of Cyber Security Strategy & Management Consultant Experience - Identity & Access Management, Mobile Security, IDaaS, Cloud Security, iOT, B2C, B2B, B2E Realms, Enterprise Security & Audit Assessments, IT System Compliance utilizing excellent communication & work ethics to reach desired results.
Confidential, New Haven, CT
Senior Security Strategy IDM Consultant
- Directed, Managed Program Delivery Team, Strategy, Governance - IDM Security Management Team - Web, Cloud Based, Device Authentication, Role Authorization, SSO across Domains, OIDC, SAML Integration, Oauth, Mobile Security - iOS and Android UI, Windows supported apps, Consumer, Business ( iOT, Business Solution ) & Enterprise Centralized Governance and Policy Enforcement. SAML, OAuth and OIDC.
- Senior Consultant for Security Services - Chief Security Organization (CSO) providing Security Services - IdM, Enterprise Security, Auditable & Events Monitoring, Access Management & Life Cycle Profile Management, ISAM Rest APIs and Managing Ansible playbooks, Application Security Vulnerable Assessment for B2C, B2B & Enterprise B2E Realms
- Lead Development Team efforts which included Application Integration to Centralized IDM Systems which include User Provisioning, Managing Access Rights and Entitlements, Policy Enforcement, SSO, Remediation of vulnerabilities, Collaborated with various internal & external interfacing application teams - Architects, Product Owners. Managed work load for administrative functions - Provisioning / De-Provisioning, Trouble Shooting
- Provided Consultation to Senior Executive Management on all major information security related issues. Proactively implemented appropriate controls with validation, maintaining documentation for processes, policies, procedures, guidelines and adherence
- Managed security vulnerabilities & remediations with timely responses to attacks, Network Security Monitoring, spoofing, Intrusion protection Privacy & Fraud detection including performing investigative follow-up, assigning responsibility for corrective action, and auditing for effective resolution Recommendations to management enacting precautions or remediation for Bug Bounties & high vulnerabilities.
- Implemented Role Based Access Management ( ABAC, RBAC ) mapping to Business functional Organization roles within the Enterprise using Tivoli IdM ( Self-Service authorization model ) with administration & role management for major enterprise applications ( myatt, Clarify, ORM - Order Management, ExpressPay ) Provided Strategy to Senior Executives implementing Passlogix E-SSO solution within Call Center resulting in huge savings with increased productivity across Enterprise Security Applications.
- Engaged & reviewed Security Products and Conducted assessment for best of breed solution. Updated knowledge of Security concepts & Topics - Cloud AES, PAS, Risk Management, Intrusion protection, DOS Network Security Monitoring, Privacy & Fraud detection, Profile Management & SOX Compliance. Assisted with completion of risk exception requests and identified appropriate alternatives. Tracked risk exceptions and provided risk gap analysis for the Enterprise.
Technology: ISAM 9.0.5, SAML MetaData Mapping, TDS, Active Directory, SailPoint, Curion, QRadar Metrics, ISEIM, PAM, Cloud Services, Distributed Platform services, Java Spring, J2EE, WebTrends, TFIM,Spring2, jms middleware, VMs, Apache Tomcat, WAS on RedHat Linux, PKI, Radius, Policy Server 12, LDAP, RDBMS,SAML 2.0, SSO, Tomcat 5.5, Apache 2.0, IIS web servers, Wily Introscope 7.0/7.2, DB2, SAML, TCP/SSL/HTTP,,
Confidential, Hartford, CT
Senior Security Manager
- Manage all Risk Compliance Project Management activities with managing CLARITY deliverables for Team reporting, budget, project funding, Resource utilization etc.
- Provided project management for SDLC flows - project initiation, requirements analysis, design, development phases, testing, UAT and implementing it within specified time and budget. -Provide Business analytics along with traceability matrix along with managing defects, Issue resolutions.
- Managed and led internal team, external consultants to meet project deliverables - Design reviews, work scheduling, Task allocation, Go-Live support, code reviews, site architecture review and performance enhancements.
- Provided senior management on Dashboard updates for project management issues,
- Risks, budget over utilization so as to ensure that critical path issues are resolved in time. Provided IT and Business sponsors & Executive steering committee with regular weekly, monthly update for maintaining communication amongst key members. along with working with the development team, manage tasks and work estimates.
- Managed Communication strategy, training, along with application recovery manual with High Availability for distributing load balance environments and engaged in audit reviews for applications with regular updates for the results of the survey and provide trend reports.
Confidential, New Haven, CT
Senior Security Technology Manager
- Senior Security Technology Manager providing leadership to Enterprise Security Services - Access & Profile Management, Application Security, Vulnerable & Audit Assessment for Consumer Account Manager Portal - B2C, Big Business - B2B & B2E Realms.
- Manage & lead project team management efforts - Waterfall, E2E project tracking and enforced check point assessments for project delivery and provided results by Dashboard to Confidential & Confidential Executives
- Manage project management activities to Enterprise Applications integrating to Common Security Platform ensuring application security compliance for major Enterprise HR, Finance Applications ensuring SOX compliance & Identifying policy gaps.
- Managed the software development process in accordance to security model - Business Requirements analysis for cGate (B2C), nGate (B2E), WebGate (B2B), - DLD, HLD, IA with member partner organization ensuring successful deployments.
- Provided work tasks such as being performed for security assessments - Firewall rules for Integration Application to Common Security Platform, DMZ Configuration Management, Junction ACLs and provided M&P for Vendor Access Management. Administrated to add the users in the project and assigning the roles, permissions by implementing Lifecycle Roles. Developing and customization of Workflows.
- Maintained budget for the entire phases - project initiation to completion on Estimates to Actuals, resource management, utilization with project funded tasks.
- Managed the SOA process using Architect solution along with Enterprise application using SOA efforts along with EAI for major applications including ensuring that they are compliant to the enterprise strategy direction and provided analysis for workflows developed use cases and workflows.
- Ensured business applications compliance as part of merger related activities and conducted security assessment OWASP, Policies, and procedures with design reviews session engaging PTAs, Technical Architects, Requirements Leads and Managers.
Confidential, Harrisburg, PA
- Managed Delivery of Enterprise Application Architecture and Design with EAI integration for Confidential interface to R/3 System with Government Agencies with HR modules, MM, Finance, Procurement.
- Developed strategies utilizing middleware Technologies (MQ Series, Business Connector) and processing business rules and data mapping using MQSI to ERP Systems within Hub-Spoke Architecture with Pub-Sub service model.
- Developed WMQSI flows/message sets (MRM's) and Routing interfaces handling 180 Interface message flows (INBOUND & OUTBOUND) with backend processes & System using Message Rules Engine and Mapping using Business Connector - NetWeaver, SAP R/3 Link to SAP 4.6C modules (FI, HR, Supply Chain) and WebMethods MQ Connector.
- Provided performance Tuning and Disaster Recovery process and integration Hub processing within multiprocessing Clustered environment (HACMP) for fail over and recovery and resolving issues.
Technology: SAP R/3 4.6, Enterprise MQSeries, WMQSI, Java 1.4, SAP Business Connector ( NetWeaver ) running on AIX - DB/2, Sun Solaris - Oracle db, RACF.
Confidential, Stamford, CT
Senior Management Consultant
- Directed & Managed Development activities for eCommerce - B2B, B2C Realm Projects against plan, driving key deliverables and providing strategies for e-commerce portals / applications for content management and personalization.
- Managed SLAs providing regular updates to key Stake Holders and managed Internal team, Deloitte & Touche (D& Confidential ) external consultants to meet project deliverables - Design site architecture reviews, Work Task allocation, Go-Live support.
- Provided strategy architecture designs for Order processing, Payment Handling, Shopping cart & Coupons discounts using BroadVision Business Commerce & Retail Commerce products. Designed Online Billing system using ClearCommerce engine and payment handler.
- Designed and implemented Universal Wrapper(C++) for Application integration to participatory Enterprise Resource planning (SAP, Siebel, Trilogy) environment integrating to back end Relational Database objects. Developed scripts to load Oracle data to the Siebel Interface tables using Oracle Procedural Gateway, which included error-handling procedures. Developed a system using MQ Client interface to download Product & Pricing data. Performed design reviews, Go-Live support, code reviews, site architecture review and performance enhancements. Provided DR procedures, manuals
- Developed Intranet application -- Sales Rep Tool Kit that provided Customer and Equipment data on the Intranet with resident IMS data utilizing IMS Web Host services.
- Developed a reporting application for Sales force for Territory Management & facilitate strategic decision making using Visual Basic, Crystal Reports, Entera (middleware interface) to Oracle relational database in 3-Tier Client Server Environment
Technology: MQSeries, MQSI, Java, J2EE, EJB, JSP, IIS, XML, ERWIN 4.0, PL/SQL, Siebel CRM, Oracle8.0, HP-UX Unix, Tivoli System Management tools, BroadVision - Business & Retail Commerce modules, MS Project, Rational Rose Suite, Visio, Adobe Suite Content Management Tools.MS Project, Rational Rose Suite, VB, Crystal Reports, (HP-Unix) Oracle, Entera, IMS /DB2, PL/SQL, OOD